• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

By the way, has anybody told Drizz the time or has confirmation from him? Because he might not know the time and we'll be waiting our beloved sherpa for nothing.

I did indeed miss the time memo in the thread earlier, sorry to everyone about that. I'm glad that it worked out though!

For anybody that missed the first flawless run, I'm happy to do another run later today. Just throw up a post and we can get another group together. We don't need a full group if people can climb the tower at the bridge. I should be around for the rest of the day today. Apologies again to anyone I missed earlier.

Flawless GET! (^.^)/
Thanks fireteam, thanks Drizz for the amazing Flawless sherpa...ing. :D
Now I need 50 dead ghosts + full hunter subclass and I'm a Guardian Lord.

Edit:
Anyone up for a full KF HM run? Let me know in the next 5min.

I haven't played this game in months so I don't know if this is still the case but,

Can you still get an exotic engram from crucicle using a three of coins?

Dez_

I did indeed miss the time memo in the thread earlier, sorry to everyone about that. I'm glad that it worked out though!

For anybody that missed the first flawless run, I'm happy to do another run later today. Just throw up a post and we can get another group together. We don't need a full group if people can climb the tower at the bridge. I should be around for the rest of the day today. Apologies again to anyone I missed earlier.
I'd love to be able to join in and get the flawless raid done if possible. My psn: rcmDez. If there's enough interest. I'm open for a good part of the day.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

Starting new group.

1) Dr. Drizzy
2) TheNegativedude
3) Dez
4)
5)
6)

GutZ31

I will start a new tally for flawless Raider this weekend to see who all needs it. Probably do another Wednesday run if enough people need it.
I may as well start the tally now.

Flawless Raider Run #2 Sign up
———————–––---
Crota's End, Wednesday the 20th, 2016, at 9:00PM EST.

Please add your name to the list in order, and make sure you put the names of those before you to keep the list correctly ordered.

1. GutZ31
2. Liamc723
3. sMs104
4. Reluctant-Hero
5. Netguy503

There is still 1 stop left for Wednesday run. Feel free to start one with drizzay if you can't make the time or date.

Dez_

What does it take to call mercy on a clash match? I ran into a team of 6 just now that completely decimated us, got strength of the wolf twice, had complete map control, supers were everywhere and defeated us just as heavy spawned, and I figured the match would have closed out before then since it was so one sided.

Trakan

What does it take to call mercy on a clash match? I ran into a team of 6 just now that completely decimated us, got strength of the wolf twice, had complete map control, supers were everywhere and defeated us just as heavy spawned, and I figured the match would have closed out before then since it was so one sided.

If the losing team reaches a certain score threshold, the game won't end in mercy. I want to say it's around 3000 points. Even if the other team beat you 10000-3000.

I love how I only come in here to bitch. I'm still so salty over the Trip Mine nerf. I just came back from a hiatus and played some crucible with my Gunslinger. Everytime I make contact with the enemy with my Trip Mine, its like salt in the wounds!

My new goal is Her Benevolence with ShortGaze, Unflinching, Snapshot and Unflinching.

I have one with Ambush and no Snapshot but I want the god roll.

It still drops from PoE 28 and can re-roll, right?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Beat Kraftyy today ... Then proceeded to crap the bed the next game

Welcome to the we beat Krafty exclusive club on GAF lead by none other than Driz.

Congrats to the new lords.

EVO is too hype. All my predictions have come true. The amount of salt is enough to cover years of winter.

Jinjo

Thanks to Driz & Co. for the smooth flawless yesterday.

kGqUHY5.jpg

Then I did this, this morning.

8f74O8Y.jpg

Only the Salvage trophy remains.

Acidote

Thanks to Driz & Co. for the smooth flawless yesterday.

kGqUHY5.jpg

Then I did this, this morning.

8f74O8Y.jpg

Only the Salvage trophy remains.

I've started the game three times after we got the flawless with the intention of playing salvage games, just to turn it off again before doing it. I just don't want to have to do that yet I do. I can't gather enough willpower to do it.

Acidote

As it turns out, I was only one game away from the trophy hahaha. I guess I'm a GUARDIAN LORD now!

destiny_2016071712441rhkeq.jpg

Now I need an HM kill of Oryx to have all the DLC trophies.

Jinjo

As it turns out, I was only one game away from the trophy hahaha. I guess I'm a GUARDIAN LORD now!

destiny_2016071712441rhkeq.jpg

Now I need an HM kill of Oryx to have all the DLC trophies.

Congrats Acidote! I hope it's the same for me lol. I'll probably do the Salvage matches later today or tomorrow.

Jafku

I need 3 people for a NM Kings Fall later tonight. I'm taking a friend and his kid through the full raid. Raid is around 7-7:30 PM
1. Jafku
2. Jafku's friend
3. Friends kid

Igor that first gif is just plain nasty! Mad skills to pull it off but quickscopes like that are so annoying to be on the receiving end of.

Frenden

Banned
I mind quickscopes a lot less than pushing a lane and seeing three people hardscoping and bodying in teamshots for a kill. One takes skill, the other is a turret minigame writ large.

stay gold

I mind quickscopes a lot less than pushing a lane and seeing three people hardscoping and bodying in teamshots for a kill. One takes skill, the other is a turret minigame writ large.

I agree, but Bungie are fully to blame for the latter being so common. As long as sniper bodyshot + primary cleanup has a quicker TTK than any Primary, that garbage playstyle isn't going anywhere.

Hedera

So rise of iron is really not getting a physical release? quite disappointing.
With this release it's not happening it seems. More Destiny memorabilia would be nice though.

Now I just need a (really good) sale on the Legendary edition to go full digital.

Jafku

So, my question is... if I buy (I guess I have to) RoI through PSN, do I still have to use my TTK disc when I start the game?

I believe so. Since the download is just for the expansion. Destiny Legendary edition is on sale for $24.59 currently. Could trade that disc in.

Top Bottom