• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

MechDX

Did anyone else not know Mega Blok released some Destiny sets?

81-UFRKrCHL._SL1500_.jpg

816YKS3PH4L._SL1500_.jpg

61WcvH2sG1L._SL1200_.jpg

Neat

Can I ask why people think that Third Eye is such a good perk? I feel like it's completely unnecessary as you can just zoom out briefly to check your radar and then immediately zoom back in. A lot of people were calling the Grasp roll that I posted a couple pages a god roll (RED DOT-ORES, Counterbalance, Braced Frame and Third Eye) but I'd honestly rather have Feeding Frenzy or something else that actually impacts how the gun is fired.

EDIT: aaaaay top of the page. meme tiem!

9qhUZOs.jpg
It's a god roll because of counterbalance and braced frame. The last perk is irrelevant and just preference.

Dave_6

I couldn't believe my luck when I was clearing my vault when I found an Eyasluna with reinforced barrel, range finder and luck in the chamber. That thing was a beast before the April update.

Damn, I never have that kind of luck lol.

Yesterday I went back to Crucible since my mindset was ready for Iron Banner, decided to play with Y1 weapons, Fatebringer, Praedyth's Revenge and the Gally.

Oh, how good the fatebringer feels, so so good. I even played with explosive rounds, which made me get more kills since I was not landing that not much headshots. Also, PR felt very very good.

I've tried my share of Y2 weapons, which weapons do you think feel the same as those 2?

I have an Imago Loop, not the same roll as the Fatebringer but it didn't feel like yesterday.

I did this last week (well before the patch) and used some Y1 weapons in crucible since light level doesn't matter. Felt good to use some of the old stuff, though I've long since scrapped some of my Y1 legendaries that had god rolls. Don't ask me why since I now regret it.

Smallbore is fine now on Hand Cannons with good base range (like Eyasluna). I was doing very well with a Smallbore Finnala's Peril last night.

Rifled/Reinforced was only 100% necessary before because your shots would literally disappear without it, now it just lessens the damage drop off (still helpful but not necessary).

I'm still going to try it out before I shard it. Especially since it's the first one that has ever dropped for me.

NeOak

So far I have the following rolls to consider:

1. ORES, Counterbalance, Braced Frame, Army of One
N9zspwa.png

2. ORS, Counterbalance, Hand Loaded, Feeding Frenzy
f7Ksneg.png

3. ORES, Counterbalance, Hand Loaded, Army of One
UYlH25I.png

4. ORES, Headseeker, Braced Frame, Glass Half Full
bKb1lp1.png

5. ORES, Outlaw, Braced Frame, Third Eye
LAIun6s.png

6. ORS1, Counterbalance, Fitted Stock, Third Eye (RIP)
PK3BtnY.png

Kalamari

Don't tell Ape, but I got another PC +1, this time with accurized ballistics, full auto, rifled barrel and performance bonus.

Kalamari

So far I have the following rolls to consider:

1. ORES, Counterbalance, Braced Frame, Army of One

4. ORES, Headseeker, Braced Frame, Glass Half Full

I like these . #1 because of CB and Braced Frame (ORES also isn't bad either). #4 because the perks have a lot of synergy, Headseeker and GHF give bonus damage and BF helps GHF activate sooner. Sure, it doesn't have CB, but if you don't mind the recoil pattern it could be a real beast. I kept a Headseeker, PB, GHF grasp to try out later because it seemed like a good combo even without BF.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So I guess IB really is canceled since it wasn't delayed to today.

So Shax's true meaning of war bounty. Looks like I picked it up and it is already complete with my alts. Not complaining.

Turned one in for an alt and did not get anything again. Something is up. -=pushes magazine rack=-

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Party has been full. In fact there are several people in queque. Sorry.

You all will suffer in the inferno until we get some wins. -=whips=-

Eilt

Neo Member
Raid cancelled tonight - I know I'm low on the totem pole but if you guys have an opening, I would be interested!

PSN Eilt85

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I was distracted the last few matches. Still did well things considering.

I jinxed myself that last warlock match. Worst game ever. Now I feel liberated going to the best class.

Top Bottom