• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Is the Ash Factory rocket launcher worth using? I recently got one with tripod, increase blast radius (though the stat is already maxed out) and grenades and horseshoe perk. Seems pretty good, but I'm so used to having rockets with tracking now. You know, fire and forget.

Great roll for PVP. Grenades and Horseshoes, even after the nerf is better than tracking for most situations in PVP.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think ROL isn't going to dramatic change things. If people aren't in for the game now they really aren't going to be. Obvious they are saving the real goodies for Destiny 2.

Beagles329

Neo Member
I think ROL isn't going to dramatic change things. If people aren't in for the game now they really aren't going to be. Obvious they are saving the real goodies for Destiny 2.
100% this! Just the fact that we can still carry forward our current items if we want is a pretty good indication of this.

Any groups playing tonight? I'd like to get the Warpriest challenge done on normal for that calcified fragment on PS4 since I won't be on this weekend and I'd hate to miss it this week. I even have the checkpoint.
Any of the PS4 gang doing Warpriest tonight.

Just need HM, Warpriest/Golgoroth challange and a nightfall for Y2 MMOT at this point. Just got my ToM which should help out on HM if anyone here is still yet to run it.

Just recently got this and finally finished the story mode. I'm level 40 with 226 light or thereabouts. I'd like to try the Vault of Glass raid, but what's the best way to go about doing that? I'm on PS4 in the UK and my PSN name is the same as my GAF name.

vctor182

Just recently got this and finally finished the story mode. I'm level 40 with 226 light or thereabouts. I'd like to try the Vault of Glass raid, but what's the best way to go about doing that? I'm on PS4 in the UK and my PSN name is the same as my GAF name.
Form a raid team, I'm in my PSN is same as username too
Anyone wants to do a raid BTW? I Need the Warpriest challenge.
1- Vctor182
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

This is a bad player. Bad players run sticky nades (trade nades) and just throw them as soon as they an enemy. This guy actually turned this into a habit so bad that even when he sees me crouching with a sliver of health with absolutely no place to run he still throws a trade nade instead of shooting me ONCE. Therefore, we trade.

Maybe he's doing the solar grenades portion of his subclass quest.

shermas

Haha... Those quests can totally change how you play the game. A couple of them were so annoying. I'm STILL stuck on the multi-kills during radiance on my Warlock. It's been months. I got so frustrated, I stopped trying.

V1ctIm

Neo Member
It is really dead. I'm sure overwatch, doom and just being content dry is slowing destiny down.
Yeah, I've gone from never missing a day since launch to barely playing a couple of times a week. I've done everything I want to do basically. I'm just working on the last bits of grimoire I can scrape up and slowly getting two more exotic cloaks. When there is no new content or loot or anything to chase the game loses its appeal. (Also when they mess with weapons and classes so much for no good reasons.)

I really hope dropping last gen brings much needed changes to the vault and inventory and missions etc. I hope raid weapons are actually awesome again and not just infusion fodder. I hope the mystery and wonder of the early days of Destiny comes back because I've always found TTK depressing and not as fun and fantastical.

Would anyone want to run Crota's End with me on PS4? My PSN is HazardousHalo. I haven't got around to doing it on PS4 yet and I really want the shader to match with my Pariah Bond I just got. DestinyLFG is dead for Y1 raids so I was hoping some of you friendly people could help. :)

Dez_

We starting at 18:00 CET / 17:00 GMT / 12pm EST? That OK for everyone? Too early? Too late?
I'm not part of this group, but in case anyone opts out, I'll throw my name in as a substitute.
Grenades and horseshoes always for PvP. If you want tracking use truth. It is insane.

https://youtu.be/Jutw03e_O4U shows where my rocket flew a loop the loop to get someone even after I was dead.
Wow, I've never seen Truth track like that. That's pretty crazy. I'll give my shiny new rocket launcher a try for my next pvp session and see how it pans out.

100% this! Just the fact that we can still carry forward our current items if we want is a pretty good indication of this.

