• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

GutZ31

what have i got myself into

giphy.gif

FyreWulff

I must complete all versions of Destiny. Brother and I are gonna run through the 360 version.

We already played the PS3 version together and used to play the PS4 version together until our other brother traded in his PS4. But we still have two 360s. So why not.

Still have to get the Legendary Edition, just trying to get it cheap as possible. Just needed to get a second disc.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. I needed to go to the bathroom so bad in those last couple of games.

Pretty successful IB. Didn't get my usual mark of the unbroken but I went berserk in a lot of the games. Now back to regular crucible during the week until next IB.

Rehsa

Finally got the Y2 ship

Just got top score on my Warlock, probably my best game ever on Dungeons

Oh shit how good is the IB fusion? Just got one with Underdog/Accelerated Coils/Rangefinder

Finally got the Y2 ship

Just got top score on my Warlock, probably my best game ever on Dungeons

Oh shit how good is the IB fusion? Just got one with Underdog/Accelerated Coils/Rangefinder

Ashraven's Flight is an awesome fusion rifle. The vendor version from a few IB back is particularly nasty. It has:

• Hidden Hand
  • Hot Swap
  • Braced Frame
  • Red Dot-ORES

It shreds people.

Fuuuuu... I shouldn't but I can't help myself! I'm addicted to Destiny! More than anything, I'm absolutely loving the public events and Taken corruptions.

So so so tempted to give in and get PS+ to gain access to more multiplayer functions!

I'm sacrificing studying time and sleep to get 30ish minutes of Destiny time!

My character is up to level 25. I finally used the code in the Destiny Legendary pack to get the expansions and the Taken King. Just finished the initial campaign. It was ok storey wise. Loved the gun play.

I stayed in the Golgoroth section during the reset, now can I quit? Do I still have the checkpoint?

You need a friend who can log in after reset and join your game now. Then give them fireteam lead and go to orbit by yourself. This will update your game instance to the current week's reset. Now you can rejoin your friend at the same section of the raid where you left them. Make sure to wipe and reset at least once (twice to be safe) then you will have the checkpoint saved for the rest of this week. You can go to orbit, etc.

Edit:

#TaistePlays

No, you need someone to join you and save the checkpoint after reset.

You need a friend who can log in after reset and join your game now. Then give them fireteam lead and go to orbit by yourself. This will update your game instance to the current week's reset. Now you can rejoin your friend at the same section of the raid where you left them. Make sure to wipe and reset at least once (twice to be safe) then you will have the checkpoint saved for the rest of this week. You can go to orbit, etc.

Edit:

#TaistePlays

Thanks, it worked. I was almost quitting, I'm glad I checked GAF one last time.

phen0m24

Edit:

#TaistePlays

Dat edit

Some guy on Reddit claims that all three of his characters have disappeared from his Xbox One account, tries to imply that someone from Bungie logged in to delete them, and it turns out that he paid someone to remote Drizzay him for Trials and that person deleted one of his characters (edited for accuracy, he lied about it being all three.) Now he's deleting his own posts like crazy.

NeOak

Some guy on Reddit claims that all three of his characters have disappeared from his Xbox One account, tries to imply that someone from Bungie logged in to delete them, and it turns out that he paid someone to remote Drizzay him for Trials and that person deleted one of his characters (edited for accuracy, he lied about it being all three.) Now he's deleting his own posts like crazy.

loooool

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
^I am going to farm cloaks as well around that time, so hit me up on PSN. TheNegativeDude.

Perfect timing for this Nightfall. I am missing just one 335 Bond to hit level 335 and win Destiny. This is a momentous occasion for me since I spent three months stuck at level 29 in Year 1, and just couldnt hit level 310 when TTK came out.

Last night after repeatedly getting one shotted at at the Warsat fight, and getting absolutely nothing from Iron Banner (5 games one boot bringing the total number of IB boots to 27) I decided to run a heroic strike and had two exotics drop from the very first boss. For the first time ever, both were items I was missing and both decrypted to 335.

I did waste an hour running CoE and heroic strikes hoping for a 335 bond, and watched helplessly as other guys in my team got the Tanik's cloak and other legendaries.

Still, two weeks to go from 310-335 is not bad. I only had to do the raid once. the exotics drop like crazy in heroic strikes and Iron Banner and upgrading factions was very fast thanks to all the boosters. It's still a bit frustrating, but this is probably the best loot system Destiny has devised so far. I hope they stick with it.

SpecX

Omg yasssss dust palace is the NF. Time to farm cloaks!

Hmm, I guess I'll try for the Void and Arc cloaks this week.

Wanted to logon last night to reach rank 5 on my Warlock and passed out before I got the chance. Had the best good night rest in a long time, not waking up till the alarm went off.

Saw that this morning.
A M A Z I N G thread. Hehehehe. Oh whow, some people... :D

Some guy on Reddit claims that all three of his characters have disappeared from his Xbox One account, tries to imply that someone from Bungie logged in to delete them, and it turns out that he paid someone to remote Drizzay him for Trials and that person deleted one of his characters

Speculation is that he didn't pay for the carries so Bruno broke his kneecaps.

If any Xbox players want to farm cloaks in the nightfall, I'll be on after work tonight around 7:30.

Thank goodness timezones never took off or that time would be ambiguous.

Finally got my Hunter up to 335. This is how I felt when the IB arms dropped for me:

eZsbP3LZcNImA.gif

Now I gotta work on getting my Warlock and Titan there as well. Both at 334.Gotta run some CoEs

Top Bottom