• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Acidote

Yeah. I'm in here with these two randoms. Let's see how far we get. I'll run one more afterwards (if we don't finish I'll need two).

I'll be around and online, just let me know here or through PSN when you're done. I can do two if you don't finish that one.

WeTeHa

Thanks guys for the quick run. If you need anything else just let me know.

Yep, much faster than our run on wednesday or something when the app was down and I couldn't switch to my arc weapons.

But if you see 9 legendaries drop in 3 nightfalls... ugh.

phen0m24

that feel when I get 22 kills and am positive and the rest of my team is negative and we lose Control

must be how you guys feel trying to carry me in Trials LOLOL

Number45

Ordered the personalised t-shirt and soundtracks. What the hell, I don't usually go in for gaming related clothes but I couldn't resist. All in about $53 with shipping to the UK.

1 out of 58 Helium Filaments to get a piece for the solar exotic sword.

Can anyone help me out with the Darkblade quest? Keep trying to do it with randoms, but they always kill Thracu too soon. :(
i swear I hit the lottery every time with randoms. First try, smooth runs on the sword and Chaperone quests.

belmakor

1 out of 58 Helium Filaments to get a piece for the solar exotic sword.

i swear I hit the lottery every time with randoms. First try on the sword and Chaperone quests.

Heh, I've even sent them messages telling them what to do. Maybe they don't understand English. ;(

Is anyone working on the exotic sword quest? I'm at the part where I need to kill a special knight on payroll. But I can't get the damned doors to open! I swear I'm killing these 3 knights fast. Could anyone help?

SheHateMe

So, put in some work last night/this morning.

Down to two calcified fragments: Oryx CM and T3 CoO Balwur, who shows up next week. Got to wait until Armsday to finish the exotic sword quest, and I'll be able to finish both Return To The Reef and Challenge Of The Elders with one run.

Anyone up to do a Challenge run for Elders?

EDIT: Shit, I've NEVER been top of the page. I don't have an appropriate gif. So, in it's stead, take this picture of the Iron Gally, which I want to print out and frame.
Code:
[IMG]http://cloud.attackofthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Iron_Gjallarhorn.jpg?fb38c8[/IMG]

I'm trying to do my year 2 triumphs and I'm doing all the crucible stuff and I'm at the part where I have to play the elimination playlist. What is that? I can't find a match that says elimination.

I'm trying to do my year 2 triumphs and I'm doing all the crucible stuff and I'm at the part where I have to play the elimination playlist. What is that? I can't find a match that says elimination.
It's only around Tues-Thurs as throughout he weekend it's replaced by trials, which is also elimination, but for trials you need a pre made group.

shermas

Is 312 too low to do the challenge of elders this week?

Anyone wanna carry me on Xbox?

I can do it with you... I did a quick 30k run last night and could do two more to fill out a card. GT: Shermas.

I'll probably be on later today. What's your GT? I might not have a mic, though... I will shoot all the things and try to score lots of points, though. I promise.

I don't think the tripmines work that way anymore I'll try flux.

Flux should work, I've been stuck by them a few times recently. Unfortunately they don't seem to home in on the target as much as Warlock and Titan stickies that can make crazy changes in direction to stick you.

Top Bottom