• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Marvel

could never
Hmm, I guess I'll try for the Void and Arc cloaks this week.

Wanted to logon last night to reach rank 5 on my Warlock and passed out before I got the chance. Had the best good night rest in a long time, not waking up till the alarm went off.
Been at it all day, no capes so far :/

I wish there was a theater or replay mode in this game. I had an awesome IB game last night and wanted to preserve it so I had "Xbox record that" and it was just a 30 second clip.

SpecX

Really starting to effing hate this game. But I can't stop playing. Wtf Destiny?!?

https://youtu.be/uuE68tDVRd8

lol, this is me all day in PvP with a sniper rifle.

The IB sniper is pretty great. I shot a guy in the breadbasket and it counted as a headshot.

I tried it and actually got my first headshot in PvP. I need to use it a bit more, but I now see why people dominate in PvP with them. The auto aim on these things is crazy as I lined up the shot and the cursor nudged automatically to the head. I just need to train my reflex to pull the trigger when this happens.

shermas

ooooooo strikes have Arc burn this week.

Anyone on Xbox want to speed run them tonight with a Vanguard booster active?

I'll do it... Gonna raid today (hope to run it three times) and finish up some random quests on my alts. My gt is Shermas. It might show me as 'offline' but send me a note when you get started.

Marvel

could never
8 hours of farming NF, but you get an Arc psion cape from a Heroic strike before giving up.

n9LvKnf.jpg

Going to run the nightfall as soon as the update finishes. ( I only have one character )

Would love some help.

Public FT.

No mic

PSN: R-volver

Edit: download done!

MechDX

Time to pull the Zhalo Supercell out the vault!

Yep. get a couple Warlocks with their force lightning, Impossible Machines gauntlets and Zhalo's you can literally tear through these strikes.

I'll do it... Gonna raid today (hope to run it three times) and finish up some random quests on my alts. My gt is Shermas. It might show me as 'offline' but send me a note when you get started.

Ill add you. Tag is DX

Deku Tree

Still didn't fix the NM ship dropping. Crazy.

Did you test it?

Either (1) Bungie doesn't care to dedicate resources to fixing it, or (2) the only way to reasonably fix it would break other more important stuff. Either way Since this is the last legacy patch then the NM fix is not coming in year 2 IMO.

What issue are you referring to?

The fact that it's not dropping for 99% of the community since the patch for the black spindle ship was launched.

There is a reddit thread of people saying how many ranks they are without it. I'm closing in on 60+ and not had it across 3 characters. But some people are closer to 200

Trakan

Did you test it?

Either (1) Bungie doesn't care to dedicate resources to fixing it, or (2) the only way to reasonably fix it would break other more important stuff. Either way Since this is the last legacy patch then the NM fix is not coming in year 2 IMO.

I wasted enough materials on it already before I knew it was broken and tested it again after it was mentioned that they fixed the FWC ship dropping. I'm not wasting any more.

Armor of Vows is pretty cool, but it's still no Comitatus.

8yrj8owkz0np.jpg
I think this design looks like a kid snapped some legos together. Y1 version is so much sleeker.

Wow...SMH
You dug up a quote of mine from a week ago that you disagreed with, removed the context and used it to try and make me look bad because I said something else you disagree with? Not a good look, and pretty atypical of the otherwise friendly Destiny community here.

FyreWulff

So this is weird

When I logged in on 360, my Postmaster was full of STs.The exact amount of STs I have sitting in my Playstation postmaster. lol.

I'm still waiting on Legendary Edition to be delivered so I'm technically not even supposed to have those on Xbox.

Also it looks like the 360/PS3 data cutoff is August 16th. Has a big notice when you log in that you have to finish Triumphs on legacy by then if you want the shirt code.

It also spent like 5 minutes unlocking all the grimoire from Exotics I got on PS. lol.

inthrall

Thanks for the Oryx kill last night team, that finished off my Y2 Triumphs. Now only a month and a half before Destiny 3 comes out.

So many good games in August D:

Ryck

Weird it says Arc burn for heroics but its actually Solar/small arms/juggler.

Anyone else notice this?

Nvm it says solar in the director now, could have sworn it said Arc earlier.

You dug up a quote of mine from a week ago that you disagreed with, removed the context and used it to try and make me look bad because I said something else you disagree with? Not a good look, and pretty atypical of the otherwise pretty friendly Destiny community here.
It's just like the complete opposite of what most Destiny players would say.

It's just like the complete opposite of what most Destiny players would say.
re: that first quote - Bungie is a notoriously slow developer. I'd rather them give us more content for Destiny rather than them spend time creating a brand new Destiny 2 engine. Let us explore The City, or go inside The Traveler, give us some flying combat vehicles, a new class to play, etc. I just want more content, not a whole new game that could also be light on content.

I don't see why that's controversial.

Top Bottom