• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

SpecX

Hit rank 2 1/2 last night and trying to reach 3 today. According to the calculator, I can turn in all 3 weekly bounties and at least 1 daily on Monday and reach rank 5. I would just need the 3 weekly bounties on Monday as well for my other 2 characters to reach rank 5. I have all the weeklies done on my Titan and might work on them on my Hunter/Warlock.

aarcane

Throwing all the salt I have your way. That's a cerified god roll. Shaxx pls...

Edit: WAIT - Does it have Agg Balls too? IF so...then Kreygasm

Yeah, AggBalls and Rifled Barrel along with Rangefinder and Final Round. After a couple of matches to try it out, it's the best shotgun I've had since TTK dropped. Not quite as much an instrument of evil as my Matador with Shot Package, but we'll never see anything like that again.

Yeah, AggBalls and Rifled Barrel along with Rangefinder and Final Round. After a couple of matches to try it out, it's the best shotgun I've had since TTK dropped. Not quite as much an instrument of evil as my Matador with Shot Package, but we'll never see anything like that again.

GROSS! Mine has Agg + Rifled with Preformance Bonus and Grenadier. It works, but I would love Rangefinder.

phen0m24

LOL, I just started running this last night. Going to go full scumbag this IB.
Sigh... how far we've fallen that Defenders have usurped blinking warlocks with shotguns as going full scumbag hahaha

Come on at least throw the weapons of light bubble in the mix - I laughed my butt off last night

Kalamari

Players complaining about how OP Defender Titans are mean that you nerfed the other classes too much. Hasn't Bungie always considered Defender a support class, therefore they weren't worried about them being the least effective in PVP?

I've got a good feeling about this week's BWU.

It will involve some flowery language about conversations to come and thats about it

Players complaining about how OP Defender Titans are mean that you nerfed the other classes too much. Hasn't Bungie always considered Defender a support class, therefore they weren't worried about them being the least effective in PVP?

This is what happens when they nerf everything, they don't have a clue what to do with the game or how to balance it

Im looking to start working on year 2 momwnts of triumph over the next couple months

I figure if i get to 320+ i can actually have a reaonably easier time completing kings fall

Based on how they use that K/D chart for the subclasses, they might buff Defender with its .9 k/d. I can see them making that mistake.

Im looking to start working on year 2 momwnts of triumph over the next couple months

I figure if i get to 320+ i can actually have a reaonably easier time completing kings fall
For Kings Fall, you only need to be 310+ to have an easy time. Any higher light than 311 really will make no difference in how you perform in the raid. It might be like a 1 or 2% damage difference which is minuscule.

Edit: there is no shame in double posting, I have no regrets.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I guess room for one.

Reminds me of those soccer flops where they get hit and a second later they fall instead of falling when getting hit instantly.
ghyujyuy.gif

darthbob

I remember reading comments like this 10 years ago on the Bnet forums.

10 years ago you say?

Pretty good update, reading about Frankie's encounters with things that are "larger than a grunt" are still fantastical to my imagination.

I miss him, but at least he's still involved in Halo.

Does that good feeling involve a lot of flowery language that doesn't tell us anything but for us to be excited for next week?

DeeJ's rather turgid prose aside, I'm cautiously optimistic for some reason. I don't know why, it's my Friday and I'm feelan gud

Shiv47

Sigh... how far we've fallen that Defenders have usurped blinking warlocks with shotguns as going full scumbag hahaha

Come on at least throw the weapons of light bubble in the mix - I laughed my butt off last night

Oh, I did. Got a sniper to bodyshot with too. Like I said, total scumbag mode.

Arrrammis

Is there an open spot in a train somewhere? If not, does anyone want to group up for some IB?

Edit: started one with Dorssom, all are welcome to join!

Top Bottom