• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

wvx1WYl.png

R9GMBIE.gif

Ryck

Exact same one I was raving about earlier. It is sooooo good.
Yeah so damn good, it is basically a HMG in the primary slot.

I was running Heroics and it was doing more damage than the Raid MG on the boss.

It was like 1200 precision shot compared to 1000 of the HMG. Fired barely slower but still that is ridiculous.

Yeah I like it too. Still prefer hung jury though :/ I just love firefly.
Yeah especially for mobs. But that Suros just MELTS bosses and well everything really. I do get a bit overwhelmed by mobs tho that is def where the Jury shines.

WeTeHa

Yeah especially for mobs. But that Suros just MELTS bosses and well everything really. I do get a bit overwhelmed by mobs tho that is def where the Jury shines.

Yeah I agree, it's a great gun. Full auto especially is just so relaxing :D

Currently working on my 2/5/5 nightstalker build with graviton. I'm getting closer, but goddamn, getting legendaries with the right stats AND hight stats is annoying. Can't imagine farming for the right stats, high stats and the right perks.

Yeah I like it too. Still prefer hung jury though :/ I just love firefly.

Hung Jury pre vendor change is such an amazing gun.

Hung jury has been my go to for such a long time and the first weapon I infused to 320 and 335. But I am bored of using it. So I've been going through my vault and using weapons I've had drop that had decent perks.

Only issue I have with hung jury is how much screen space it takes up. It's huge, and I am not a fan of the sights on it.

Hung jury has been my go to for such a long time and the first weapon I infused to 320 and 335. But I am bored of using it. So I've been going through my vault and using weapons I've had drop that had decent perks.

Only issue I have with hung jury is how much screen space it takes up. It's huge, and I am not a fan of the sights on it.
Fair enough. This year I have been using different guns. The first year I used scout rifles and hand cannons. It's pulse rifles and auto rifles this year.

NeOak

I use the HJ and the DIS-47 with max range. Shooting everything for a distance and not getting damage penalty front being so far is nice.

No need for Full Auto with the Hori :p

Deku Tree

I just use either hung jury with hori full auto or my full auto doom of C. They get the job done in PvE. It's nice to have full auto and no range penalty.

Anyone up for NF? Trying to solo but it's going way too slow on my squishy hunter. I don't have a mic currently, playing on my hori fps pad.

Xeroblade

The Flayers can drop hunter cloaks and a scout rifle up to light level 335, so if you need a 335 class item or primary weapon then you could farm the nightfall. Otherwise no, not really worth it.

Thank you, yea took me awhile to find it but thank you for the answer.

WeTeHa

Thank you. So Dust palace isnt really worth running then?

I like running it on every character. Easy rep, easy chance at exotic drop or strange coins/three of coins.

With solar burn and 2 or 3 players with raze lighter it's quite easy this week.

I like running it on every character. Easy rep, easy chance at exotic drop or strange coins/three of coins.

With solar burn and 2 or 3 players with raze lighter it's quite easy this week.

Raze Lighter destroys the flayers. It's just getting to them that takes a little bit of time.

Top Bottom