• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We tried.

ZO8Cimc.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I went to the bathroom, went to microwave something, made a drink, made a phone call, looked up something, changed clothes, looked up some YT videos and it's still match making.

shingi70

Banned
Played my first ever trials yesterday things were going smoothly the first two matches that we won, and then we got decimated after being matches with the same team three times in a row. It was fun and I'll probably try again tonight to at least finish up the bounties.

I really hate how the Fragments for court seem to be random. I'm missing one and went the combination finally spawned I don't get the fragment which was annoying as ever.

I got a FWC Vanity Hand Cannon with Firefly, Lightweight, and Luck in the Chamber. Worth keeping if I already have a God-roll Imago Loop?

Yes— everyone's game will crash if LitC and Firefly prof at the same time. (Unless this has been finally and silently fixed; haven't tried my copy recently)

Ji66a-Man

Played my first ever trials yesterday things were going smoothly the first two matches that we won, and then we got decimated after being matches with the same team three times in a row. It was fun and I'll probably try again tonight to at least finish up the bounties.

I really hate how the Fragments for court seem to be random. I'm missing one and went the combination finally spawned I don't get the fragment which was annoying as ever.

Calcified fragments from CoO are not random. They drop from specific combinations of Tier 2 bosses. If the combo doesn't appear, abandon the event. You can use http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com or bungie.net to check which fragments you're missing.

Looking for 3 more for a HM raid! Got two semi noobs with me, lvl335 though, but never completed it. They have played up until sisters. They need it for the Year 2 cheevo.

Edit: asking again later today, hitting trials now.

MechDX

Playing with a friend last night on the Xbox and we went to the reef so he could get a care package from Variks. Im just standing around waiting and I realize we were the only players there. Gave us a chuckle. Never seen a public area that empty in this game

Hour later we go to the tower and once again no one else is there. Depressing that just 4 months ago these areas would have been packed on a Saturday night now they are just ghost towns.

Playing with a friend last night on the Xbox and we went to the reef so he could get a care package from Variks. Im just standing around waiting and I realize we were the only players there. Gave us a chuckle.

Hour later we go to the tower and once again no one else is there. Depressing that just 4 months ago these areas would have been packed on a Saturday night now they are just ghost towns.

At the peak of destiny there was a few times I loaded into the reef and tower and had no one else there. Always happened if a specific person was in my fireteam and I think it just caused nat issues.

Never know with destiny if things like this are down to player population or matchmaking lol

Ok so I just completed my second mission where I collected the warp drive for my ship. Liking the game so far.

Question: I got a mystery box from the Tower postman. I opened it and it had 4 chroma rings in it. What are those for? Hope do I use them?

Ok so I just completed my second mission where I collected the warp drive for my ship. Liking the game so far.

Question: I got a mystery box from the Tower postman. I opened it and it had 4 chroma rings in it. What are those for? Hope do I use them?

Later in the game with some pieces of end game armour you can use them to have a cosmetic light effect on the armour.

Looking for 3 more for a HM raid! Got two semi noobs with me, lvl335 though, but never completed it. They have played up until sisters. They need it for the Year 2 cheevo.

Edit: asking again later today, hitting trials now.

Looking for 3 people for HM raid again, in about 10 minutes! :D

Edit: eh, maybe when the year 2 card shows up then :D

GutZ31

Chroma are lights that attach to specific pieces of armor and weapons. They only work with stuff on stuff post-April update.
If you need assistance in game, or with information about the game, feel free to add me on PSN, if you're on PS4 that is.
GutZ31

shermas

Just got a Her Champion with smooth ballistics, rangefinder, rifled barrel and underdog. Last perk is meh, but it might be a keeper, right?

stay gold

Just got a Her Champion with smooth ballistics, rangefinder, rifled barrel and underdog. Last perk is meh, but it might be a keeper, right?

Thats one of the best rolls you could ask for. Underdog is great.

Edit: It's hilarious (not really) how many Universal Remotes im seeing lately. Primary Weapons are so garbage you may as well just go double shotty.

shingi70

Banned
Having of the problem of not being able to get fragment 40 to unlock use the rune and beat the challenge. Do I have to get the killing blow on the ultras?

shermas

Thats one of the best rolls you could ask for. Underdog is great.

Edit: It's hilarious (not really) how many Universal Remotes im seeing lately. Primary Weapons are so garbage you may as well just go double shotty.

I'll give it a shot.. The range seems good and I'm tired of running my conspiracy-d all the time. Looks kind of cool, too.

Having of the problem of not being able to get fragment 40 to unlock use the rune and beat the challenge. Do I have to get the killing blow on the ultras?
To get the fragment, you have to be the one to use the rune, if someone else uses the CoO rune, only they can get the fragment, and no, you don't have to get the killing blow either.

shermas

Voidwalker with perks The Hunger and Embrace the Void, t5 disc. If you have nothing manacles use them and scatter grenades, otherwise probably axion bolts.

I ran solar grenades with those exotic gloves that give you an additional nade... I would sprinkle adds with my AR, then finish them with nades. It was okay. Didn't take too long and we only had two of us in the group.

Finally pulled the zen meteor out of the Mercury chest. I now have all exotics including all class items. Thanks Igor and Der! Wasn't sure it would ever happen before Rise of Iron with my pile of Plan C and Invectives.

I'm on the level 4 mission. Loving the game so far. Finally have some decent armor and weapons. And finally saw someone else roaming around in the Cosmodrone area.

Trakan

It's hilarious (not really) how many Universal Remotes im seeing lately. Primary Weapons are so garbage you may as well just go double shotty.

I finally bought one with marks to see what the fuss was all about. It's a garbage shotgun compared to what I'm used to with the Matador or the CT-D. Especially considering it's exotic.

I guess it has to be since it's a primary and you respawn with ammo every time though.

Top Bottom