• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Last game of the night was against another gaffer with his own fireteam

BY40XTa.jpg

Im sorry ichabod 😛

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Poor Ichi. Should play more with GAF than those Reddit people.

Have to give to Bungie that even though my internet has gone down like three times. Like literally nothing is working, somehow the game is still running which is weird.

ich00

Last game of the night was against another gaffer with his own fireteam

Im sorry ichabod ��

Haha, it's all good. As soon as I saw who we were up against I knew we were in trouble =D

Poor Ichi. Should play more with GAF than those Reddit people.

There's a lot of truth in that statement, it just got hard to find groups to play with when I'm online :-(

That was a crazy match. Felt like your blade was up every five seconds. At least, that's how it seemed in my advanced state of inebriation.

With his 42 kills, I'm pretty sure it was....

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Man i feel sorry for everyone who had to run IB solo. I've been there and it's not a pleasant experience.

Tonight was mostly pleasant. I didn't enjoy most wins because playing with Tacos means you can never be the best player and get the weekly IB bounty done. Oh well, only 2k points away from rank 5 and have already gotten some great loot. Does IB only drop legs and guantlets? because my chest and helmet are still under 330 and holding me back.

duck_sauce

Is there any gaf group that does raids (not just kingsfall) and is not afraid to take someone new along? I have never truly been to any of the raids and would just love to see them.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Goods games everyone. Last game was hilarious. I kept running back and forth to the kitchen to check up on my eggs boiling. We were down like 4k and still made a comeback winning by a few thousand.

XenoRaven

Why are you boiling eggs at 3 in the morning

On a related note, I found that the time between Destiny matches is the perfect amount of time to mix a delicious margarita

Ghosts don't drop in IB until you're rank 5 right?
Yep.

Is there any gaf group that does raids (not just kingsfall) and is not afraid to take someone new along? I have never truly been to any of the raids and would just love to see them.
There's a gaffer who takes new people through the old raids all the time!

I'm never playing iron banner control again. It's just quitters and morons.
Play with gaf, instead?

Got my first Taken King crucible ship (Sidereal Rumba) from Shaxx's weekly bounty.
I didn't even know that they drop from that, I thought they were crazy rare post-match loot.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Just spent the last hour rewatching a whole lot of stored Destiny PvP video on my PS4, and I have to say that I miss the Thorn meta from 2015.

Ok, I just can't go on like this. It's a real pain to find other italian guys to do HM King's Fall and, above all, Crota's End for the trophy. And I'm in an Italian clan.

Please GAF, if you're going again for the Flawless Raider trophy, maybe in an EU friendly hour, please PM me. For King's Fall I'll just add myself when the usual invitation is posted here.

I always sticked with my clan because my english is not very good (but not that bad either actually) and because I got fond of them and I have fun with them. But damn sometimes they are so selfish. I always helped doing NF even thought I already cleared it x3, but now that only few of them need to do KF for different reason, it's impossible to do it. Now I really regret waiting so long to buy Destiny again and catch up with The Taken King. (bought it on february)

On King's Fall I can do pretty much everything except getting the Golgoroth's Gaze and being the jumper when you face Oryx. For Crota I'll prepare myself with videos. (for now I just watched the solo videos, but I couldn't do it, so I'll watch the 6 man legit ones)

Updated for new page:

2 spots open

What: Flawless Crota's End.
When: Sunday, ~3pm EST (exact time is flexible)
Requirements: a pulse

1.) Drizzay
2.) PSN:TheNegativeDude/SlimySnake
3.) LifEndz
4.) juanbumo
5.)
?
6.)
?

Just spent the last hour rewatching a whole lot of stored Destiny PvP video on my PS4, and I have to say that I miss the Thorn meta from 2015.

The Thorn meta was the last time I really had fun playing PvP in this game. Wish I hadn't complained so much. You live, you learn.

Play with gaf, instead?
SBMM tends to ruin that for me as well. I play crucible to get better. GAF trains usually have a higher skill level than I am so it can be fun but sometimes just as frustrating as solo queue.

I'll just stick to skirmish. I can actually win a skirmish match on my own, here and there.

SonComet

Someone was using thorn in IB. And Chur got killed by him.
Thursday night I was solo queuing and 6 randoms kept getting matched with this team of 6. Atleast 1 person on there team would start the games using thorn. They wouldn't bother capping any points. They'd let us get 5k+ points ahead. Then they would equip their real items and destroy us. I think they were tricking the system to not allow a mercy and have easy games.

SpecX

I cannot fucking win, this is unbelievable. I have my Titan at 334 and gauntlets will not drop at 335. Literally every fucking set RNG gives me is 334. I'm seriously about to rage quit, this is beyond stupid at this point. Everything else has dropped 335 except for these gauntlets.

I cannot fucking win, this is unbelievable. I have my Titan at 334 and gauntlets will not drop at 335. Literally every fucking set RNG gives me is 334. I'm seriously about to rage quit, this is beyond stupid at this point. Everything else has dropped 335 except for these gauntlets.

Same thing, but with the helmet. I have so many gauntlets, boots and chests at 335, but the helmets were ALWAYS 334. I took ages to get 2 of them.

Top Bottom