• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That last match. We were like the warriors against a high school team.

I only chase after fat Titans. Read the tag. You're a fat warlock. That's different.

E92 M3

I wonder if we'll ever see Destiny in a speed running stream any time soon. You can do stuff like raids and strikes for it. The segment obviously wouldn't be long. The game needs a super long half of the people who start it will quit raid.

Did you watch the Redbull strike speed run competition? Was really cool actually.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
And I'm sure there are people out there in that community who can dissect the game better than anybody. Imagine all the crazy things they could find. Part of the reason why the SDQ community is so entertaining because of the crazy things they find. I remember like dozens of NES games I could never beat and these guys blow through them like nothing.

THEF3AR

Lord Saladin requests your presence.

QY4EZJl.jpg

Part 1, done. Next week is the final part of shading and detailing.

I don't think there's much to speedrun of Destiny. Maybe the Crota raid can be speed run, and the single player would be laughable because half the run would be dedicated to the loading screen.

Trace

Banned
Well I bought the Triumph shirt.

That means the rest of you aren't allowed to buy it.

Sorry but that's what the word "exclusive" means.

Lul

Well I bought the Triumph shirt.

That means the rest of you aren't allowed to buy it.

Sorry but that's what the word "exclusive" means.

Lul

But did you pay $5 extra to get your PSN/GT on the sleeve? Because then it's really exclusive!
actually I want to do this, then sell the Bungie Store emblem code on eBay to make my shirt money back...

You're probably looking at a character that has 0 fragments.

Added you to a psn group of players wanting to get CM done for the fragments.
I still need almost all the raid fragments so I'd love to get in on this if possible (and Oryx HM lol).

Also just orderered $30 worth of pins of the Bungie store for the exclusive emblem's...oh god this game has me good.

Deku Tree

Unlock the rewards in the book on any character. Other characters can pick up the shaders and emblems from the kiosk after unlocking the book rewards. Feels good to have Y2 done, just want that Space Ferrari and y2 IB ship to drop.

Xbone
cmBNFia.png

PS
4M0QhEz.jpg

I might donate some motes but no way am I playing lag banner for a silly ship.

Trace

Banned
But did you pay $5 extra to get your PSN/GT on the sleeve? Because then it's really exclusive!
actually I want to do this, then sell the Bungie Store emblem code on eBay to make my shirt money back...

I did actually lol...

I've never actually kept any of the special codes to sell, and I have Blacksmith/Nepal and now this.

Acidote

If there's a list of people in need on help, I need this:

• Oryx HM kill
  • Golgoroth Challenge Mode
  • Challenge of the Elders
  • CoO Balwur kill

Everything else I can manage on my own. I'm almost done with the Crucible chain.

My hunter is 327 only though.

Number45

Yes, Destiny really is incredibly pretty. Hoping Rise of Iron will give us a glimpse of what we might see when Destiny 2 lands.

Number45

I'm certainly buying that Mida.
I'd not bothered to mess with it much but I tried it in the Crucible earlier in the week and it's... REALLY good. I love scouts anyway (and prefer to engage at medium/long range) so I'm biased, but I definitely performed better with that in my primary slot!

I should really try to get used to a short range secondary... but I love snipers too much. I did get some joy with the FWC FR the other day but I need some practice with that too.

Alo0oy

Banned
So I just started the game and I'm about to create my first character. What's the best way to go about getting the three mastery trophies for each class?

Should I start with my main, and then do the other two later, or should I do my main last? And how grindy is it to get the mastery trophy? I really don't like Bungie forcing me to do every class, I just want to play the game as one character.

So I just started the game and I'm about to create my first character. What's the best way to go about getting the three mastery trophies for each class?

Should I start with my main, and then do the other two later, or should I do my main last? And how grindy is it to get the mastery trophy? I really don't like Bungie forcing me to do every class, I just want to play the game as one character.

Just do your main first and create the other 2 later. Also don't use your Insta 25 on your main. Save it for the alts.

Alo0oy

Banned
Just do your main first and create the other 2 later. Also don't use your Insta 25 on your main. Save it for the alts.

I get one for free? Didn't know that. Thanks, I'll keep it for last.

The skin color choices are trash, the brown skin tones are either too white or too dark.

amar212

Which zone are you? Europe? If so, I can help with whatever you may need and we can get aong for a Refer-A-Friend questline ;)

You are free to do wnatever you want and under way you want, but here are some basic advices:

- create all 3 classes, it will come handy later
- concentrate on first character until you reach LV40
- when you reach LV40 with one character, start other characters if you like (but you really should)
- play slowly and enjoy the game
- you will need to play a decent portion of game to reach The Third Element, but IMO not too long (maybe week or two)
- you only need to fully mater one Y2 subclass for the trophy (Hunter Nightstalker, Warlock Stormcaller or Titan Sunbreaker)

Top Bottom