• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

noomi

I'm so fucking bad at Crucible now, not playing for a few months completely diminished any skill that I've had.

Looks like my crucible days are done :(

sajj316

I'm so fucking bad at Crucible now, not playing for a few months completely diminished any skill that I've had.

Looks like my crucible days are done :(

Don't assume it's your skill .. constantly playing with yellow or red bars last night will make you go insane. Now, I'm no PvP legend. I'm happy with a 1.0 k/d if I can get it. I already have a shitty TV with input lag .. couple that with a laggy connection and I'm shooting air.

noomi

Don't assume it's your skill .. constantly playing with yellow or red bars last night will make you go insane. Now, I'm no PvP legend. I'm happy with a 1.0 k/d if I can get it. I already have a shitty TV with input lag .. couple that with a laggy connection and I'm shooting air.

I'm probably using the wrong weapons also, which isn't helping my case.

The range, guys.

utwHpdK.gif

THE. RANGE.

ohEYtLj.gif

Do yourself a solid and try a fusion rifle today. You're going to like the way you look. I guarantee it.

Dave_6

I haven't used a fusion rifle in ages but used the vendor FWC one last night. Had some pretty good kills with it, though still got raped by some annoying sliding shotgunners :/

SpecX

Been using fusion rifles in PvP since Destiny launched. I prefer them over shotguns especially now since they don't recoil as much. I run my split shifter pro and can cleanup on smaller maps.

I haven't used a fusion rifle in ages but used the vendor FWC one last night. Had some pretty good kills with it, though still got raped by some annoying sliding shotgunners :/

Yeah Universal remote has been doing some damage to me this IB. At first it was the snipers everywhere, but then I started using high caliber rounds on my primary and the snipers went away :)

Dave_6

Yeah Universal remote has been doing some damage to me this IB. At first it was the snipers everywhere, but then I started using high caliber rounds on my primary and the snipers went away :)

Don't get me started on defender Titans using No Backup Plans and that damn Universal Remote.

Im on the character screen, "contacting destiny servers". Im floating in orbit "contacting destiny servers". Im patrolling, "contacting destiny servers" then puts me in orbit. The hell are they doing in Bungie.

Yep, you have to be 329 to get 335s because of the +6 light system. The highest thing you can get right now is 326 if you were 320.

Okay, so that's how it works? That's good to know. My Warlock is currently at 316, so the highest I can get is 322. I'm going to try and hammer out some matches this week/end.

Top Bottom