• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

GreyWind

Happy Bungie Day, everyone.

The only items from the Bungie store that I might want, I already have - the engrams and the Bungie throwback shirt. The year 2 Triumphs look better organized than last year, but I don't think I'll be playing again before Rise of Iron drops, so I'll forego the (pretty neat) custom shirt.

I miss this game, but I know the game I miss is not the game it is currently. Still holding out some hope for Rise of Iron.

You don't play Destiny anymore? :(

SpecX

What gives, i focus on work today and this thread explodes with activity. Checked the website and it's weird, says I need to fully level a Y2 subclass which I've done on both my Hunter and Titan and need to complete the COE card. Willing to help out anyone that needs PvP groups or to run the quests.

gspec

The calcified fragments are collected seperately for each character, but you only need to collect all 50 on one character for the achievements.

I have an Oryx CP if anyone needs it for the triumphs.

Per Character.

Then f*** that. I have most on my warlock but I only completed the Oryx HM on my other two character and challenge mode Oryx and warpriest on one and challenge mode Gorg on another.

Also I still can't complete the scent of the worm frag.

GhaleonEB

You don't play Destiny anymore? :(

Not really. I took a break between January and the April update. I have played twice after the April update. I still read the BWU's, check in here now and then (though seldom post) and am looking forward to Rise of Iron, but the direction things went with the April update torpedoed my desire to play.

What gives, i focus on work today and this thread explodes with activity. Checked the website and it's weird, says I need to fully level a Y2 subclass which I've done on both my Hunter and Titan and need to complete the COE card. Willing to help out anyone that needs PvP groups or to run the quests.
You have to equip the y2 subclass for it to give it to you. Had that happen to me. All I had to do was put storm caller on and it gave it to me.

SpecX

Then f*** that. I have most on my warlock but I only completed the Oryx HM on my other two character and challenge mode Oryx and warpriest on one and challenge mode Gorg on another.

Also I still can't complete the scent of the worm frag.

Use the trick where you scale the wall instead of the platforms. It took me a few tries, but I finally got it. There's a bunch of videos on YouTube on how to cheese it.

You have to equip the y2 subclass for it to give it to you. Had that happen to me. All I had to do was put storm caller on and it gave it to me.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot when I get home.

Not really. I took a break between January and the April update. I have played twice after the April update. I still read the BWU's, check in here now and then (though seldom post) and am looking forward to Rise of Iron, but the direction things went with the April update torpedoed my desire to play.

Thats a bummer

The april update brought me back in but thats cuz i fucking love prison of elders

Even if its piss easy.

Bungie.net should be working now.

Dat discount, lol

CzLp3VI.jpg

fryevenile

Neo Member
Does anyone have a Golgoroth's Cellar checkpoint on PS4? The XXXI: Battle Made Waves fragment is the only fragment that I am missing.

My psn id is the same as my Gaf name.

SpecX

Will I be able to finish Nightfall at 316 or nah?

You should be fine. I took a friend through at 317 with minimal problems and another at 302. That was an issue, but he still survived. Didn't help he was getting OHK all the time though which slowed us down.

SheHateMe

only the Calcified Frags are a pain as three are needed from Challenge Mode Raid weeklies.

I was totally wrong.

I only need 16 more.

1 from the Oryx Challenge mode. 2 from CoO T2, 2 from CoO T3, and the rest are just scattered.

I already killed Oryx on Hard Mode. I don't remember doing that, but okay.

Looks like the Exotic Sword Quest will be the hardest thing to complete.

joelseph

Looks like I need these for Year 2 MoT:

Sword Quest (Have to find that knight on the Dreadnaught)
Calcified fragments (30ish out of 50, not sure how many as bungie.net is screwing up)
Malok strike/PoE 41
HM Oryx kill

Since I'm on Xbox, I'm screwed, aren't I?

Top of page edit for the 50 posts per page people:

I'm new to the game and recently turned 40 (currently 308LL thanks to IB). Are these things going away? Should I be focusing on them?

How do I farm better gear? Kind stuck at the moment.

I was totally wrong.

I only need 16 more.

1 from the Oryx Challenge mode. 2 from CoO T2, 2 from CoO T3, and the rest are just scattered.

I already killed Oryx on Hard Mode. I don't remember doing that, but okay.

Looks like the Exotic Sword Quest will be the hardest thing to complete.

Exotic sword quest is easy. It is just a massive grind. The hardest one in your list (IMO) is the CoO T2. Gotta play that RNG until the right combo arrives! It's the only one you have no control at all over.

SheHateMe

Exotic sword quest is easy. It is just a massive grind. The hardest one in your list (IMO) is the CoO T2. Gotta play that RNG until the right combo arrives! It's the only one you have no control at all over.

Already finished the grind. (Well, one more Rare material, but eh.) It's the killing.

It's always the killing.

As far as CoO T2, I'll just keep canceling until I get the right combo. I've got almost 50 T2 runes.

shingi70

Banned
I still need to finish

A Blade Reborn - at the final part
Eris Morn's Revenge - 35/50
The Sword Logic
Challenge of the Elders
This is Amazing - only two more steps.

Planning to start knocking these off once I get home.

SheHateMe

Yes. It's oryx this week.Challenges for the fragment can be done on normal or hard.

My goodness. I can get that done now? Excellent.

Anyone need another body to run just a Normal Challenge Mode for the fragment, please let me know.

PS4 Instant__Vintage (you might catch me playing Furi, just message me)

It only gives me quests, bounties

You're probably looking at a character that has 0 fragments.

My goodness. I can get that done now? Excellent.

Anyone need another body to run just a Normal Challenge Mode for the fragment, please let me know.

PS4 Instant__Vintage (you might catch me playing Furi, just message me)

Added you to a psn group of players wanting to get CM done for the fragments.

SheHateMe

You're probably looking at a character that has 0 fragments.

Added you to a psn group of players wanting to get CM done for the fragments.

You're the reason I'm still playing this game, sir. Seriously. (We did VoG together twice, wayyyyyyyyy back in Y1. Still have that video saved and everything.)

I just want you to know that.

Thank you.

Top Bottom