• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Liam's in Gutz's group, I wouldn't worry about it being your first time, as you could probably get through it without shooting anything. I've taken people through Crota flawless when its there first time (and when we were only slightly overlevelled), its an extended strike

I did it with my regular KF raid group as flawless on only my second time too, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Cool. That's good to know. The only time i did was with three other players and I had no idea what was going on. We cheesed the bridge section too so I was just afraid that i dont have the Raid memorized like VoG and King's Fall.

Thunder Road?

Ding ding ding!

well, since its been over a year since i made this I'll just put it out there

Amazing! While we're sharing, here's the image I made for the ill fated post:

I have brought great shame onto myself for not sharing your gifts with world sooner. Unfortunately I had to fire our CEO and a new lead Thunderlord-post-director has been assigned. As a result, the post has been pushed from a TTK to a RoI timed release. Thank you for your patience, and remember: we're listening.
At least Nami still believes....

HigXx

Im sitting at the Rocketyards if anyone could help me with the Taken Champion, theres never any around to help with this one :(

Would be appreciated :)

I am in!
PSN: TheNegativeDude

Okie doke sounds good. We'll play it by ear a bit tomorrow and we can run whenever people are ready. I'll be around most of the day Saturday so it should be fine.

1.)

2.) Johnny_385
3.) Jinjo
4.) Acidote
5.) hedera_
6.) TheNegativeDude

I'll list everyone else who is interested and/or offered to help do another run Saturday. It seems like we should definitely be able to do at least two runs, especially considering you can do flawless Crota with 3 or even 2 people.

I'm looking to do a flawless raid as well. I'm good for sometime on Saturday probably after 7pm Central.

If you get more runs together this weekend & need an extra, I'll be glad to help.

Driz if you need someone to help fill a spot, I'll be around. I'm hosting an EVO viewing all weekend.

Honestly, I'd like to try my hand at doing the flawless raider too, if another group will form for Saturday. Don't know about the time availability, though.

Just got an email from Bungie with the following:

"We are constantly looking for feedback on how to improve Destiny from our most engaged players. That means YOU! We are looking to select a few elite Guardians to participate in an in-person focus group on the future of Destiny. If you're interested, please visit the link below to determine whether you qualify."

I wanted to go, but the locations are no where near me and to late notice to fly out:
Tuesday, July 19th, 12:00 to 2:00 PM in Venice, CA USA
Tuesday, July 19th, 18h00 to 20h00 in Berlin, Germany
Thursday, July 21st, 6:30 to 8:30 PM in London, UK

Sorry DGAF. I was so close to fixing all the PvP issues.

edit: other peeps in the DGAF Discord getting the email too

WeTeHa

Just got an email from Bungie with the following:

"We are constantly looking for feedback on how to improve Destiny from our most engaged players. That means YOU! We are looking to select a few elite Guardians to participate in an in-person focus group on the future of Destiny. If you're interested, please visit the link below to determine whether you qualify."

I wanted to go, but the locations are no where near me and to late notice to fly out:
Tuesday, July 19th, 12:00 to 2:00 PM in Venice, CA USA
Tuesday, July 19th, 18h00 to 20h00 in Berlin, Germany
Thursday, July 21st, 6:30 to 8:30 PM in London, UK

Sorry DGAF. I was so close to fixing all the PvP issues.

edit: other peeps in the DGAF Discord getting the email too

Yup I got the mail as well. Too bad it's in Berlin. I live in Munich and Berlin is pretty much at the other end of germany :/ If it was in Munich I'd sign up :p

Tried doubles twice, both times got a (different) partner who was AFK. Yay...
First one eventually started playing, yet always kept mashing respawn while I was reviving them (there were no snipers around and their timer had just started). Why?

Kalamari

Hey, Bungie, if you are looking for feedback you should check out this thing called the world wide web, I hear it's a really popular way of getting information.

Lee

Hey, Bungie, if you are looking for feedback you should check out this thing called the world wide web, I hear it's a really popular way of getting information.

"in-person focus group on the future of Destiny"

Unless there is some playtesting or something I really don't understand the reason for a focus group to be in-person at this stage of the game.

phen0m24

Okie doke sounds good. We'll play it by ear a bit tomorrow and we can run whenever people are ready. I'll be around most of the day Saturday so it should be fine.

1.)

2.) Johnny_385
3.) Jinjo
4.) Acidote
5.) hedera_
6.) TheNegativeDude

I'll list everyone else who is interested and/or offered to help do another run Saturday. It seems like we should definitely be able to do at least two runs, especially considering you can do flawless Crota with 3 or even 2 people.

Drizz, I'm going to get Justin in on this (or one of these). Let me message him

Skele7on

Banned
Wednesday hype!

Got sent some kontrol freaks by activiision/kontrol freek

Wasn't expecting much but actually these things are doing crazy things to my NLB game playing on 9 using them comfortably.

Got some other cryptic things arriving soon, truly intriguing times ahead.

gatti-man

I'm coming back to destiny.

Psn:gatti-man. Took a long break really burned myself out on TTK hard mode raid but I still love this game.

Number45

Just had a game of clash where someone on the opposing team had arcblade up within 30 seconds of the start of the match. How is that possible?

jacobs34

Well, I'm up to 315 light now and have a ton of three of coins, hopefully I can break 320 before the reset next week and get in on some of the endgame activities. I've been grinding The Crucible like crazy, with a rep booster I can usually get a package in one sitting. I'm hustling like hell to get to a point where I can really take advantage of Iron Banner next week.

JTripper

Any groups playing tonight? I'd like to get the Warpriest challenge done on normal for that calcified fragment on PS4 since I won't be on this weekend and I'd hate to miss it this week. I even have the checkpoint.

Huge shoutout to everyone that helped out. Neo, Frenden, Kalamari, IGOR, Nami, and Ocean. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I really appreciate the help. This community is awesome.

3oEjHLeYPa20dGHsg8.gif

Notice the score and the fact that this guy is the last guy on their team (although one joins just then) because his teammates bailed on him. Poor guy just sat down and is looking at the horizon wondering what is life.

l0HlLWQeJ4BTSidri.gif

This is a bad player. Bad players run sticky nades (trade nades) and just throw them as soon as they an enemy. This guy actually turned this into a habit so bad that even when he sees me crouching with a sliver of health with absolutely no place to run he still throws a trade nade instead of shooting me ONCE. Therefore, we trade.

SpecX

Was on a winning streak in doubles and finally hit 23 wins. No where near the 100 needed, bit it's a start. Thanks Shaxx bounties for the 335 ghost, just need guanlets and heavy weapon to reach 335 on my titan.

Dez_

Is the Ash Factory rocket launcher worth using? I recently got one with tripod, increase blast radius (though the stat is already maxed out) and grenades and horseshoe perk. Seems pretty good, but I'm so used to having rockets with tracking now. You know, fire and forget.

1.)

2.) Johnny_385
3.) Jinjo
4.) Acidote
5.) hedera_
6.) TheNegativeDude

We starting at 18:00 CET / 17:00 GMT / 12pm EST? That OK for everyone? Too early? Too late?

Top Bottom