• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

I'd pay up to $300 for a custom 3A Titan figure that looks like my own.

Don't think it'll happen, but... someday?

I could them doing it for like the first 50 players that "pre-orders" but the price would probably be like 500 . . I would consider doing it and it would be my first and only figurine.

Griffith

Banned
Updated for new page:

Would everyone here be able to start at 3 pm EST Sunday?

1 spot open for flawless Crota's End.

1.) Drizzay
2.) PSN:TheNegativeDude/SlimySnake
3.) LifEndz
4.) Azolith
5.) juanbumo
6.)
?

Sorry guys, you'll have to find someone to replace me (Azolith). I wont be able to make it to this on Sunday.

Dthomp

Weaksauce. Destinys servers screwed me out of the Top Overall Score part of IB Weekly. Had 25 kills led everything but then the darn server thing where it pays out no rewards and didn't finish the round went on and now it's back to tryharding with my hunter (weakest class for me)

Weaksauce. Destinys servers screwed me out of the Top Overall Score part of IB Weekly. Had 25 kills led everything but then the darn server thing where it pays out no rewards and didn't finish the round went on and now it's back to tryharding with my hunter (weakest class for me)

I was worried it was just me. *sigh* wtf bungie.

I logged out, closed the game, started up again, did a fresh match from beginning to end, won, got the best score of the game, team got 0 loot, 5 iron medals unredeemed. Fuck this shit.

Yep. @BungieHelp Twitter feed is flooded with complaints too.

Edit: shit, I just got too overall and it's not registering on the bounty.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody feel like doing POE 41 before I go on a train?

Goodbye flayer cloak, hello long tomorrow. WTF at no vault cloak in year two. -=pissed=-

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Then a hero comes along. With the strength to carry on. And you cast your fear aside. Because you know you can survive.

Dthomp

Can you not complete any bounties? Or is it jus the top overall? This is just crazy that this is actually a thing, wow.

Previously completed you can redeem. Problem is you aren't getting credit for the matches played during this messup so you cannot technically finish them right now...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Train needs some Dan hype. I need to hear more about Trump and Tila.

Sorry Froday, it's full. I'll invite when there is a spot.

SpecX

Arrrggghhh! RNG is annoying. Messing around in IB again and was trying to get some shotgun kills. This weapon dropped me to LL 332 and when we won I get rewarded with 335 boots. Seriously Bungie stop fucking with me like this.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. I must pick my attire for work tomorrow and get some sleep. Till tomorrow.

I need some 335 boots for new gear but it keeps giving me 334. -=jumps off cliff=-

shermas

For HM Oryx, is staying in the middle, then running to each orb the 'accepted' strategy? I keep finding groups where people want to go stand 'next' to the orbs, then someone accidentally steps in too early, or gets killed by something (that was supposed to be cleared), etc... What happened to: clear enemies, 3,2,1 run to your corner, count to 4, then come back?

For HM Oryx, is staying in the middle, then running to each orb the 'accepted' strategy? I keep finding groups where people want to go stand 'next' to the orbs, then someone accidentally steps in too early, or gets killed by something (that was supposed to be cleared), etc... What happened to: clear enemies, 3,2,1 run to your corner, count to 4, then come back?
o_O

I always do it like this (I'm the one usually doing the count):

- Everyone's in the middle inside a bubble
- Clear adds (front and back)
- The way I do it is that I start counting from 5 to 1, on 1 everyone enters the bombs, waits until their name is shown 4 times in the lower left corner then runs the hell back to the bubble.

Works like a charm. I especially like the count from 5 instead of 3 because it gives everyone time to go to their bomb and properly enter the area at the same time (especially helpful for newbies). :D

ll_J0N_ll

Hi guys, out of hard light and grim citizen lll, what's the better gun?

Hard light is better at cqb I guess. I don't use it because recoil is a mess. I have a pretty good roll on a Citizen which I prefer. That Righteous that the new monarchy vendor Is selling is better than both imo.

Top Bottom