• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Ryck

Anyone wanna farm nightfall?

Got 2 Imago's so far one with decent pve and one with decent pvp perks.

Waiting for firefly tho haha

Ryck007

Edit: need one more

Hi Dgaf, it's been awhile.

I stopped playing destiny for alomst 2 months and came back recently.

When I went to the tower, the postmaster gave me 8 Sterling Treasures. Should I save them until Rise of Iron in case of something new was added?

Go ahead and open them now. Those are the free "treasure boxes" they added with the April update. They just drop Light 3 armor pieces from one of two new sets (Spektar and Taken). They can also drop stuff like Chroma (add colors to gear), reputation boosters and ships. With the new 1:1 Infusion you can easily get any of the Sterling gear up to current light levels. So you can open them now and just see if you get something you like. If you get all 5 pieces of Taken gear it unlocks a new dance emote, the Taken shiver.

edit: I'm not sure if they've actually said anything about new Sterling gear being added in RoI. So far I'm assuming the boxes will stay the same but new stuff is always a possibility.

Oh look it's Blizzard talking to there playerbase like adults, again http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745604460

Mehr out

wow a dev that actually listens to feedback and actually provides context to what they're doing and planning to the players whilst not treating the fanbase like idiots with 'it was too popular lol'?

I don't believe it for one second.

...if there's one good thing that's come out of Destiny's balance, is that the people at Blizzard have learned how to actually communicate with the playerbase.

HigXx

Finally got a Heavy Weapon above 320!!

The Nightmare with
Grenadier
Heavy Payload/Perfect Balance/Snapshot
Grenades and Horseshoes

Pretty happy

This is the laggiest I have ever seen destiny. So far I have won 6 and lost 12 games. Playing in a team of 6. Normally we are steam rolling.

chur

Blizzard said connections were being wonky in Overwatch because internet providers were getting DDOS'd. That + already laggy banana should be a sight to behold.

Namikaze1

What the fuck happened during heavy? They somehow got both heavy when there were four of us inside a Titan bubble on our heavy with no one around. The entire enemy team was at their heavy yet they ended up somehow getting ours. There weren't no invisible hunters around. Like wtf.

Thought I'd roll with Mida for this round of IB, but I just couldn't find my flow with it. Perhaps it was the nonstop sounds of everyone else's Mida going off...

So I switched to my original "god roll" Nirwen and found my groove. Damn, it's such a great gun. I even prefer it to the Grasp.

Top Bottom