• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

LTWood12

Ok, have two of the queens Final Duty Pulse Rifles. Either one of these any good for PVP?

Final Duty #1
Partial Refund
Fitted Stock / Braced Frame / Smallebore
Glass Half Full

Final Duty #2
Counterbalance
Lightweight / Hand laid Stock / Smallbore
Spray and Play

Also have a Aegis of the Reef with:

Send it / Reinforced barrel
Quick Draw
Counterbalance / Spray and Play

Final Duty #2 seems a lot better than #1. I need to try Aegis of the Reef. I got one last night with Perfect Balance, snapshot, & Third Eye/Feeding Frenzy.

edit: Top of Page Persona 5 hype! Dat victory results screen tho
Wvyc1GV.gif

WipedOut

Final Duty #2 seems a lot better than #1. I need to try Aegis of the Reef. I got one last night with Perfect Balance, snapshot, & Third Eye/Feeding Frenzy.

edit: Top of Page Persona 5 hype! Dat victory results screen tho
Wvyc1GV.gif

Even though #1 has maxed stability with braced Frame?

Alright. Someone explain Rated O for Omaha

Most of the clan names are just nonsense phrases that arise during reset raids. Dumb jokes that barely make sense even in context. We focus on making as few raid-related callouts as possible so we can talk as much as possible about unrelated nonsense. Even the callouts are nonsense, like "got the thing, shoot the thing with the thing."

So recently the callouts have turned Peyton-esque, like "blue-42, omaha, omaha, hut hut hike" for going to detonate the bombs. There were a lot of Omaha-related callouts this week and somehow "rated O for Omaha" came out of that. If a clan name makes everyone else confused, then it's succeeded.

So are there any match Pvp modes without sbmm?

Nope, never have been. Year 1 Trials was the closest we ever got but that dream has been dead since Y2 started.

I'm playing it on PC and X1

Nice! Add me on battle.net

XplicitOne#1160

So far it's just drizz so we could use more players haha

Most of the clan names are just nonsense phrases that arise during reset raids. Dumb jokes that barely make sense even in context. We focus on making as few raid-related callouts as possible so we can talk as much as possible about unrelated nonsense. Even the callouts are nonsense, like "got the thing, shoot the thing with the thing."

So recently the callouts have turned Peyton-esque, like "blue-42, omaha, omaha, hut hut hike" for going to detonate the bombs. There were a lot of Omaha-related callouts this week and somehow "rated O for Omaha" came out of that. If a clan name makes everyone else confused, then it's succeeded.

Nope, never have been. Year 1 Trials was the closest we ever got but that dream has been dead since Y2 started.

Ahhh Hahaha that's cool. Makes sense.

Here's a random pic I took in Omaha, while driving to work today, just for whatever. Rated O

You're gonna have to add Cinco De MayO! to that phrase set

http://www.cincodemayoomaha.com/

I live just down the street from this, and yes, I'm going to be there all 3 days

I was thinking about going to this haha.

Dodge is gonna be weird once they turn it into a 5-lane one way street. Only the southern most lane will go East and it'll be only for the road train bus.

South O has some amazing food down here yo

Yea I need to try some. What are your recommendations?

Wait what about Dodge turning into 5 lane 1 way? I mean it's already 5 lanes with the stupid middle lane changing...

Are they adding a 6th lane and 5 of them go 1 way? That wouldn't make sense...

FyreWulff

Yea I need to try some. What are your recommendations?

Wait what about Dodge turning into 5 lane 1 way? I mean it's already 5 lanes with the stupid middle lane changing...

Are they adding a 6th lane and 5 of them go 1 way? That wouldn't make sense...

http://www.ometro.com/index.php/announcements/bus-rapid-transit/

I guess at some point the contralane got downsized to only 31st street segment, but yeah, it's basically a bus run like a train.

Food: personally my favorite is Abelardos

Guaca Maya has a great Mexican buffet.

San Luis Restaurant also good.

Laos Thai holds back on the spice a bit. Lithuanian Bakery has ended so many diets.

We also have like, 20 taco trucks down here, but I can't remember the name of any of them, heh, i just remember them by the intersection they're near

http://www.ometro.com/index.php/announcements/bus-rapid-transit/

I guess at some point the contralane got downsized to only 31st street segment, but yeah, it's basically a bus run like a train.

Food: personally my favorite is Abelardos

Guaca Maya has a great Mexican buffet.

San Luis Restaurant also good.

Laos Thai holds back on the spice a bit. Lithuanian Bakery has ended so many diets.

We also have like, 20 taco trucks down here, but I can't remember the name of any of them, heh, i just remember them by the intersection they're near

Hmm I'll have to read that, thanks. I've tried the Abelardos at West O, it was good. I still need to try Guaca Maya and some taco trucks.

Thanks, I'll check out that project

FyreWulff

Does 335 strike specific stuff drop on Vanguard strikes as well or only on Heroic?

On any of them, including selection the strike from the map. Heroic just buffs the engram drop rate and ends up with more "stuff" due to the increased enemy counts

Redownload Destiny with the intention of playing but nonetheless 9-10 hours in a lab is preventing me..guess I am forever lost in the dark corners of my lab work time..was it time or space? I don't even remember..

Ryck

On any of them, including selection the strike from the map. Heroic just buffs the engram drop rate and ends up with more "stuff" due to the increased enemy counts
Thanks guys! ( WeTeha as well) I prefer the Vanguard strikes due to the variety.

I'm sorry if I've been distant lately DGAF. It's not you... It's
Overwatch.

I'm seriously having a crazy good time over there. I even pulled off a "Rez snipe" of sorts.

Welcome back Kor, I think we all have been distant (
Dark Souls
for me).

Finally did Challenge of Elders last night. Pretty fun. I'm interested to go back to the Raid HM.

Adahn

Hi guys. Anyone fancy a CoE run now? 315 Titan, happy to go hammers for the superkills or Defender for bubble orb generating for higher light levels

PS4 - Adahn82

WeTeHa

Thanks guys! ( WeTeha as well) I prefer the Vanguard strikes due to the variety.

I haven't run any vanguard strikes in forever (I usually run heroics)... is the variety actually higher? I thought they were the same strikes, only lower level. I thought stuff like summoning pits, nexus and devils lair is only in the legacy playlist.

Welcome back Kor, I think we all have been distant (
Dark Souls
for me).

Finally did Challenge of Elders last night. Pretty fun. I'm interested to go back to the Raid HM.

I'm not staying.

The wife and I are going to Curacao tomorrow on holiday for a solid week.

There will be many drinks. Many many drinks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People are either in PVP or practicing sniping aginst Randall the Vandal.

A stormcaller or sunbreaker for third would be nice.

Ryck

Need two for KF.

Ryck007

Edit: full

I haven't run any vanguard strikes in forever (I usually run heroics)... is the variety actually higher? I thought they were the same strikes, only lower level. I thought stuff like summoning pits, nexus and devils lair is only in the legacy playlist.
Seems like all I get on Heroic are Taken King strikes.

Mostly echo chamber and Saber but mostly the latter. 😒

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This Hand of Judgement is like a Gheleons Demise with Firefly. Also has third eye, can make you faster and has more stability. With truesight.

Top Bottom