• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

NeOak

Uh oh.

Netduma IB train will be delayed from Wednesday to Friday and will start late night (around 10PM CDT) due to summer class.

Weekend schedule is hazy, but likely only during the night as well.

Tomorrow is the only day that it will run from the afternoon until the night.

So I'm very close to the Destiny platinum trophy now, and the only things left I need to do are with my clan.

So, if anyone from Yea That's A Wipe would be willing to do a strike and a raid with me, let me know. It would be appreciated!
Same with me. Joined a clan composed by my oldest son friends so i can get the strike and raid trophy. One of them decided that he wanted to get husk of the pit and would not go on the strike playlist (he was the fireteam leader). I lol when i got it firts atemp and he got nothing after 6 or 7 tries.
Serves him well

Griffith

Banned
Afaik everyone quoted here is still interested in doing flawless CE? I believe Gutz only has 1 spot open for his Wednesday run. So if people are still interested we could do another run sometime soon, even tonight (EST). We wouldn't need a full group necessarily but if anyone else still wants flawless raider just throw up a post.

Yeah, I'm still interested if we can get a group together.

Ghazi

lol it's been so long since I played him. Twice year 1 w Unstable and Wicked, I remember one week on BShrine it was the first game we played at reset and then another time on Widow's Court. Then it was me, you and Ghazi on Firebase and last time was Igor and Biggy on BShrine again. It'd be fun to play him again but I could also filter him out with the Netduma...

I remember immediately posting that we were going to lose; fun match.

Oh, man. The Last Array was the daily mission today. I love that mission. The Hive ships arriving and that music kicking in convinced me to buy Destiny.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So there will probably be light and dark elements in the future. And maybe the Warlock will have a healing subclass.

jacobs34

Question about Iron Banner. I haven't played in awhile and my rank will probably be around 318-20 tomorrow. Is there a cap on how high light level items I can earn given my current light level?

GutZ31

Hey it's sMs104 (thats my psn). Any tips for the flawless Raider trophy? I don't really want to go in blind. Any good videos out there or good loadouts for a hunter?

Edit: Keep in mind, i'm a light lvl 334. So definitely not under leveled.

I think you will do just fine. My only suggestion is to bring a pretty good sniper rifle, a heavy machine gun with good range and stability, and everything else is pretty gravy.
Bring some heavy ammo packs just to be safe, and I will go over the rest slowly to get everyone in the right mindset.

pay attention to our call outs, and be vocal. Communication goes a long way. If you have questions, or don't fully understand something, it's better to be up front. Being on the same page is important so that we grasp the whole picture, rather than just our own little guardian bubble.

I really should make a video showing my most common flawless method so others can start using it.

I really should make a video showing my most common flawless method so others can start using it.

If only the internet had resources on how to complete flawless Crota's End! Sadly this Riddle of the Sphinx may never be solved....

fbe9c2dfe740a8313854d7b0318b8d0b.png

Ok, so I'll try to get Golgoroth CM done today around 17 or 17:30 CET today.
I'm up for it, but try to make it 17h because Iron Banana starts at 19h. :D

edit: fyi, DGAF...I'm totally on a Destiny overload these days. O_O I put every other game a side. So.Much.Stuff.To.Do. Damn that 6 month break!
but it was good to be away from the game, tho

Acidote

I'm up for it, but try to make it 17h because Iron Banana starts at 19h. :D

edit: fyi, DGAF...I'm totally on a Destiny overload these days. O_O I put every other game a side. So.Much.Stuff.To.Do. Damn that 6 month break!
but it was good to be away from the game, tho

Actually I said 17:30 to give you time lol. 17:00 CET it is, then. I want to ride some Iron Banana Trains too.

Drizz you coming for the CM?

Azerare

Will other people be running Golgoroth CM this week? It's the one of the last fragments I need along with kagoor.

Ooh and if anyone can help me with a flawless raider I'd be very appreciative.

Is Universal Remote meta now?

It's part of the meta for sure. Mainly because the exotic perk is similar to what Shot Package used to be so it stands out nowadays in the sea of nerfed shotties. Uni+sniper is a strong combo.

Actually I said 17:30 to give you time lol. 17:00 CET it is, then. I want to ride some Iron Banana Trains too.

Drizz you coming for the CM?

I'm happy to help w it if needed but there are enough people who still need it for the Triumphs that I'd rather see the group filled with people from here/PSN group. Golgi CM can be a little tricky but it's not too bad as long as you assign a numbered order for everyone in the group to hold the gaze each cycle.

Anyway I'll keep an eye on the thread and I can hop in if needed but if you can fill it with people needing the Triumphs then I'd recommend going with that.

Will other people be running Golgoroth CM this week? It's the one of the last fragments I need along with kagoor.

Ooh and if anyone can help me with a flawless raider I'd be very appreciative.

I can try to set up a time this weekend for another flawless raid maybe. It's been hard to organize enough people for another run so far but if I put up a set time for this Saturday then hopefully we could fill out the group.

I'll throw up a post once we get to the next page...

Acidote

Ok, so I'll gather people for a Golgi CM today at 17:00 CET:

1. Acidote
2. j0hnny_385

Azerare feel free to add yourself.

Is Universal Remote meta now?

It is the main weapon I see / get killed by in Rumble at the minute. It is obscene the range that thing can kill you at. It can normally be found in the hands of a striker titan who is running around either auto aim shoulder charging or with the juggernaught shield. They tend to be the ones I struggle against. They can close distance so quickly.

Blink hunter and warlock are easy to counter compared to a fast moving titan!

Nightfall is Fallen Saber: Epic, Solar burn, Juggler, Airborne, Catapult.

CoE is Melee kill bonus: Juggler, Exposure. (Bosses: Noru'usk, Keksis and Sylok). Big NOPE.

Weekly Crucible is Mayhem Rumble.

Awesome! Before we begin the run, I'll grab the CP with other two chars.
C'ya at 17h CET!

Next week's Trials map is Exodus Blue.
Drizzay comeback week hype!
Never been to the Lighthouse... just sayin' ;)

Perfect Drizzay comeback...carrying my scrubby ass there for sightseeing. Ups the ante. :p

Acidote

Never being home on reset time sucks. I would've killed that jerk you just killed again months ago. I should be getting a week off soon, I guess that's when he'll die.

Never being home on reset time sucks. I would've killed that jerk you just killed again months ago. I should be getting a week off soon, I guess that's when he'll die.

Rest time is when most of UK / EU gaf are in work. I don't think I've ever done a raid anywhere near reset time. Best I've managed is about 10 hours after reset.

Top Bottom