• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

I want to share a clip with you guys:

3oEjHZX2D6ir7mcSu4.gif

Now, why is this clip important? well, for a couple of reasons if you pay attention:

-Notice that we just won the last team fight in a salvage game (because of me)

-Notice the score

-Notice that im both about to get a revive to finish the game and cap the point

-Notice that both these things i gotta wait for the timer

-Now notice the random throwing a random ass storm nade

-Notice him dying and giving the win to the other team

Thisisrandoms.gif

LAFShX32UwUj6.gif

Now, why is this clip important? well, for a couple of reasons if you pay attention:

-Notice the score

Thisisrandoms.gif
#itssohardbeingigor

-Notice the score

Thisisrandoms.gif
I can only imagine how the other team reacted after that.

But that's just rough man. Real rough.

Edit: I just hope you didn't need a salvage win for a bounty, cause that's even worse lol.

SpecX

3oEjHZX2D6ir7mcSu4.gif

-Notice the score

Thisisrandoms.gif

LAFShX32UwUj6.gif

Wow that really sucks. My controller would have been busted after some shit like that.

Hedera

arminius and cocytus look interesting at the gunsmith today
I'm thinking of picking up the firefly/life support cocytus and buying another package since he's selling that anyway. (looking for a PVE roll btw)

As for arminius, are you talking about the CB/fitted stock roll? Is that better than CB/braced frame he had a couple weeks (?) ago?

E92 M3

I'm thinking of picking up the firefly/life support cocytus and buying another package since he's selling that anyway. (looking for a PVE roll btw)

As for arminius, are you talking about the CB/fitted stock roll? Is that better than CB/braced frame he had a couple weeks (?) ago?

I picked up last week's roll: Triple Tap, Casket Mag and Zen moment. It's heaven.

I played 6 IB games last night, but only won one of them. I got a bond to drop, but it was a 311. I'm going to use it to finally rank up my Cloak of the Sixth Reign. We'll see what happens tonight. I might try and get into a GAF train.

Hedera

I picked up last week's roll: Triple Tap, Casket Mag and Zen moment. It's heaven.
Yeah, not sure why I passed on that... Probably cause you never know when he'll sell it again (cough Eirene cough) and I kinda want that firefly. I'll be sure to pick a couple more this week.

I missed the previous arminius roll.

E92 M3

Yeah, not sure why I passed on that... Probably cause you never know when he'll sell it again (cough Eirene cough) and I kinda want that firefly. I'll be sure to pick a couple more this week.

I was about to pass on it, but that roll is just too good for PVE and I love the design of the gun.

Eirene has just been kidnapped - what a shame.

Iceman829

Anyone on xbox feel like helping someone beat the KF raid for the first time this week? This 1 intern from work was saying how he got back into destiny, but can't beat the raid even on normal with randos. I think he's 303 LL. I'll even carry misterthirsty and dmh for a trials card if need be.

Having spent some time in PVP with my hunter following the nerfs I am now struggling to perform as well as I used to. I'm still going positive but situations I would win previously I am now losing because of either throwing knife or trip mine damage reduction. They now feel way too squishy.

JHall

Having spent some time in PVP with my hunter following the nerfs I am now struggling to perform as well as I used to. I'm still going positive but situations I would win previously I am now losing because of either throwing knife or trip mine damage reduction. They now feel way too squishy.

Don't worry man, the trip mine nerf was justified. Didn't you see that Hunters got more kills with tripmines than Warlocks did with firebolts!

Don't worry man, the trip mine nerf was justified. Didn't you see that Hunters got more kills with tripmines than Warlocks did with firebolts!

Press R1 to win in a few seconds time whilst cowering in a corner you mean. Can guarantee bungie never counted burns caused by firebolt in those stats.

Personally I have wiped full teams in trials with a firebolt a helluva lot more times than I've got a double kill with a tripmine

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Anyone on xbox feel like helping someone beat the KF raid for the first time this week? This 1 intern from work was saying how he got back into destiny, but can't beat the raid even on normal with randos. I think he's 303 LL. I'll even carry misterthirsty and dmh for a trials card if need be.

Count me in. 👍

Mindlog

Titan video proves Suppressor Grenades need a nerf. Suppressor Grenade does too much damage AND shuts down abilities in a wide area. That's too much function in one package.

If Magnetic Grenades didn't have that stupid level of aim assist it would be an open and shut case.

Also, nerf spike grenades.

JHall

Press R1 to win in a few seconds time whilst cowering in a corner you mean. Can guarantee bungie never counted burns caused by firebolt in those stats.

Personally I have wiped full teams in trials with a firebolt a helluva lot more times than I've got a double kill with a tripmine

3Gpey.jpg

Arrrammis

Titan video proves Suppressor Grenades need a nerf. Suppressor Grenade does too much damage AND shuts down abilities in a wide area. That's too much function in one package.

If Magnetic Grenades didn't have that stupid level of aim assist it would be an open and shut case.

I'll agree on the suppression grenade damage, but it feels like the actual radius of the suppression effect is way less than the blast radius of the grenade. I've hit (and been hit by) suppression grenades that hit their target for nearly 50 damage without actually suppressing them. To get hit by the effect you need to be practically on top of the grenade.

Kalamari

I never thought I would see the day when the other classes had been nerfed so hard that people start complaining about how OP Defenders are.

Arrrammis

I never thought I would see the day when the other classes had been nerfed so hard that people start complaining about how OP Defenders are.

I'm just glad to see some positivity and/or some conversation about something besides the hunter changes. Defenders are the secret kings, it's necessary to occasionally remind people of the fact :)

SpecX

not even. I need to practice more with them so I can get this good though. I tried it out last night, forgot I was using them and thew them right in my area suppressing myself. Such a noob move on my part.

Dave_6

Our gaf train had one spot for a blueberry last night, and none other than GRIP was matchmade onto our team. I invited him but never got a response. smh

Yeah he said he went to play one more game after our train derailed and got randomly grouped up with you all. He doesn't say much :)

Is Destiny gonna get randomized story mission dungeons too?

See they have to hook up the levels together, i don't fucking care how they do it

And they intermittently throw named bosses in there that drop loot

There's gonna be alot of loot

And then at the end of these stitched up dungeons you get a big boss that drops alot of loot

Just...just steal Diablo 3's system already bungie. Blizzard does loot better than. And learn how to balance pve and pvp separately goddamit. And don't give me any of that 'video game development is haaaard' nonsense, they can do balance changes separately goddamit.

Second day of constant "contacting destiny servers" in a row, even though they said yesterday it got fixed.
Also, really tired of the game matching solo players up against trains of 4-6 people.

Top Bottom