• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Alo0oy

Banned
Which zone are you? Europe? If so, I can help with whatever you may need and we can get aong for a Refer-A-Friend questline ;)

You are free to do wnatever you want and under way you want, but here are some basic advices:

- create all 3 classes, it will come handy later
- concentrate on first character until you reach LV40
- when you reach LV40 with one character, start other characters if you like (but you really should)
- play slowly and enjoy the game
- you will need to play a decent portion of game to reach The Third Element, but IMO not too long (maybe week or two)
- you only need to fully mater one Y2 subclass for the trophy (Hunter Nightstalker, Warlock Stormcaller or Titan Sunbreaker)

I'm from the Middle East, so the region is Europe/PAL.

After a thousand years, I finally got the Mida. Thank you, Bungie!

The new emblems and shaders, though, for completing the triumphs, are oogly.

Pigbottom

Neo Member
Which zone are you? Europe? If so, I can help with whatever you may need and we can get aong for a Refer-A-Friend questline ;)

You are free to do wnatever you want and under way you want, but here are some basic advices:

- create all 3 classes, it will come handy later
- concentrate on first character until you reach LV40
- when you reach LV40 with one character, start other characters if you like (but you really should)
- play slowly and enjoy the game
- you will need to play a decent portion of game to reach The Third Element, but IMO not too long (maybe week or two)
- you only need to fully mater one Y2 subclass for the trophy (Hunter Nightstalker, Warlock Stormcaller or Titan Sunbreaker)

New guy here both in destiny and gaf. How does this refer a friend thing works? Im level 38 right now, is it still possible to do it? If it is, I'm in europe to and would be glad to do it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Does anyone have a charged argnorach time and/or wanna do some coo?

I have 3 charged argnoarch runes, those the 7 days to charge it?, if so, yeah I have one on each char
Also have too many CoO bullshit runes

If I'm on just message me
Playing Overwatch or Paragon during Destiny vacay

Alo0oy

Banned
Damn it, I just finished the first mission and my character looks red. The skin tones in this game are so stupid.

I think I'll delete this character and do the mission again.

Chucker

I think I want that damn shirt?

That means I have to do the exotic sword quest... and calcified fragments...
The only tough fragment I have left is CM Oryx, but that shouldn't be that hard by now.

WipedOut

I think I want that damn shirt?

That means I have to do the exotic sword quest... and calcified fragments...
The only tough fragment I have left is CM Oryx, but that shouldn't be that hard by now.

Do it, I bought it but decided not to splurge on the customization. Not paying $5 for that.

Down to 3 fragments. 1 tier 2, 1 tier 3 and the agnorach rune.

Now it's on to the sword quest. Just need someone to let me wack them 25 times in crucible

Gong

Now it's on to the sword quest. Just need someone to let me wack them 25 times in crucible

It's Mayhem Clash this week, will be a piece of piss to knock out 25 kills in a handful of matches as heavy spawns so quickly.

Bought the shirt. Didn't get it personalized. Have gotten so much out the game, met a lot of cool people, and the shirt is aight, so it was a no-brainer.

V1ctIm

Neo Member
I finally get a MIDA!
Yeah, but you didn't earn it!! 😜

Just joking obv. Congrats! Gun is a little op still. My comment goes back to the days in Y1 when some folks would be jerks to other folks for buying rare exotics from Xûr as opposed to getting them to drop from RNG. That was mostly on Bungie's forums though. Quite a mess. It was the best of times. I miss Y1 and the HoW days. The True Golden Age :'-(

sgb

Been away for about 4 months. Idk what chromas are, the new updates etc. etc.

Help, please someone bring me up to speed lol?

Sword quest...

Melee kills with the hilt equipped count. Crouch, corner camp and use third person view to punch people as they come round the corner.

I suspect I am actually better at PvP doing that than I am doing it properly.

I got 25 kills in a few matches. Thieves Den is particularly good if you get it.

Melee kills with the hilt equipped count. Crouch, corner camp and use third person view to punch people as they come round the corner.

I suspect I am actually better at PvP doing that than I am doing it properly.

I got 25 kills in a few matches. Thieves Den is particularly good if you get it.

Wait, if sword is on R1, how are you punching instead of swinging?

SonComet

If you see me on tonight or this weekend I have a charged agonarch rune. I could be wrong, but I think it counts if you tag along on someone else's.

Progress page on bungie lists fragments by character.
Get
Hyped
People

Oh my god, that's so helpful!

So I need to defeat Thalnok to finish my court fragments. How do I find out which week he is the featured boss?

Edit: never mind. Googled it. Turns out that Thalnok IS this week's CoO boss. Sweet. I've already got a tune charged up.

ich00

Are there enough xboners left to do a CM Oryx for the fragment? Normal mode easy peasy.

Anyone?

Bueller?
What time do you usually play? I might be able to get a group together with the cp.

On a related note would anyone be around at 11est to knock out a quick oryx kill for the fragment on ps4? I have a normal cp, so it should be super quick

I actually enjoyed my time doing the triumphs. I was up until like 3am gathering all those materials for the sword quest, which helped me learn that the ghost tracker + sniper rifle makes it a tad bit easier. The ability kills portion was a snooze using the crucible too (It's like 2% per kill).

All I have left to do is wait for armsday, do all 3 challenge modes, and beat Oryx on hard mode and I'm good.

Ok, I need help. :/
I don't have "Conquer the Day" crucible quest.
I finished Crucible Forged and Crucible Combat. Where do I get "Conquer the day"?

Top Bottom