• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Lnkn52

SOON™

AAKn88e.png

Is it really that laggy?

I'll be on later for a train. I'll let you know.

Ask Drizz to come back for IB. He has one too!

How much do I have to tip to get a guaranteed spot tho?

The two main things I noticed were:

1) Only 1-2 laggers instead of entire teams
2) We rarely got matched with full fireteams

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Starting a train. Join up. Full and we'll go.

Dont use fist of havoc whenever you feel like it just because. Especially when there isn't an enemy around.

bjhjh.gif

GRIP

Our gaf train had one spot for a blueberry last night, and none other than GRIP was matchmade onto our team. I invited him but never got a response. smh

Dude, I sent you a message saying thanks but that was going to be my last game! I figured you got it.

Yeah he said he went to play one more game after our train derailed and got randomly grouped up with you all. He doesn't say much :)

I say a lot, you guys just can't hear it ;)

deviant1

Come back to Destiny after 2 weeks away, played 5 matches of IB and I'm done for the week.

- Laggy as ever. Dropped a Fist of Havoc on top of a guy, he takes 2 damage.
- Matchmaking times have gone to shit. I went to the bathroom, got a drink, and finished a game of sudoku on my phone and it was still at 10/12 guardians.
- Clash is such a terrible mode for this due to how passive and long range the meta is now.
- Got 1 IB drop, a 332 Titan Mark when I was 333 light.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Know what they should do. Troll the laggers. All red bars should have invisible enemies. That should stop them from playing.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
In MK, ragequitters get a quit-ality when they ragequit. In Tekken, they are banned from playing for a certain amount of time for cheating. In SF, they lose all points. Every online game should have something to deal with laggers/cheaters.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
all this talk about IB kinda got me thinking. I have a year 1 Thorn stash in the vault and I'm wondering is there way to bring it up to par with the year 2 stuff?

In MK, ragequitters get a quit-ality when they ragequit. In Tekken, they are banned from playing for a certain amount of time for cheating. In SF, they lose all points. Every online game should have something to deal with laggers/cheaters.
15 minute cool down on all matchmaking would probably help.

I always stay in and finish the fight. Playing Rift 1 vs. 6 is quite funny. I just dance until mercy kicks in.

It still ends with a chance at the ever-elusive Party Crasher god-roll.

what's the damage on that thing again? 160 right? I should dust it off just to mess around in normal PvP I guess.

and any idea if they'll do something about this gun any time soon?
160 unupgraded, 170 upgraded.

Thorn has gotten so much hate from the community, that I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come in RoI, although that might not happen.

Gong

I saw some DGAFers lone wolfing it earlier, but no trains as of about an hour ago. Should be a few tonight.

Frenden, it's been three IB since we last teamed up, no love for your boy GongStation anymore?

Will catch you during the week, throw me an invite if you see me online you big bearded genius

Frenden

Banned
Frenden, it's been three IB since we last teamed up, no love for your boy GongStation anymore?

Will catch you during the week, throw me an invite if you see me online you big bearded genius

ABSOLUTELY. And vice versa. I forget to check the roster sometimes. I am always down to shooty shoot.

I don't usually have a planned group like tonight. That's the exception, not the rule.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Somebody is smoking crack. Literally. That stuff is bad for you. And it will make you worse in IB. Only smoke crack if you can handle it.

aarcane

Shaxx must have been feeling bad that I haven't had a Party Crasher drop for me in Year 2, so he gave me this for the weekly bounties:

ej0l9um.jpg

That's probably my good luck for drops used up for the summer now.

Top Bottom