I was hyped for this expansion and probably expecting too much, but I'm starting to think this way too. If all we're getting is a snowy Cosmodrome as our new patrol area, then yeah, I'm going to try and keep my expectations in check. About the only thing I can hope for are some good multiplayer maps to engage in, since that's probably going to be my main focus going in.
Would anyone want to run Crota's End with me on PS4? My PSN is HazardousHalo. I haven't got around to doing it on PS4 yet and I really want the shader to match with my Pariah Bond I just got. DestinyLFG is dead for Y1 raids so I was hoping some of you friendly people could help. :)

I think there are going to be more groups forming this weekend trying to do the Crota's End for the Flawless Raider trophy. Might want to keep an eye on that.

Number45

Yeah, I've been trying to clean up my quest logs on my hunter/warlock. Apologies to anyone that has had to team with me in the last week or so! I actually do OK when I play properly, but I just want those fucking 'nade kills! Even worse as I'm working on void/arc warlock and I can't even get away with cheap sticky kills. :'(

Acidote

Okie doke sounds good. We'll play it by ear a bit tomorrow and we can run whenever people are ready. I'll be around most of the day Saturday so it should be fine.

1.)

2.) Johnny_385
3.) Jinjo
4.) Acidote
5.) hedera_
6.) TheNegativeDude

I'll list everyone else who is interested and/or offered to help do another run Saturday. It seems like we should definitely be able to do at least two runs, especially considering you can do flawless Crota with 3 or even 2 people.
We starting at 18:00 CET / 17:00 GMT / 12pm EST? That OK for everyone? Too early? Too late?
Logged in and waiting in orbit.

Okie doke sounds good. We'll play it by ear a bit tomorrow and we can run whenever people are ready. I'll be around most of the day Saturday so it should be fine.

1.)

2.) Johnny_385
3.) Jinjo
4.) Acidote
5.) hedera_
6.) TheNegativeDude

I'll list everyone else who is interested and/or offered to help do another run Saturday. It seems like we should definitely be able to do at least two runs, especially considering you can do flawless Crota with 3 or even 2 people.
T-15min.

Drizz, I'm in game, doing misc. stuff so shoot a party when you're good to go.

B-Man

Is it too late to re-jump on Destiny's ship again?
I got a copy of vanilla Destiny with my PS4, then i stopped playing when the expansions hit, but now with the PSN flash sale i'm tempted.

I really liked the gunplay, but i mainly PvE, and i've no one else on my friends list that plays Destiny, will the TTK have enough content for me (mostly solo PvE, or available matchmaking activities) ? also, should i wait for the RoI expansion ? or should i just wait for Destiny 2 ?

Hedera

Flawless crew, I'll join party when we're ready to go if you guys dont mind. I'm getting some work done while we wait for our sherpa.

Acidote

By the way, has anybody told Drizz the time or has confirmation from him? Because he might not know the time and we'll be waiting our beloved sherpa for nothing.

SpecX

Damn snipers, so sick of this bullshit. I'm gonna have to start running weapons of light and start returning the favor. I had a fucking hunter slide no scope snipe me. What is this shit bungie?

shermas

If any xbros need HM Oryx for the Y2, I have a checkpoint and I'll be on in about 30 minutes.

I spent about two hours working with four newbies last night, grinding the raid, banging my head against the wall and getting through daughters before I had to shut it down for the night. I'd be happy to help anyone that needs Oryx.

Edit: I'm running a Hunter, so bring a Titan if you have it... Helps with the middle.

Geist-

I haven't played since November, if I hadn't checked this thread I may have completely missed getting the Year 2 Triumph. I need to get the Challenge mode Calcified fragments, Return to the Reef and the Elder's Sigil scorecard.

Do you guys think it will be very difficult?

1.)

2.) Johnny_385
3.) Jinjo
4.) Acidote
5.) hedera_
6.) TheNegativeDude

Drizz is alive and well. Let's try this again!
Sending out invites.

Kyoufu

I haven't played since November, if I hadn't checked this thread I may have completely missed getting the Year 2 Triumph. I need to get the Challenge mode Calcified fragments, Return to the Reef and the Elder's Sigil scorecard.

Nah, you've got plenty of time and none of it is hard.

shermas

No. You could do all of it today, except for the CM fragments.

You have to space those out over 3 weeks. Warpriest this week, then Golg next week, then Oryx.

Top Bottom