• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Joined the VITA crowd yesterday!

HCOfFAY.jpg

As a fellow Vita member, Welcome.

Mindlog

Paragon is in Early Access and we are using this time to make pretty sweeping changes. Going back to early online tests in January, we promised to communicate these changes to you early and often. With v.28, we didn’t live up to that. As we try to make things right, we’re going to give you some perspective on v.28 and look ahead to next week’s changes in v.29.

Real talk: balance is hard. We aren’t always going to get it right immediately, but we will always adapt and work to improve.
Just saying.

Rehsa

HCOfFAY.jpg
Nice! I use mine a bit but not hardcore like LT doing raids lol.

Any of you Vita owners have problems with losing connection? Mine goes in and out a lot and I am in the same room as my PS4 with strong WiFi but it's always going blurry and showing the weak connection icon

Axoman

Did Iceman enrage?

I did HM Oryx one time with Ice and I died right way on the first run and second run I went to the wrong plate. It was the first time I had done Oryx for a couple months. He kept his cool. I think we completed next run.

HCOfFAY.jpg

All I see is a jumparoo

Axo - one benefit of starting fresh on PS4 is you get dropped in the beginner pool for Crucible. It's a festival of scrubs! You can even do well with random blue and green weapons. Really, it's just refreshing to not get aimbot sniped every 20 seconds.

It's a festival of scrubs every time you play trials with me!

The destiny gods saved me some marks just now. Was going to buy the vendor Nirwens but just had one drop from the rank 5 package that was the exact same except life support instead of counterbalance. Since braced framed makes it a laser already I'll just keep my roll instead

deviant1

Coimg back to pvp for the first time since the last IB and the rust is real. The lag is real too, i just love dropping a fist of havok on a group of 4 guys standing on B flag and only 2 die. Those same 2 guys could stand in a lightening grenade and take no damage.

Thankfully I only need 1 more win to finish my weeklies and have 6 dailies saved up for Monday. I got a well rolled pulse and sniper so it was a productive IB.

Nice! I use mine a bit but not hardcore like LT doing raids lol.

Any of you Vita owners have problems with losing connection? Mine goes in and out a lot and I am in the same room as my PS4 with strong WiFi but it's always going blurry and showing the weak connection icon

Yeah, i get connection drops pretty regularly on my vita. I've been using it just for patrol stuff only, I wouldn't even try raiding or pvp with it.

The destiny gods saved me some marks just now. Was going to buy the vendor Nirwens but just had one drop from the rank 5 package that was the exact same except life support instead of counterbalance. Since braced framed makes it a laser already I'll just keep my roll instead

I was going to buy the vendor one, too, but realized that the one I've been using since it first came around was better. Third Eye + Outlaw + Perfect Balance/Braced Frame/Injection Mold. It also has TrueSight IS, which is my favorite primary sight.

Saladin really needs to stop giving me Weyloran's March.

Rehsa

Coimg back to pvp for the first time since the last IB and the rust is real. The lag is real too, i just love dropping a fist of havok on a group of 4 guys standing on B flag and only 2 die. Those same 2 guys could stand in a lightening grenade and take no damage.

Thankfully I only need 1 more win to finish my weeklies and have 6 dailies saved up for Monday. I got a well rolled pulse and sniper so it was a productive IB.

Yeah, i get connection drops pretty regularly on my vita. I've been using it just for patrol stuff only, I wouldn't even try raiding or pvp with it.
Alright I was wondering if I had a lemon thanks

SpecX

Newbie raid signups for tomorrow, I don't currently have enough to be able to do it.

Signed up Pyretramp to run this with you tomorrow. He hasn't done Kings Fall yet and needs some gear. He's currently at 307 Warlock and does well, so he shouldn't give you any trouble. He's run VoG and Crota before with you, so you might still have him on your friends list.

I'm not going to signup, but if you need others to fill up the roster, let me know.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Right now i'm feeling destiny nostalgia overload. Time to dust off my PS4.

do it. i recently got back and was pleasantly surprised by the latest changes made in the april update. there are lots of new weapons and armor pieces to collect. you will level up your light level fairly regularly even if you dont do the raid. you can use your useless mats and items. i went from 310 to 332 in like 10 days. and i have only done half of the raid in that time.

Boots, boots everywhere! Boots from exotic drops. Boots as reward from IB. Boots from strikes. Boots from reward packages--thanks FWC and DO!

Always with the boots!

Shiv47

Finally did a solo run of Crota, something I'd been meaning to do but hadn't, for whatever reason. It made me realize how much I'd coasted on people who'd already done it a million times, as I had to (obviously) do it all and was unfamiliar with things like the specifics of the Deathsinger section.

Finally did a solo run of Crota, something I'd been meaning to do but hadn't, for whatever reason. It made me realize how much I'd coasted on people who'd already done it a million times, as I had to (obviously) do it all and was unfamiliar with things like the specifics of the Deathsinger section.
Nice you have given me some motivation to try and solo it.

ACR0019

First legacy exotic engram of the day gave me the Hard Light I've been chasing and the second legacy engram gave me Thorn. GG Xur ❤️

shermas

Woot! Only took 3 Legendary Engrams to get me my 1st ever Thorn :)

Getting Thorn was such a great moment... So many cool moments in Year 1. Thorn, Icebreaker, Gally. First VoG run, grinding Public events for enough mats to level up my VoG armor (I never thought I'd have enough shards). *sniff*

Woooo!

Got hard mode done tonight for the first time, completing Y2 MoT. I was afraid I was going to have to spend three quarters of a million dollars on a t-shirt.

Why is it so hard to find people that know how to do the exotic sword quest :/

It's not that hard to read the quest description right? I can't be the only one that reads 'kill Alak-Hul first and then kill the warden'?

Why is it so hard to find people that know how to do the exotic sword quest :/

It's not that hard to read the quest description right? I can't be the only one that reads 'kill Alak-Hul first and then kill the warden'?

Not sure if serious, but you just got the steps exactly backwards.

Kill warden first. Then the boss.

Disconnected from the same game twice. At least Bungie was nice enough to let me finish. Too bad I couldn't see my score.

Edit: Nah, you know what, what the $$#(!? How is it almost two years and, like, servers are this big of an issue? It has gotten worse over time.

Off to a great start, get disconnected. Come back with no special, do amazing still, and get disconnected right when we win, so I don't even get to see my k/d ratio or score. I mean... come on!

Glad we won.

Edit 2: Oh my god! BOOTS AGAIN! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!?

Yeah, reading it again that makes more sense. I just figured you would kill Alak-Hul first since he has much more health than the Warden and that the order didn't matter.

Nope. You want to get both the warden and the boss down to low health. Then kill the warden - and a 30 second timer starts where you have to finish the boss off. That's it.

chur

I missed Kadey's train, and the fact that I just played with nKuch because some salty dude was telling me to kill myself. Feels good man.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Spot on train now. Must have year two horn. Must be able to stay still in a circle for at least 5 seconds.

And as soon as I said that team is full.

Top Bottom