• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Frenden

Banned
.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC78D9oFQr1GjvAQpCAiYKB-rXs7nvvq55xqk1VkXtuxuzHTH3sekofsWRdei9njvcxdeqXiSIx1Ss3mQbJemfJBceLcw4gGOSA7JnBAiATIZh3Gjm3Wbt8FkACWuGFHsiu-m5F_f7CvSdK.payOXbLsRFyYJIm9LlS2riaLETU.png

This blinking hunter fellow got salty that my defender titan shit on him all match. He tells me to get good when I'm at the top of the leaderboard and he's near the bottom.

Yeah, man--those defenders are SO OP. You poor hunter, you.

Frenden

Banned
The games fucked, you've got a fucking moron like Deej (sorry mods but he is) putting out shit like this

Hunter delete stream will be live tomorrow 6pm GMT, 1000hrs+ gone

I wouldn't do that, but if you do, you'll probably be fine to hop back in later. The only thing you really lose is faction ranks, character levels, mission and quest completions, your exotic collection, legendaries with good rolls, a record of your matches and ability, unique now-unrecoverable emblems and shaders, and a community of people that like to team up with you.

Kappa.

(I love you Mehr, but this is craziness!)

NeOak

The games fucked, you've got a fucking moron like Deej (sorry mods but he is) putting out shit like this

Hunter delete stream will be live tomorrow 6pm GMT, 1000hrs+ gone
Reading the weekly updates is on you.

I never bother unless someone here mentions something good in it. Which is rare.

Them sweet sweet 335 iron ghosts are droppin' - 3 already from this IB

Wish they came in different colours. They make us wear gold and silver for IB, why make the ghosts green? How about...Oh I dunno...GOLD or SILVER?

darthbob

I can't believe it, they actually fixed the hole in my Birth of History!

There's now a brand new hole in the bottom of The Teilhard War now to make up for it!

That is SO nice!!

I do like it, kinda wish they went with the model for the Foundry Shell.

Foundry_shell_icon1.jpg

The little nib that hangs over the top part of the Ghost's body looks cool, and then combine that with the sick IB liveries... *drool*

There's now a brand new hole in the bottom of The Teilhard War now to make up for it!

I do like it, kinda wish they went with the model for the Foundry Shell.

Foundry_shell_icon1.jpg

The little nib that hangs over the top part of the Ghost's body looks cool, and then combine that with the sick IB liveries... *drool*

Just turned my ghost on to listen to Dinklebot - ahh memories.

FyreWulff

Huh, they're shutting off MTs for 360/PS3 too. Wonder if they'll still get the activity based Silver Treasures, though? Or else a lot of the Taken Spring content is no longer obtainable.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Would like to thank my team. Without this award it would not be possible without them. Muten for his bubble, protecting me and me no needing to headshot for a kill. Burrito being burrito, running in as fodder, Akuma for being a bad father to Ryu, Burrito's gurlfrand and the rest of the team for whatever.

Cqp8w4Z.png

NeOak

Gonna have to use a bot on my twitch channel for raffle spots in the train.

People getting salty over spots o.o

Huh, they're shutting off MTs for 360/PS3 too. Wonder if they'll still get the activity based Silver Treasures, though? Or else a lot of the Taken Spring content is no longer obtainable.

Hrm. It's good they're pushing upgrading, though. It sucks for the old users, but I imagine that they're going to cut off any connection between last gen and current gen in terms of transferring over characters(That's a thing you can do right?) And unless the Sterling Treasures were something 'hand' activated, no reason why they wouldn't keep receiving sterling treasures, it's baked into the game at this point(Weekly rewards like how it is for NF)

Gonna have to use a bot on my twitch channel for raffle spots in the train.

People getting salty over spots o.o

Where's my spot Neo?!?! Kappa

I feel bad that I can't fire up another Duma train, but haven't had time recently. Maybe later tonight but doubtful, then starting tomorrow I'll be out of town for a week. Oh well, maybe next Banner. And definitely once RoI drops it'll be full speed ahead again.

FyreWulff

Hrm. It's good they're pushing upgrading, though. It sucks for the old users, but I imagine that they're going to cut off any connection between last gen and current gen in terms of transferring over characters(That's a thing you can do right?) And unless the Sterling Treasures were something 'hand' activated, no reason why they wouldn't keep receiving sterling treasures, it's baked into the game at this point(Weekly rewards like how it is for NF)

You'll be able to transfer characters some point between August and Rise of Iron, but it'll something you do manually if you continue playing on 360/PS3 after the August data cutoff, and only one way (lastgen -> newgen). It won't auto sync anymore in August.

NeOak

Where's my spot Neo?!?! Kappa

I feel bad that I can't fire up another Duma train, but haven't had time recently. Maybe later tonight but doubtful, then starting tomorrow I'll be out of town for a week. Oh well, maybe next Banner. And definitely once RoI drops it'll be full speed ahead again.

The difference that the Netduma does to matchmaking shoud, tbh, not be needed. But SBMM lawl.

Thanks for the invites everyone but am just gonna solo IB tonight.

So much for the Tyler IB train.

:(

I don't know what happened. I used to be a decent player with a 1.7 kd and usually I also have the most captures on my team, but now I struggle to get a 1.0 kd in matches. What's the deal with the red bar lagger getting first place? This is the only game where I see the person lagging also getting the most kills. It doesn't make any sense to me.

You'll be able to transfer characters some point between August and Rise of Iron, but it'll something you do manually if you continue playing on 360/PS3 after the August data cutoff, and only one way (lastgen -> newgen). It won't auto sync anymore in August.

Right, so basically they're saying 'If you don't transfer your character to newgen you're lost in time forever'.

I can appreciate that.

Frenden

Banned
I don't know what happened. I used to be a decent player with a 1.7 kd and usually I also have the most captures on my team, but now I struggle to get a 1.0 kd in matches. What's the deal with the red bar lagger getting first place? This is the only game where I see the person lagging also getting the most kills. It doesn't make any sense to me.

You have no idea how many people feel this way. There've been a host of changes to lower the skill gap that mostly affect high skill players. Additionally, the game has implemented skill based matchmaking. If you have good stats and a high win rate, the game will do its damnedest to make you have a 1.0 KD and a 50% winrate.

This skill based prioritization often pits you against people with subpar connections. Paired with games of high level players, SBMM makes for rage inducing, lag saturated, hot messes of games.

You have no idea how many people feel this way. There've been a host of changes to lower the skill gap that mostly affect high skill players. Additionally, the game has implemented skill based matchmaking. If you have good stats and a high win rate, the game will do its damnedest to make you have a 1.0 KD and a 50% winrate.

This skill based prioritization often pits you against people with subpar connections. Paired with games of high level players, SBMM makes for rage inducing, lag saturated, hot messes of games.

It's ridiculous dude. Games where I shoot the guy, he some how kills me, after I die I get the confirmation that I killed him. Well if I killed him first how the hell does he get me?

It's been awhile since I last played, but I don't remember this many laggy players. It sucks man.

Cant decide between Saladface's scout with hidden hand, crowd control and BF or one that dropped with eye of the storm, third eye and BF

the dropped one has red dot OES.

I just really like third eye..super useful for me. They feel about the same but not enough testing to see if hidden hand is helping me or not.

I've never done hard mode raid or the challenges. I kind of want to. What light level should I be?
I remember doing HM at around 312-315. It was tough but definitely possible. The group I used to play with were all around 312-315 also.
Yeah you don't need to be 320. 311 is all you need to be. Anything above that will make very little differences that it's not worth worrying about. Although good luck with LFG if you're not 330+ :p

Top Bottom