• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Smh I don't see it either!

That's not possible. I'm on the phone app.

check on bungie.net via pc

doesn't work from the mobile app

You're the reason I'm still playing this game, sir. Seriously. (We did VoG together twice, wayyyyyyyyy back in Y1. Still have that video saved and everything.)

I just want you to know that.

Thank you.

I remember, it was your first raid ;)

Always happy to help.

I need Golgi CM, Oryx CM, and Oryx HM. Can you add me to that list? :)

Done.

check on bungie.net via pc

doesn't work from the mobile app

I remember, it was your first raid ;)

Always happy to help.

Done.
Ok I fucked up. I somehow set it so when I access bungie.net on my phone and click profile it automatically goes to the app. Anyone know how to fix this. I'm not so good with the technology

Ok I fucked up. I somehow set it so when I access bungie.net on my phone and click profile it automatically goes to the app. Anyone know how to fix this. I'm not so good with the technology

Assuming you're on android, go to settings>apps. Click on the Destiny app and there will be an option 'open by default'. You can reset it.

Um, so I have an Exotic Sword currently equipped but the slot for it in the MoT Y2 book isn't unlocked. What gives?

EDIT: It LITERALLY unlocked the second I posted this comment. Bungo pls

New SRL emblems have been added to the db.

CmzBIi6VUAEHJXr

Edit: I guess they've been there awhile? *shrug*

Good feeling checking off all my Triumphs on Xbox but I have work to do on the PS side. Thanks to IB this past week I was able to max out my characters on PS4 but for the Triumphs I need to finish off the Crucible questline and haven't even started the Exotic sword quest (I've been putting this one off...)

ROI pls!

Ji66a-Man

Do you have to pass the book around to each character or just simply log in with them?

Unlock the rewards in the book on any character. Other characters can pick up the shaders and emblems from the kiosk after unlocking the book rewards. Feels good to have Y2 done, just want that Space Ferrari and y2 IB ship to drop.

Xbone
cmBNFia.png

PS
4M0QhEz.jpg

So today I decided to jump back in after basically not booting the game up since Warpriest challenge mode was added (besides for a few rounds of SRL). So much stuff has changed... I felt pretty lost despite having several hundred hours in the game. I was sitting at a paltry LL310 (313 if I used all of my max stuff, but I'm assuming the KF pistol is still garbage :p)

Looking at what I need to do to complete my Year 2 Moments of Triumph... all of the challenge modes can be done in the normal mode of KF, right? (Edit: I see this was just answered up above) Because I'm probably too out of the loop and underleveled for the current strategies for HM.

ruthles, could I get added to that list? If I need to get my light level up before I can join, I'll work on that.

Dthomp

Looking to do NF x 3 here. Almost to halfway mark of 1st run. join up if you want, no mic ATM. Dthomp

Room for 1 still

**Starting 2nd Run if anybody wants in**

Unlock the rewards in the book on any character. Other characters can pick up the shaders and emblems from the kiosk after unlocking the book rewards. Feels good to have Y2 done, just want that Space Ferrari and y2 IB ship to drop.

By "Space Ferrari", are you referring to the TTK Vanguard ship?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I wonder if we'll ever see Destiny in a speed running stream any time soon. You can do stuff like raids and strikes for it. The segment obviously wouldn't be long. The game needs a super long half of the people who start it will quit raid.

Are the challenges that hard to do? I've never done any of them.

Not really. Warpriest is super easy, Golgoroth requires good teamwork and Oryx challenge is actually easier than the normal way. All can be done on normal difficulty.

Looking at what I need to do to complete my Year 2 Moments of Triumph... all of the challenge modes can be done in the normal mode of KF, right? (Edit: I see this was just answered up above) Because I'm probably too out of the loop and underleveled for the current strategies for HM.

ruthles, could I get added to that list? If I need to get my light level up before I can join, I'll work on that.

Added. 313 light is fine for normal and hard modes.

Dez_

Would have liked to stay for more than one match, but I'm going to join some other guys. I'll hop back on for more pvp train.

JTripper

Not really. Warpriest is super easy, Golgoroth requires good teamwork and Oryx challenge is actually easier than the normal way. All can be done on normal difficulty.

Added. 313 light is fine for normal and hard modes.

Is the list full? I'd like to get any challenges done too if there's room. PSN: JxOxHxNxSxOxN

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So someone got banned for two weeks from PVP for connection issues. Why can't that apply to a bunch of people I've run into.

blamite

Just need to do the raid challenges, hard mode, and finish a prison ticket... Prison is just a matter of convincing a friend or two to actually play Destiny again, and Hard Mode shouldn't be too difficult since I'm like light 320+? The only thing that actually seems difficult at all is Golgoroth Challenge. Is that as tricky as I'm imagining? Seems like there should be a pretty considerable amount of team coordination involved, but maybe with high light on normal mode it's not that bad?

Hopefully there'll be some DestinyGAFers around when the time comes to get that one done!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I put my hand on your hip, I dip you dip we dip. You put your hand up on my hip. I dip you dip we dip.

We could play whatever. Doesn't matter to me as long as I get kills and have to carry some shotgun scrub.

Top Bottom