• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

I actually enjoyed my time doing the triumphs. I was up until like 3am gathering all those materials for the sword quest, which helped me learn that the ghost tracker + sniper rifle makes it a tad bit easier. The ability kills portion was a snooze using the crucible too (It's like 2% per kill).

All I have left to do is wait for armsday, do all 3 challenge modes, and beat Oryx on hard mode and I'm good.

I agree, the triumphs were fun. I was up until 2 AM banging out the crucible quests. Aside from the hand cannon kills and elimination matches, it was fairly easy.

But I was caught off guard, and highly amused, to run into players using old ass guns like Thorn, Fatebringer and even Ballahorns.

And holy shit, Thorn was nerfed into the ground. That thing was just shooting bee stings. Back in year one, you'd run the other way if you heard its distinctive gun shots coming closer.

WeTeHa

Whether or not the shadestep/twilight garrison nerf was justified is up for debate... But I have to say as a pve player I miss dashing around like a crazy person :(

Could really use a King's Fall checkpoint on Xbox One that would allow me to get to the jumping puzzle room after Golgoroth unhinged. I need to grab a quick Calcified Fragment that I missed there. Will be my 50th. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanks!

OK, my Year 2 feats of strength book says that all of my challenges are complete but the progress says 0% and I haven't received any rewards yet. This is the way it's supposed to work right?

Need 3 calcified fragments to get the book completed

XXIX: Carved in Ruin
XLIII: End of Failed Timeline
XLV: I'd shut them all in cells.

Need to get raiding i suppose

WeTeHa

As both, it totally was, and TG and Shadestep remain viable. You just can't go crazy anymore.

Yeah, it probably was justified... it was just so much fun. Flying as a titan with a sword or stepping around as a hunter in the middle of a ton of enemies or dashing around corners on the brink of death... I miss it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I don't remember when or how, just checked my vault, I'm reaching 1000 strange coins
Jesus...

TyrantII

Now you have to turn off notifications from PSN groups.

You'll get one about every three months...

Ha! That happened long ago with being part of PlayStation GAF.

Slowly getting back into this for the feats of strength and Septs new release. Also realized there's a new ToO emblem. Now to find someone to drag my ass through some sweats.

ich00

I'd be down if I still haven't completed it by then. I have the hard Oryx checkpoint too. But I wouldn't mind going through the whole thing, either.

I need the Oryx kill, I'd run the whole raid if I have to.

Anybody doing King's Fall Hard mode for the Oryx kill this Sunday?

Finally was accepted into DGAF on PSN! Woot!

Anyone up for a hard Raid? I still need Oryx's calcified fragment as well.

I'd be up for a run any day this weekend after 10pm est, looks like we just need one more if that time works with everyone

If you see me on tonight or this weekend I have a charged agonarch rune. I could be wrong, but I think it counts if you tag along on someone else's.

Thanks. It counts as in all the bosses you killed for your charged rune show up at the same time. And if I kill them it charges my rune in one fell swoop. Then we kill the boss.

I'm free tomorrow after 6pm est.
I'll add you in case bodies are needed.
Send me an invite if you see me on and need another. Attempting it with my regular group sometime this weekend.
Will keep you in mind, also.
What time do you usually play? I might be able to get a group together with the cp.
I'm free pretty much all weekend except Sat morning-afternoon. If you can get a group, that'd be great. My gt is my gaf name.
I thought I've done Oryx CM with you Bobby, have we not?

I have a couple friends that have never beaten CM Oryx that would be interested I'm sure.
We did hard mode Oryx, but not challenge mode. I think we did warpriest and golgo cm. If you want to try to get a group together, that'd be swell. Seems there's some other interest here.
I'm avail. to help tonight, I'll keep an eye out if a group gets formed or send me a message. GT: ThingontheFloor
Probably won't get a group by tonight, but I'll add you too, in case I need one and you're available.

Does anyone know how to get one of those stupid Skyburners Keys to drop? I've tried for four hours and nothing. It's one of the last Calcified Fragments that I need so this is super frustrating.

jacobs34

I'm trying to finish Shaxx's questline and have to play a bunch of elimination games. Is there any way to play just elim games outside of lucking into them in the Inferno playlist?

I'm trying to finish Shaxx's questline and have to play a bunch of elimination games. Is there any way to play just elim games outside of lucking into them in the Inferno playlist?

Probably not until Elimination is back in the rotation. I'm not sure when that will be though. I guess Trials counts?

Edit: It'll be back next Tuesday.

So having lost somewhere in the region of 20 rumble matches in a row I was finally moved down into another skill bucket. I lost so many because it's been so long since I played rumble properly. However as soon as I moved down a skill level the game was no longer as laggy. I was getting matchmade against europeans rather than people from all corners of the globe. Then without that lag winning was easy and I won 2 in a row before having to jump off.

It is amazing how good this game feels when everything goes as you expect, and you can react accordingly. I don't mind getting shot, as long as I get enough time to react to it to get back into cover. But the last few weeks I would take 2 hits from MIDA and be dead.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Can I have fries with that?

18fz3z8wkoi6xjpg.jpg

Top Bottom