• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Acidote

Ok guys, I'm gonna need help with the new Moments of Triumph, haven't done Prison at all and I'm still missing Oryx HM.

darthbob

Ultimate reward: buy something from the Bungie store = Lame.

yeah seriously, it's a neat shirt I suppose, but with the personalization adding on an $5 PLUS the crazy shipping costs if you don't live on the west coast, this doesn't really feel too much like 'celebrating the community'.

Wish we'd get more crazy loot bags like in 2011.

Lnkn52

One please

Screen_Shot_2016-07-07_at_1.31.44_PM.png

Figured I'd grab the art book and get the emblem since I've been meaning to for some time.

£50 to ship an art book to the UK in 2016 HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Disgusting.

I can send 20kg to America from the UK for that price.

So all im missing is the Crucible quest for Moments of Triumph, butttt i can't find the quest on any character. I went and looked for it on the abandoned quests but it is not there. Wtf is going on? Any one have any suggestions :(

darthbob

Whoa man thank you so much! This 7 emblem feels right.

Happy Bungo Day. :3

So all im missing is the Crucible quest for Moments of Triumph, butttt i can't find the quest on any character. I went and looked for it on the abandoned quests but it is not there. Wtf is going on? Any one have any suggestions :(

Which quests do you have? It's a multi-quest... quest, so you'll have a few.

Consult this guide to see which quests are in the chain.

Acidote

It's a chain of quests, you are probably in the middle of it.

stay gold

Exotic Sword quest & Fragments ensure i'll never complete the Y2 triumphs. Oh well.

New control settings went live an hour or so ago. Only played 2 games but they were all green bars, no obvious lag & not sweaty. Seems promising.

Well Bungie.net is broken for me and won't display anything properly. But man that bungie store emblem is cool. I will have to see if there is anything worth buying and paying ridiculous shipping costs to the UK for.

As for the moments, all mine have been complete for months. But I will gladly help out anyone who needs to get theirs finished.

darthbob

Well Bungie.net is broken for me and won't display anything properly. But man that bungie store emblem is cool. I will have to see if there is anything worth buying and paying ridiculous shipping costs to the UK for.

As for the moments, all mine have been complete for months. But I will gladly help out anyone who needs to get theirs finished.

Oh man I'll totally hit you up for help on running KF HM and getting the fragments if you're able.

I'm on PSN: darthbob100

You can always just buy one of the soundtracks (only 7 dollars). Each has its own unique emblem as well. Even if you already have both, it's still the cheapest option (I think).

Hahahaha, don't worry guys. The t-shirt we are allowed to buy if you complete the moments can also be bought by people who dont. At a reasonable cost of $777,772.77. So thats how much my time was worth in Y2?

Oh man I'll totally hit you up for help on running KF HM and getting the fragments if you're able.

I'm on PSN: darthbob100

No worries dude. I'm on UK timings if that works for you. I can get the rest of my raid crew together and we will be able to smash out KF hard mode. Which fragments are you missing?

omnimushroom said:
You can always just buy one of the soundtracks (only 7 dollars). Each has its own unique emblem as well. Even if you already have both, it's still the cheapest option (I think).

Brilliant plan that man!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Those of you still around that remember it- I feel as though Destiny rarely gets the credit it deserves for a genuinely smooth day one multiplatform launch.

Those of you still around that remember it- I feel as though Destiny rarely gets the credit it deserves for a genuinely smooth day one multiplatform launch.

You're damn right, Hawk. I was on a business trip in day one and was able to remote play into my PS4. I created my Titan, ran through the intro and explorer the tower with ease on my Vita.

Damn, vanilla Destiny was great. Remember when we shot bullets into a cave for hours on end and LIKED it?!

darthbob

Hahahaha, don't worry guys. The t-shirt we are allowed to buy if you complete the moments can also be bought by people who dont. At a reasonable cost of $777,772.77. So thats how much my time was worth in Y2?

No worries dude. I'm on UK timings if that works for you. I can get the rest of my raid crew together and we will be able to smash out KF hard mode. Which fragments are you missing?

Hey thanks man! I'm on West Coast US time, I have the Warpriest fragment but no emblem, don't really care about the emblem tbh but if there's a time we can do HM KF and do a Golgi or Oryx challenge that's cool too. Don't mind doing Warpriest challenge again either since it's easy enough. :p

Top Bottom