• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

darthbob

UPS absolutely destroyed my 3A Titan.

zWcAJYn.jpg

8ta9LTE.jpg

Always try to avoid UPS just for shit like this, but sometimes you're just forced to use their horrible service.

Can confirm NF is shit. Did it x3 yesterday and got all blues and 1x purple auto rifle. >(
This is the LAST time I'm playing NF on day one. Smh...

GutZ31

Flawless Crota Raid #3 Signup
Wednesday the 27th, 2016 at 3:00PM EST.

Please add your name and the person's before yours to keep the list in order.

1. GutZ31
2. Marvel

Requirements: MLG Pro 360 no scope.
not really, just have more light level than 170.

This is still just me and Marvel for now.
Last call for signup.

Acidote

Can confirm NF is shit. Did it x3 yesterday and got all blues and 1x purple auto rifle. >(

Hey, I got two blues between the three NFs we did. At least the reward screen gave me a 330 ghost to replace my 329.

And to celebrate such rewards, my GPU died a few minutes later. Nice day and all you know.

robo

what is the exoctic drop rate now?

I was getting around 1 in 4 a few months ago but now its taking me 8-10 TOC to get one to drop, this is PVE taken boses normally.

Also when doing the taken boses I am not always getting the ruin drop, not that I need any more got over 100 on each character, but it seems to affect my titan the most, only get a drop every four boses or so. My hunter and warlock drops are maybe 8-10 get the ruin to drop, I though it was meant to be everyone time you killed the boss.

Finally had the FWC Y2 ship drop for me. Dropped as soon as my Warlock hit rank 25. Now to grind that exotic class item.

Oh and bungie hurry up and patch y2 new Monarchy ship!

Number45

If I complete the weekly crucible bounties over the course of more than one week should I still get the "NF" loot when I complete the main weekly bounty? I don't seem to get anything of value (blue engrams only).

Acidote

Not being able to buy the vanilla edition of Destiny cheaper is some major bullshit considering I already have TTK digital a ROI will be digital only.

Tjamato88

Not being able to buy the vanilla edition of Destiny cheaper is some major bullshit considering I already have TTK digital a ROI will be digital only.

Can't you get it used at Gamestop or something? I know last summer I found vanilla Destiny for $20 at Wal-Mart when I got back into the game before TTK came out.

Melchiah

Goddammit! Of course the patch that brought network issues had to come for today, the only day this week when I have the whole evening to play. =(

Shiv47

Can't you get it used at Gamestop or something? I know last summer I found vanilla Destiny for $20 at Wal-Mart when I got back into the game before TTK came out.
Yeah, GameStop has it for $8 right now, if I'm remembering the email I looked at yesterday.

So i can consider myself lucky with the Ram exotic. All other were just blues. No capes or guns
On the other hand, taken majors have a thing to give me exotics with 3oC. 3 exotics out of 5 majors

So...I guess we get to keep our free TTK collector's items that were mistakenly mailed out to some Xbox players last week.

Finally, an Xbox exclusive!

I was playing with a some friends last night and we joined a crucible match as a fireteam. What occurred next was something I have never seen in Destiny before:

We were loading in to the same match (because we were on a fireteam) and all of the sudden they were talking like they were in a match. I was still in orbit... Finally it starts loading me in and I let them know I'm on my way. One buddy asks me if I was sure I was still in the Fireteam. I checked - I was still with them in the Fireteam. I confirm the map was the same as they were on. I then notice that I am in a completely different match as the rest of my fireteam... Has anyone else seen this issue?

But on the bright side - Finally got the Platinum last night. So I gotta get on the board now ;)

OT 42: A Wild Beaver Appears!

Does it matter, though? Everyone'll play through the story in a day no matter what. The real question is how good the raid will be, and I hear it's pretty cool.

It'd also be nice to see them do a more extensive trickle of weapon quests like they did for the first few months of TTK, then stopped because the live team became the DLC team.

I also hope the raid weapons are way better than TTK. I'm also most interested in the new PvP maps and mode. Gamescom can't come soon enough!

I really want that Taken shotgun called Stolen Will. It only drops from the new Taken version of Archon Priest.

Is there a way to farm for it without queuing for heroic strikes and hoping AP shows up?

I don't really like doing Prison of Elders, but I really want Aegis of the Reef and I understand that you can get it by ranking up in House of Judgement. I've started doing the daily bounties, which I can usually get done in 2 or 3 runs of the Level 41 PoE.

I wish Challenge of the Elders had matchmaking. I really don't see a reason why it doesn't.

GutZ31

I was playing with a some friends last night and we joined a crucible match as a fireteam. What occurred next was something I have never seen in Destiny before:

We were loading in to the same match (because we were on a fireteam) and all of the sudden they were talking like they were in a match. I was still in orbit... Finally it starts loading me in and I let them know I'm on my way. One buddy asks me if I was sure I was still in the Fireteam. I checked - I was still with them in the Fireteam. I confirm the map was the same as they were on. I then notice that I am in a completely different match as the rest of my fireteam... Has anyone else seen this issue?

But on the bright side - Finally got the Platinum last night. So I gotta get on the board now ;)
Congrats on guardian lord!

Don't know what the hell happened with the game besides "Thanks Deej". Hopefully they figure out what they did and actually fix something without breaking 100 other things.

Yeah very rare but it can happen when you'll be put in the same match but the map will appear empty and players will be invisible to you.

Marvel

could never
I really want that Taken shotgun called Stolen Will. It only drops from the new Taken version of Archon Priest.

Is there a way to farm for it without queuing for heroic strikes and hoping AP shows up?
If it's a NF sure, but you'll have to keep getting lucky in the strike playlist until then I believe.

I know it sucks, I would like that gun too.

MechDX

Hate you, really want that Taniks cloak lol

I kind of wish it would stop dropping at this point.

Funny observation, though ran a dozen consecutive strikes last week and in that run got :

Darkblade Helmet
Mau'ual's Maulers
Second Stolen Will shotgun (autofire on this thing is pointless!)
And another Plan C

Just so damn random when shit drops. Loaded last week and nothing this week

SpecX

I kind of wish it would stop dropping at this point.

Funny observation, though ran a dozen consecutive strikes last week and in that run got :

Darkblade Helmet
Mau'ual's Maulers
Second Stolen Will shotgun (autofire on this thing is pointless!)
And another Plan C

Just so damn random when shit drops. Loaded last week and nothing this week

Lucky! I keep getting the Darkblade helm and Stolen Will to drop, but can't get those Maulers. This fucking game hates me when it comes to giving out gauntlets.

Top Bottom