• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

chur

I don't know. Every game I've played CTF on has failed at implementing CTF. It never worked in CoD, it stinks in Battlefield, and every game I've seen have CTF, it always seems like the CTF population is very small to begin with. It seems like one of the hardest modes to do right in a game and I don't know if it will work with Destiny, but you never know until you try!
This is true. I just really like CTF.

phen0m24

I feel like everyone here has felt this pain at some point in their Destiny
april update
lives. Now that all my characters are 330+, I just dismantle anything that has crappy perks, or isn't 335, cause I don't see any point in making a 332, 334.

But aren't you more likely to get 335 drops as a 334 than a 332?

But aren't you more likely to get 335 drops as a 334 than a 332?
Yeah, but I'm lazy and have too much time on my hand to infuse something to something other than 335 :p

I don't really make a big deal about it because one light point does nothing to help you once you are 330, so I only infuse things to 335, unless I grab something from the gunsmith and want it to be usable.

I've gotten 5 drops the last two days. All 334 boots (as a 335).
Why is being 335 and getting 334 drops even a thing?

When I first hit 335, I got four 334 exotic heavies. Took me almost a month--and the IB!--to finally get a 335 heavy to infuse into my JLB.

About the new sparrow. It looks cool, but everyone is going to be using it so it's useless.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
sign... IB right when I can't play any PvP (on the road playing remote on a Vita)... oh well, can still try to do some farming I suppose. at least the guns from IB this time are not something I'm super crazy over.

I solo abyss. Climb tower to cheese bridge. Kill DSinger fast and one-sword Scrota do to crazy over leveling. The end.
Well...unless you got Warlocks in your fireteam. Hehehe.
... :( stupid Warlock jump.

jpKpQDA.png

As brutally disappointing, even embarrasing, as today's stream was, I already had written up a post about learning to shotgun in trials, so here it is:

great writeup, i play shotgun myself in a team with two snipers.

My loadout is either:
Nirwens Mercy + Chaperone
or
Mida Multitool + Conspiracy D

this way i can play pretty aggressively and still support our snipers when they land a bodyshot from a distance.

or in smallest corridor maps,
Doctor of Passion + Chaperone

My loadout is either:
or

this way i can play pretty aggressively and still support our snipers when they land a bodyshot from a distance.

tumwc.gif

2real4tv

Question from my coworker his disc drive is broken. Does anyone know if switching from physical copy to digital if you need to reinstall game?

Two drops today:

Nerwins mercy: looked really good, headseeker, glass half full but no stability perks, only got Speed reload,casket mag and skip rounds.

Lord high fixer:
Truesight, fastdraw and quickdraw, Exhumed,braced frame and reactive reload. seem like an ok roll

Last night, someone @ed me in Discord to tell me something. It went like this:

giphy.gif

My loadout is either:
or

Thanks for the compliment, but I gotta single the bolded out. That is amazing.

Also, I too love me some Chaperone!

It's going to be Big Team Battle. Now that last gen has been dropped Bungie can push the lag into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE by having 16 player games.

God this would be amazing. Vehicles, returning classic big maps, new big maps....

IMO Halo 2 was the pinnacle of Bungie multiplayer combat. They perfected 2flag & 1flag CTF and assault.

1flag on Zanzibar...assault on Headlong...2flag on Coagulation...man

SpecX

Well...unless you got Warlocks in your fireteam. Hehehe.
... :( stupid Warlock jump.

jpKpQDA.png

Damn this is so true. I loaded my Warlock in IB last night and jumped right off the ledge to my death because I forgot the stupid glide boosts in the direction you're heading.

Sleep be damned!

First Platinum trophy ever for me. Don't care about trophies at all but given the investment in this game and the fact that it was the last one I needed, I figured I had to try it considering the help offers given by GutZ and Drizzay lately.

So, huge thanks to the team and Gutz for making everything so seamless.

I'll be sure to PM Lnkn to get my ass on that list ;)
Dam, I want that hunger of crota. Only gun missing for that raid. And the stupid crux :(

Just missing the strike with clanmates for guardian lord

I really want to like The Last Word, but I can't seem to grasp how to use it in Crucible. I was never much of a hand cannon player, but Eyasluna has changed my mind. I've tried playing around with Hawkmoon, but I'm not seeing the potential.

Been awhile guys! Anyone up for a Full Kings Raid HM? I'm thinking 7pm EST. If enough people want to I can go later.

JOIN ME!!!!

Full Kings Raid Hard
Pandora012
lightsaberut
Reluctant-Hero
ThingontheFloor

Edit: Add me when you can. Won't be home until alittle before it starts, soo yeah...

Psykoboy2

Been awhile guys! Anyone up for a Full Kings Raid HM? I'm thinking 7pm EST. If enough people want to I can go later.

JOIN ME!!!!

Full Kings Raid Hard
Pandora012
lightsaberut
Reluctant-Hero

Edit: Add me when you can. Won't be home until alittle before it starts, soo yeah...

Is this PS4?

Top Bottom