• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

sajj316

I know the trains left the station but if anyone wants to get a quick CoE with me .. Need one more

PSN is sajj316

Edit: already down .. Just join up on me

Mindlog

Clearing out room for new games on PS4.
xmm8Uov.gif

EKxAVs6.gif

Dez_

Finally! After, like, 5 Iron Banner events I finally get the weekly done where I need to be the top player of my team. I'd like to think all those pvp trains are helping me improve. :)

Next game will probably be the complete opposite, though.

Still annoyed at how bad the lag was yesterday in IB. It took me 5 hours to get 7 wins. Even with Bungies skewed matchmaking that should not happen. Especially when you are running in a fireteam of 5-6 people that entire time.

90% of the time my fireteam were all solid green bars. Yet there was consistently 2-3 yellow/red bars dominating at the top of the scoreboards.

Gtfo with your potato Internet. There seriously needs to be some mechanism to remove people from matches if they are red bar and doing well. They are benefitting from using a potato for a router and ruining everyone else's experience.

NeOak

Still annoyed at how bad the lag was yesterday in IB. It took me 5 hours to get 7 wins. Even with Bungies skewed matchmaking that should not happen. Especially when you are running in a fireteam of 5-6 people that entire time.

90% of the time my fireteam were all solid green bars. Yet there was consistently 2-3 yellow/red bars dominating at the top of the scoreboards.

Gtfo with your potato Internet. There seriously needs to be some mechanism to remove people from matches if they are red bar and doing well. They are benefitting from using a potato for a router and ruining everyone else's experience.

D:

Thanks to the Netduma, we barely had laggers at all. It pretty much ran peachy.

Frenden

Banned

D:

Thanks to the Netduma, we barely had laggers at all. It pretty much ran peachy.

I hate you.

*Google where to buy a netduma*
Yeah, dude, smoooooooooth sailing.

Kinda OT, but I need help:

What mics do you use on your PS4?

Is it possible to connect just the mic (3 or 4 pole is required?) to the DS4 but have the sound (game+chat) go through PS4's HDMI or TOSLINK output?

NeOak

Kinda OT, but I need help:

What mics do you use on your PS4?

Is it possible to connect just the mic (3 or 4 pole is required?) to the DS4 but have the sound (game+chat) go through PS4's HDMI or TOSLINK output?

Yes, that is how the previous Astro Mixamps work.

Marvel

could never
I rock the earbud mic the ps4 came with lol bought sony golds but barely use em.

IB has been fun so far, but I seriously need to get myself a shotgun.

Ogni-XR21

Got this recently when it was on sale for 35€. Liking it but still kind of suck at it since I don't play many FPS games.

I have a question, I started playing with a friend who played the demo. I got the spark of light while he never got his. We found this mentioned to other players online but no working solution. Anyone have any insights on this?

And I'm kind of annoyed by the updates for this game. I had over 30GB of free space yet the PS4 was not able to download a 64MB update before I cleared some more space. WTF!?!?!

10/10 lore pun

I'll agree that snipers can be really annoying when they instantly headshot you, but it's still nothing compared to HenryLovesPies' patented One-shot bodyshot of enragement strategy.
bJ8xIsv.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvN41sqXowI (language warning)

Worth a watch. The age of Strikers is over, the age of the Defender has come!

"What is this headshot nonsense? That is for skilled players only. Body-shot them like the Weapons of Light-using peasant you are." bwahahahahah. Amazing video. Thanks for this.

Dave_6

So me...
27698913600_bf7793ba29_o.jpg

Seriously. Played regular crucible all weekend and had a ton of great games. Play IB last night with my raid crew and drag up the rear with sub 1.0 KDR nearly every game (except a couple). I was king of fucking assists though.

E92 M3

So me...

Seriously. Played regular crucible all weekend and had a ton of great games. Play IB last night with my raid crew and drag up the rear with sub 1.0 KDR nearly every game (except a couple). I was king of fucking assists though.

Yes, kills get cannibalized very quickly with good groups.

phen0m24

So me...

this is my life basically Dave

spyder_ur

So me...

Thanks for being my meat shield.

Top Bottom