• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Acidote

NM6prJo.png

Soon.

Marvel

could never
Deleted my Hunter, remade it as an Exo dude much happier. I really wish there were image and sex change scrolls lol. I thought I'd be given another Spark of Light...

To the grind!

Acidote

Easily doable. :) I'll help out on the Oryx HM if needed.

I'm working on the Crucible quest (only thing that's left for my MoT). Currently at Pulse Rifle kills part of the Weapons Master quest. #soon

I'll probably try to do it all next week, when everyone left is trying to do the Oryx Challenge and the CoE rolls are different. Soon.

I'm getting a little worried about my Y2 triumphs.

I've almost wrapped up the PVP portion but still need all three challenge modes and oryx hard.

To be completely done

SpecX

I'm getting a little worried about my Y2 triumphs.

I've almost wrapped up the PVP portion but still need all three challenge modes and oryx hard.

To be completely done

CM can all be done on normal, it's easier to find a group closer to reset than later in the week. I think this week has been pretty dry as well due to IB. Jump aboard Hawkian's newbie raid if no one else is and get the CM done this week if he's doing it.

WipedOut

We spent 3 hours on HM Golgy Challenge last night. It was embarrassing how long it took. Gaze holder dying, another person kept getting DC'd. Random deaths. Someone had a blessing bubble instead of weapons (That person shall not be named :eyes:)

giphy.gif

We finally got it done for 3 people who needed it though.

123rl

WipedOut is an AAA sherpa! Not many people can sit around for 3 hours and endure wipe after wipe...

Wipedout has been the number one dude for a long time. I remember getting my first gally because Wipedout jumped into my Nightfall and helped me and a friend finish it after someone else bailed on us at the boss.

Although I also remember him laughing at me when I used his VoG checkpoint and got 3 lots of materials instead of an Exotic :D

shingi70

Banned
Is the gogoloth challenge hard, switching the gaze for all six players seems like an easy enough feat.

Still need Hard mode and the Exotic Sword strike.

WipedOut

It's the only way. If you're around this weekend I might need your sherpa skills for some heroic strikes and a nightfall to level my newborn Titan...

I'll be around all weekend. I think we might do crota and vog sometime this weekend too. Don't forget to bring the wine. We need tipsy DMH in the party.

Axoman

We spent 3 hours on Golgy last night. It was embarrassing how long it took. Gaze holder dying, another person kept getting DC'd. Random deaths. Someone had a blessing bubble instead of weapons (That person shall not be named :eyes:)

giphy.gif

I thought PS4 players never wipe? At least that's what you always say whenever you're watching a stream and us Xbox guys wipe... (That's what happens when you raid with Koro)

I still love you man! Getting rid of the roadkill nominee is a bummer

shermas

We spent 3 hours on Golgy last night. It was embarrassing how long it took. Gaze holder dying, another person kept getting DC'd. Random deaths. Someone had a blessing bubble instead of weapons (That person shall not be named :eyes:)

giphy.gif

Haha.. So frustrating. I finally got it done on normal mode this week, first try. I tried with randoms (on hard) for two hours earlier this week.

WipedOut

Haha.. So frustrating. I finally got it done on normal mode this week, first try. I tried with randoms (on hard) for two hours earlier this week.

I will say that we were running on HM and 3 of the people had never attempted the CM before so there is that.

Yeah, anyone needing these should do them on NM.

I thought PS4 players never wipe? At least that's what you always say whenever you're watching a stream and us Xbox guys wipe... (That's what happens when you raid with Koro)

Did Iceman enrage?

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I got three exotics back to back to back in 3 straight IB rounds last night. I had nothing like that happen before... was pretty crazy. I guess RNGesus was making up for last week when I went 20 coins without a drop.

I am up for some hawt CoE or NightFall action later tonight. PSN: TheNegativeDude.

My god. Do you have a youtube channel? I would subscribe in a heartbeat. I am struggling so much in IB games this year. If i play aggressive i lose to groups of people hanging back together, if I hang back some Titan just runs up to me and kills me with either the shoulder charge or the Universal Remote. Doesnt help I am playing as a stupid Warlock.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Golgy this week so scratch that. I could have swore I completed that challenge in one of your newbie raids or might have been warpriest.
Yeah, Warpriest we always do, sometimes accidentally. Oryx is fun and good to learn as a first time strat honestly.
Is the gogoloth challenge hard, switching the gaze for all six players seems like an easy enough feat.
It's not overly hard and pretty fun, the only tricky bits are making sure the first person gets out in time (don't get greedy with damage) and ensuring the 6th survives the orbs. But it can be a bit overwhelming if a group is also learning the encounter itself for the first time. The main thing with the newbie raids is that I'm trying to respect everyone's time; I never "cheese" or use any exploits of any kind to brute force an encounter but at the same time I want to make sure we actually progress even if that means missing out on some nuances and golgy CM doesn't make the cut unfortunately.

WipedOut

He's in the wrong clan.

Last week, he 'bombed the run' on oryx normal..
Yesterday, 3 hours of 'Yeah it's a wipe'.

First of all I was tired as hell during that Oryx run and it sure didn't help that we had to keep changing roles. I had 3 different placements at one point to try and help get the newbies in a better position not to die. :p

Navy Bean

Axo - one benefit of starting fresh on PS4 is you get dropped in the beginner pool for Crucible. It's a festival of scrubs! You can even do well with random blue and green weapons. Really, it's just refreshing to not get aimbot sniped every 20 seconds.

What is the CM this week? I don't do Golgoroth's with the newbies usually but otherwise yep.

I will find a way to do GOLGY on my own but will look for your raid sign ups so I can do it with you. I am not new to the game but have had a hard time with kings fall because my group kind of fell apart.

Kukawaki

Newbie raid signups for tomorrow, I don't currently have enough to be able to do it.

Can I sign up a friend from outside of GAF? He's a nice guy who hasn't done the raid before. Also, I can help, along with Threnody.

Edit: Nevermind, he's out of town this week -.-' I can still help tho.

Top Bottom