• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

0QNbhHV.jpg

Whoo boy.

Did Drizzay ever make that Thunderlord post?

Dez_

I'm really like using the Dis-47. Don't know why I haven't used it in a while. Would really like to get one with max stability.

Anyone having problems with the 1.24 update? Cannot get it to download.

It looks like it's not downloading anything, but it's scanning your entire game in the background. Anywhere from 10-15 minutes of what looks like zero activity. You have to just let it do that, and then it grabs the file.

Haven't played Destiny since The Division first came out. Just logged back in and I'm Light Level 316. What did I miss?

Not much. Max light is 335 now. A bunch of year 1 legendaries have been added but only obtainable through Vanguard and Crucible rank ups. Year 1 exotics like P&T are back, which is what Xur is selling this week.

I'm really like using the Dis-47. Don't know why I haven't used it in a while. Would really like to get one with max stability.

I have a max stability full auto one I got from the gunsmith. Really good in PVP. Melts people if you hit headshot and the crosshair barely moves

MechDX

After all these months the damn Devouring Maw helmet finally dropped for my warlock!

I would now trade all 7 of the Cloak of Taniks I have for the mauler gauntlets for my Titan

That moment when you equip lower light gear to level it up with bounties and forget to switch back to 335 for the final Shaxx weekly one. Hello, 331 ghost...

WeTeHa

i'm playing PoE41 for the box... and one of the randoms currently has a K/D of 2.5 after 3 rounds. And he's not even afk, he's actually playing.

WeTeHa

I've had similar, wish they would actually implement SBMM in Destiny!
Kappa

It's just ridiculous. He was down to 2.15 after round 4 and up again at 2.5 after the boss, because he only died once in the boss fight. We wiped 4 times during all 5 rounds because I couldn't kill all the adds AND dismantle/shoot mines at the same time. The entire thing took almost 40 minutes.
If players like that are all that's left in matchmade activities I may as well just drop destiny until rise of iron. I don't want to go looking for a group to do even the simplest activities :/

It's just ridiculous. He was down to 2.15 after round 4 and up again at 2.5 after the boss, because he only died once in the boss fight. We wiped 4 times during all 5 rounds because I couldn't kill all the adds AND dismantle/shoot mines at the same time. The entire thing took almost 40 minutes.
If players like that are all that's left in matchmade activities I may as well just drop destiny until rise of iron. I don't want to go looking for a group to do even the simplest activities :/

Panini got pissed off in round 2 after our 3rd wipe, Zach stepped in till the end.

Pottsie at no point went afk, he was that bad.

He was even 10 deaths and 6 kills after round 1.

shingi70

Banned
Why does someone K/d matter other than the other fire team members putting in more work.

Just noticed I'm super close to finishing every quest line so far. I should be able to complete everything in a week or two.

Now to start on actually playing the other two classes.

GutZ31

Why does someone K/d matter other than the other fire team members putting in more work.

Just noticed I'm super close to finishing every quest line so far. I should be able to complete everything in a week or two.

K/D that low shows you are dead more than alive. It makes others feel like it would be better to run it with 2 people if all you ever do is revive the 3rd guy.
Reviving someone means you stop shooting to some extent.
Not shooting things is pretty much the opposite of fun. It adds up after a while of reviving a downed team mate, and I feel horrible if I go down more than once for wasting other people's time.

Edit:
Doing some math, if his K/D was 1.0, and he killed 44 enemies, that also means he died 44 times.
His K/D is .96, so 44 kills, and at least 46 deaths. In PvE, that's hard to process.

Normally someone's kd doesn't matter. But in pve and you are going negative it normally means you are afk. If you ain't afk then either you have very little coordination or you've given the controller to a very young child

Top Bottom