• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Waldini

I ... I broke the Cryptarch guys. I'm sorry

VaV52me.gif

And I'm starting to get the hang of these Throwing-Knifes:

8igrV74.gif

Ryck

40 minutes to an hour between posts tonight.

Uhhh. Uncharted is not out till Tuesday.

Where is everybody?
Yeah Wednesday was a very drastic drop in players on my FL. Today at some point I was one of 4-5 people playing. (Compared to pages and pages of people last month).

The exodus begins I guess.

I have a new favourite PVP weapon. The SUROS DIS-47. Found one in my vault that had perfect balance, full auto and handlaid stock.

It's like a fricking laser. It only does 45 crit and 30 to the body but it is so stable that it's hard to miss. Especially since it has fairly sticky aim assist. I was out shooting MIDA, the only one that could consistently out shoot me was doctrine. And that would only be people with high armour builds and they would have the smallest slither of health.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Xur's back, and this time he's in the Reef.

- Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan)
- Young Ahamkara's Spine (Hunter)
- Heart of PRaxic Fire (Warlock)
- SUROS Regime
- Primary Weapon Engram (Legacy)

Deku Tree

Great, still need more players though.

Vault of Glass fun run:

1. DeathJr
2. SnakEyes
3. the_id
4. WeTeHa

Starting as soon as we fill up, newbies and first timers welcome, no LL requirement.

I'll be on in 15-20 minutes and could be up for a run if you've got a spot then.

Edit nvm ur full

SgtCobra

I can't understand why hardscoping pretty much every single lane of a map can be fun, worst meta by far when it comes to specials. Ruins the whole pvp aspect of the game because it restricts you from engaging any engagement outside mid range.

Also, the Arminius D god roll really sucks now, don't know if that nerf hit the gun harder than the DoP.

E92 M3

If we get enough people on the weekend we can do 3 deatsinger/crota runs, so you have 6 exotic chances :p

It'll be up to Wiped, but I need it lol.

If I do a run this weekend I'll try and grab it for you.

as of right now he only has the one alt capable but weteha I'm down for some VoG/Crota this weekend and I'll save the gorgon's for him.

Thanks, you're an angel

WeTeHa

If I do a run this weekend I'll try and grab it for you.

as of right now he only has the one alt capable but weteha I'm down for some VoG/Crota this weekend and I'll save the gorgon's for him.
I'm down for more crota/vog stuff, as long as it's not too late :p
Did you get your ps4 back already?

Do tethered enemies that get killed by gun shots count as super kills for CoE this week?

Don't think so. I haven't tried, but the bounty "kill enemies with super" doesn't complete with tether.

WipedOut

I'm down for more crota/vog stuff, as long as it's not too late :p
Did you get your ps4 back already?

Don't think so. I haven't tried, but the bounty "kill enemies with super" doesn't complete with tether.

Yes and No. I have a PS4 so all is good in the world right now. I should be good early afternoon, let's touch base tomorrow and see if we can set something up.

Top Bottom