• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

VoG fun run was great, thanks for joining guys.

2kAwqA.gif

the_id with that sweet 7.5 k/d though :p

Deku Tree

All characters 335 with good PvE gear. All weapons that I use at 335. Lots of 335 future infusion fuel in every weapon slot in the vault. Weapons and armor vault close to full. Nothing left to do.
Ready to play UC4 on Tuesday.

WipedOut

All characters 335 with good PvE gear. All weapons that I use at 335. Lots of 335 future infusion fuel in every weapon slot in the vault. Weapons and armor vault close to full. Nothing left to do.
Ready to play UC4 on Tuesday.

Aweome, I'm there too but I have other stuff still to accomplish being that I haven't been on PS4 that long, Working on NM exotic class item and only have 3 more ranks to go for Dead Orbit Titan butt towel.

Deku Tree

Aweome, I'm there too but I have other stuff still to accomplish being that I haven't been on PS4 that long, Working on NM exotic class item and only have 3 more ranks to go for Dead Orbit Titan butt towel.

Don't even wear those anymore because now the best thing to do is rank up the vanguard.

Shiv47

Beyond 335, the only things I'd like to get are the remaining exotics I don't have: Necrochasm, Mythoclast, Ice Breaker, Jade Rabbit, and Zen Meteor. Not really a pressing need, but it'd be nice.

shibbs

Oh man... seeing everybody do raids here, i'm jealous :( I love to do a raid sometime. I've only done the VOG once and I have destiny since launch! My main problem is that they take so long...

How long does a raid take you guys?

Deku Tree

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...tivision_working_with_bungie_to_deliver_more/

Hirshberg - Chief Executive Officer of Activision, Activision Blizzard, Inc. Hey, Doug. It's Eric. So Destiny has nearly 30 million registered players now and our April content successfully reengaged the community and was very well received. We think engagement has remained remarkably strong, even after the release of some competitive games in this genre. But it's clear that our fans are hungry for more content than we've been able to create and that passion and loyalty from our fans is something that we don't take for granted, which is why we're working side-by-side with Bungie to make sure that in the future, we're able to deliver a more consistent stream of great content and drive even more engagement.

Will you buy the year 3 season pass?

Oh man... seeing everybody do raids here, i'm jealous :( I love to do a raid sometime. I've only done the VOG once and I have destiny since launch! My main problem is that they take so long...

How long does a raid take you guys?
Check the front page of the thread for newbie raid info. Hawkian runs newbie raids, I suggest you sign up. The older raids don't take long anymore since they are outdated. Kings fall depends on your current light level and other stuff.

ocean

Banned
If they got rid of SBMM I could happily play the Crucible until the sequel with no new content. A few maps would be nice but considering how they get worse with each expansion I would probably end up hoping I get decent Y1 maps anyways.

But this is getting ridiculous. The better I play the harder my matches get until I don't do well anymore. Get wrecked for a few games then go back to a level where I perform OK. Then the game says nah hold your horses and brings me back up to matches where I do poorly.

If it were just randomly based on connections, there would be lobbies where I got absolutely shit on, and lobbies where I did well, but it would be random. I'd be OK with that. It's just pissing me off that the game is actively rigging my matches - the better I do the worse my teammates are and holy shit is this annoying.

It's gotten to a point where I play 2-3 games and then just sigh and quit the app, try again tomorrow.

friday

Have we extracted the best method of leveling Vanguard rep yet? Is it running Heroic strikes?

If they got rid of SBMM I could happily play the Crucible until the sequel with no new content. A few maps would be nice but considering how they get worse with each expansion I would probably end up hoping I get decent Y1 maps anyways.

But this is getting ridiculous. The better I play the harder my matches get until I don't do well anymore. Get wrecked for a few games then go back to a level where I perform OK. Then the game says nah hold your horses and brings me back up to matches where I do poorly.

It's gotten to a point where I play 2-3 games and then just sigh and quit the app, try again tomorrow.

Yeah, whatever system they use is not working. It is a pain when you go from some blowout where your k/d is like 3 and then the next match you get bodied by the other team and end with like a .5 k/d. If they are going to attempt to have skill based matchmaking then they probably need to move to a true ranking system like CSGO or any of the other competitive games out there. Honestly, I just wish I could pick my servers and map rotations like you can on most PC shooters.

E92 M3

If it were just randomly based on connections, there would be lobbies where I got absolutely shit on, and lobbies where I did well, but it would be random. I'd be OK with that. It's just pissing me off that the game is actively rigging my matches - the better I do the worse my teammates are and holy shit is this annoying.

Getting rid of SBMM is a must.

shibbs

Check the front page of the thread for newbie raid info. Hawkian runs newbie raids, I suggest you sign up. The older raids don't take long anymore since they are outdated. Kings fall depends on your current light level and other stuff.

Thanks, signed up :)

Btw @OP, if you are reading this; the link to newbie raid sign up form is not working. I pulled it from the page source.

shermas

Is there a certain strike that's good for Hydra kills? I don't really want to 'farm' them, but if I can run strikes for rep AND kill some of them, that'd be different. Sort of.

I need the 3 calcified fragments in Kings Fall... No one ever starts the raid anymore it's always checkpoints... Poor SARS...

People run those strikes for sweet sweet shaders and ships.

Homeboyd

I need the 3 calcified fragments in Kings Fall... No one ever starts the raid anymore it's always checkpoints... Poor SARS...

People run those strikes for sweet sweet shaders and ships.
I actually need that jumping puzzle one too. Don't need it since I have malice now, but don't have it yet. New to PS tho.

Sure but I want a fragment afterwards... Isn't there one in the maze behind him?

5 in total. 1 at the elevator before totems, 1 at totems, 1 in the maze, 1 in the passage after killing golgoroth and last one at the start of the piston jumping puzzle.

We have the CP so unfortunately the door leading back to the maze would be locked.

Door will be open until you shoot down the orb that spawns Golgoroth. You can backtrack and pick up the fragment in the maze.

SpecX

Interesting, I'm curious how many accounts are active out of that 30 million though. I'm hopeful they take this seriously, cause if Destiny 2 is a repeat of what we've gotten in Y2, I will not be returning. I'm up for buying the season passes since at least I know what I'm getting and roughly when unlike the "free" updates we're getting now.

Kal_El

Watch my final round of trials to see how crazy it was trying to go to the lighthouse a couple months back; Stuff like this is the reason why I won't be able to stop playing this game. 15 min video for entire round or just 14 minutes to see the crazy ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCw9iI-bi1w
Click spoiler tag only after watching the vid lol

The dream is alive

Beyond 335, the only things I'd like to get are the remaining exotics I don't have: Necrochasm, Mythoclast, Ice Breaker, Jade Rabbit, and Zen Meteor. Not really a pressing need, but it'd be nice.

The good oje husk grind. Good luck

I kind of actually feel like going back to crotas end. Perhaps tonight.

LifEndz

It's like I'm punished for having a good game. And I rarely get into a fresh match. Usually most people on my team have quit because the other team is destroying them. And the latency is especially noticeable now. I reached 335 on all my guys and pvp is what kept me coming back. But Sbmm has me ready to take an extended break.

I would be interested in a regular trials carry if you pros are looking for people to run this weekend.

I'd feel weird just having someone play my character to get flawless.

Note: I don't have any problem with people doing that, it just wouldn't be right for me.

Top Bottom