• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

neoism

I've leveled up from 300 to 313 in about a week playing a couple of hours every day. I spend about half of my time in crucible and strikes. Is there anything else I should be doing to level up faster? I'm trying to get to max light before RoI comes out.

yeah in like 8 days ive gone from 308 max to 315 not bad i was 308 for like 6 months

Nope, but I have the physical version of Vanilla Destiny. I then bought the season pass, and then preordered TTK.
Now the PSN is acting like I don't own TTK, while the game is ok letting me play this extension. This is all very weird. ^^

[EDIT]
Yeah, searched a bit, and I'm not the only one with this problem.
There's a thread on this subject on the playstation forums, and the accepted solution is to just re-buy TTK because "it must not have completed the first time-LOL".
Yeah, no. ^^

Tried renewing the licenses yeah: no dice.
Some guy on that playstation forum said he tried redownloading everything, and it didn't solve anything either.
It really seems to be because they deleted the store entries for the first two original extensions (which I own), creating this new "TTK pack" (which I apparently don't own).
Oh well, I'll wait and see if they somehow fix this closer to the release date, but I really want that gjallarhorn! :D

Weird.

I want to say the explanation I heard was because of how TTK was sold, in that if you brought it digitally through the upgrade program that it wasn't included as a viable purchase for Roi...?

Hrm. I thought Bungie was going to fix that.

Shito

Weird.

I want to say the explanation I heard was because of how TTK was sold, in that if you brought it digitally through the upgrade program that it wasn't included as a viable purchase for Roi...?

Hrm. I thought Bungie was going to fix that.
I don't know where the blame lies, but apparently people contacting Sony are told to see it with Bungie, and people asking Bungie are told to deal with it through Sony. ^^
Hopefully they will sort out this mess before the game releases. ^^

darthbob

Stream news tomorrow...

CnR5dsKWEAA0zua

Answer: Soon™

Kyoufu

I know a dozen of you will say "LOL did it first try" or "it isn't worth it" but this First Curse quest has me mad!

I did it and found it to be easy and I'm not sure why but the description is misleading and it's easier than you think.

At least that's how I remember it.

GutZ31

First Flawless Raider team locked.
Again, this will be Wednesday, July 13th at 9:00PM EST.

1. GutZ31
2. Trance
3. dorssom
4. tubtub1
5. LooneyLMD
6. xTODDLERx

If you can not make it, be sure to PM me so that we can work on finding a solution.
Last call. Hope everyone is ready.

JTripper

3 out of 20 for the Mountaintop crucible quest. I'm so sick of crucible but I gotta do it. So close to completing year 2 moments of triumph.

GutZ31

First Flawless Raider team locked.
Again, this will be Wednesday, July 13th at 9:00PM EST.

1. GutZ31
2. Trance
3. dorssom
4. tubtub1
5. LooneyLMD
6. xTODDLERx

If you can not make it, be sure to PM me so that we can work on finding a solution.

Flawless GET.
Great job everyone. That was as flawless as it should be.
Glad we could do the clan raiding with TODDLER,Looney, and dorrsom.
Congrats to everyone, you guys did awesome.

I will start another tally this weekend for the next flawless run.

Tubtub

Neo Member
Flawless GET.

Thanks again. That was a great run. Finally finished all the trophies too.

Flawless GET.

Thank you.

Now I have to collect 50 dead ghosts; something I've been avoiding since I've first played this game.

Toddler

I didn't get that ghost on the pillar lol. I saw it but over jumped it and never picked it up. I just didn't feel like messing with the brightness on my TV, I'll get it next time I run through.

GutZ31

I didn't get that ghost on the pillar lol. I saw it but over jumped it and never picked it up. I just didn't feel like messing with the brightness on my TV, I'll get it next time I run through.
Aww man, I meant for you to change the brightness in the games menu lol. If you ever want help getting it, let me know.

Hedera

You can get it in the Last Rites story mission. Doesn't need to be in the actual raid.

radiohead1

Neo Member
Most of you know me as dorssom, and I don't post as often as I should, but I just wanted to say thanks to the whole DGAF community. I love playing with you all, and have had a lot of fun and memorable times over the past two years. There is plenty of salt around here, but at its core a lot of love for this game as well. I've even been having fun in the crucible (hopping onto Kadey trains) and I never thought that would happen! (Doubles with randoms can go straight to hell though.)

Shout out especially to my reset crew: LTWOOD, Kreepmode, hawkian, T-44, JohnOfMars, and more recently WipedOut, TranceAddix, and GutZ31. You all are great players and more importantly, great people. Thanks for letting me hang with ya'll.

And tonight I got this!

ibXf1BM.jpg

Rehsa

Most of you know me as dorssom, and I don't post as often as I should, but I just wanted to say thanks to the whole DGAF community. I love playing with you all, and have had a lot of fun and memorable times over the past two years. There is plenty of salt around here, but at its core a lot of love for this game as well. I've even been having fun in the crucible (hopping onto Kadey trains) and I never thought that would happen! (Doubles with randoms can go straight to hell though.)

Shout out especially to my reset crew: LTWOOD, Kreepmode, hawkian, T-44, JohnOfMars, and more recently WipedOut, TranceAddix, and GutZ31. You all are great players and more importantly, great people. Thanks for letting me hang with ya'll.

And tonight I got this!

ibXf1BM.jpg
Well said, congrats on becoming a guardian Lord!

chur

And tonight I got this!

ibXf1BM.jpg

Congrats! Now you must 1v1 Lnkn in CoD to get your name on the wall.

SheHateMe

Congratulations to everyone who has had their names inscribed on the wall of Destiny!

It'll never happen for me, and that's okay. (I don't have time to play as a Titan or Warlock for those two trophies.)

However, thanks to ch4fx and our friend Dirty_Tacoz, I have completed my Y2 Triumphs! Y1 was harder to complete in my opinion.

Now to try and get from 320 to 335.

And tonight I got this!

ibXf1BM.jpg
Congrats.

Acidote

I'm only missing the flawless and the salvage games. And i'm sure the second will be harder for me considering how much I hate that mode.

Speaking of trophies...am I missing something about the Sunbreaker's challenge? I've finished the first Taken King quest, but Zavala's not offering it to me. I've got a level 23 striker.

HAttyboy

Anyone want to help me with the exotic sword strike ? (Arc) Have been playing 3 strikes and everyone is so selfish killing your warden When I was talking with them and saying keep arc alive and they say yes ofcourse..

stay gold

Have Bungie made any comment since the new matchmaking settings went live? because it's literally worse than it's ever been, genuinley unplayable at times.

Top Bottom