• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Shiv47

The good oje husk grind. Good luck

I kind of actually feel like going back to crotas end. Perhaps tonight.

Yeah, I only got the Husk/Eidolon the other day, so I'm finally at a point where the Crux would be useful. I don't mind doing Crota though, because it's fast at this point, and usually fun.

LTWood12

MmkoJo4.jpg

....mmmhmmm

Axoman

You don't want my check point? Too good for me now that you are on PS4, huh?

Is it close to the shard?

Yeah, from spawn, you can go right down and get the one in the piston jumping room. But I'm on XB1, I was teasing Homeboyd because I knew he's looking for a PS4 checkpoint.

It's all about that RMP at this point Axo. Also finally got some 330 drops with true and zoso after you jumped off.

You forgot the RMP™

That's good you got some higher drops, a few more challenge modes and you'll be close to 335.

Oh, and for Zoso, I got that konami code to finally work.

wvx1WYl.png

Both Y2 FWC and NM ships seem to be bugged. If you don't get them by rank 25, they don't drop.

Nah, I got my FWC ship the other day at about 27.
I was worried when I didn't get a ship at 25.

But I do believe if you were already 25+ going into year 2, you're screwed.

Kukawaki

NIghtfall, PS4, PSN: Kukawaki.

1 Spot, at the last flayer but in trouble...

Edit : Full

Edit 2: Mehrman saves the day again! Big thanks!

WeTeHa

Besides Hung Jury:

What is the absolute best Legendary Primary?

For pve you can basically use what feels good to you. Hung jury feels amazing because the stability is so crazy high. The raid pulse rifle with firefly is okay, some gunsmith weapons are pretty fun to use. I have a high stability scout with full auto from the gunsmith that I like.

NIghtfall, PS4, PSN: Kukawaki.

1 Spot, at the last flayer but in trouble...

Edit : Full

Edit 2: Mehrman saves the day again! Big thanks!

Not a problem

See GAF, Im not all about trolling Community Managers/Twitch Chats

Edit logged in and thought I'd give Crucible a go, landed in a match 15k>9k down got Golden gunned on spawn, saw Asylum was the Trials map and gave up hope for the rest of the week

Shiv47

Besides Hung Jury:

What is the absolute best Legendary Primary?
Hawksaw from crucible quartermaster is great. Nirwen's Mercy from IB if you get the right roll. Used my Nirwen's since first TTK IB. Doctrine of course. And as mentioned, whatever you like using. I have a Down and Doubt with outlaw, rifled barrel and zen moment that I use in PvE.

Top Bottom