• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

MechDX

Lucky! I keep getting the Darkblade helm and Stolen Will to drop, but can't get those Maulers. This fucking game hates me when it comes to giving out gauntlets.

It was the first and only time they dropped for me as well as that helmet that looks like a wedge of cheese (Darkblade).

Lee

It's been 9 days since I emailed the Bungie Store about missing items from my order. Haven't heard anything in response. Never got those collectible pins I paid for and I'm doubting they have any replacements around...

Dave_6

I kind of wish it would stop dropping at this point.

Funny observation, though ran a dozen consecutive strikes last week and in that run got :

Darkblade Helmet
Mau'ual's Maulers
Second Stolen Will shotgun (autofire on this thing is pointless!)
And another Plan C

Just so damn random when shit drops. Loaded last week and nothing this week

Damn you! I've been chasing that helm, the Maulers and the Stolen Will for forever it seems and can't any of those to drop. I've gotten enough Plan Cs to choke on though.

darthbob

It's been 9 days since I emailed the Bungie Store about missing items from my order. Haven't heard anything in response. Never got those collectible pins I paid for and I'm doubting they have any replacements around...

What does the tracking info say about it?

Got the Tricorn pin a bit over a week ago, myself. :/

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Did the fix the cloak drops in NF yet? Or was their exclusion from the loot table in NF a design choice?

I played like 15 heroic strikes last night just to get my last 335 item, and fucking Omnigul dropped Malok's weapon instead of her stupid bond. FOUR times Dust Palace came up and no cloak.

I feel like this is going to forever 29 once again. I will never hit 335. The new Monarchy class item also turned out to be 290. Thanks! 25 levels of this bs and i get a 290 item.

That Malok's pulse rifle is AMAZING though. Super fast fire rate.

I was playing with a some friends last night and we joined a crucible match as a fireteam. What occurred next was something I have never seen in Destiny before:

We were loading in to the same match (because we were on a fireteam) and all of the sudden they were talking like they were in a match. I was still in orbit... Finally it starts loading me in and I let them know I'm on my way. One buddy asks me if I was sure I was still in the Fireteam. I checked - I was still with them in the Fireteam. I confirm the map was the same as they were on. I then notice that I am in a completely different match as the rest of my fireteam... Has anyone else seen this issue?

But on the bright side - Finally got the Platinum last night. So I gotta get on the board now ;)
This happened to me last night but my teammate ended up in a completely different map/match. I loaded in a 4 v 4 and Ape joined and loaded into my map. I'm not sure we ever got to 6 players on my team for the whole match.
Did the fix the cloak drops in NF yet? Or was their exclusion from the loot table in NF a design choice?

I played like 15 heroic strikes last night just to get my last 335 item, and fucking Omnigul dropped Malok's weapon instead of her stupid bond. FOUR times Dust Palace came up and no cloak.

I feel like this is going to forever 29 once again. I will never hit 335. The new Monarchy class item also turned out to be 290. Thanks! 25 levels of this bs and i get a 290 item.

You're the only one who has ever complained about getting a Malok instead of a Omnigul bond.

Marvel

could never
I kind of wish it would stop dropping at this point.

Funny observation, though ran a dozen consecutive strikes last week and in that run got :

Darkblade Helmet
Mau'ual's Maulers
Second Stolen Will shotgun (autofire on this thing is pointless!)
And another Plan C

Just so damn random when shit drops. Loaded last week and nothing this week
Yeah it's weird, sometimes you get nothing sometimes everything lol. And in my case the shit I do want that eventually drops will have awful rolls. Eheh

Frenden

Banned
I have two 335 characters and one 334 that is just an artifact shy. Multiple armor sets to get to 551, 155, and 515. Not bad for being on team never raid.

Dez_

I know you want bonds to complete your journey to 335, but you should be ecstatic that you got yourself a grasp. What roll did you get for it?

SheHateMe

You ready to roll? Flawless run time.

Question: I'm working from home today, and could log in right now. I never even bothered with getting the Flawless Raider trophy (Or Raiding party for that matter) because I can't see myself becoming a Guardian Lord (can't play Titan or Warlock because of time restraints).

Should I even bother to ask for help in getting the FR trophy?

GutZ31

Question: I'm working from home today, and could log in right now. I never even bothered with getting the Flawless Raider trophy (Or Raiding party for that matter) because I can't see myself becoming a Guardian Lord (can't play Titan or Warlock because of time restraints).

Should I even bother to ask for help in getting the FR trophy?
Why not?
Lol.

Marvel is the only other person that signed up for this run anyway, just waiting on him right now.

SheHateMe

As long as we aren't wiping, and we start soon, less than 50 minutes

Well, I've got 8 minutes left before I can safely log on without interruption.

FAKE EDIT: ...and never mind. Boss just called me for a side project.

Don't wait for me, but the next time you hold one, I will try to attend promptly. Thanks!

GutZ31

Well, I've got 8 minutes left before I can safely log on without interruption.

FAKE EDIT: ...and never mind. Boss just called me for a side project.

Don't wait for me, but the next time you hold one, I will try to attend promptly. Thanks!
No worries. I may do one this weekend before I head out of town. Won't be on much next week until near the end of it.
Edit: Flawless raid canceled for now.

Shiv47

So where am I gonna find better equips, I'm LL300.

AfsXOBZ.jpg

That's a great image! I'm still missing a 335 class item on both of my characters and a 335 artifact on one. That's all that holding me back. I didn't know CoE dropped 335 items for completing it. I thought you only got rewards from the Sigil. I might have to attempt a solo run tonight.

Also need to farm CoO because I need that artifact, but before I get that I need a Tier 3 rune. At some point, we should get some people together to help everyone out with these things.

NeOak

I was playing with a some friends last night and we joined a crucible match as a fireteam. What occurred next was something I have never seen in Destiny before:

We were loading in to the same match (because we were on a fireteam) and all of the sudden they were talking like they were in a match. I was still in orbit... Finally it starts loading me in and I let them know I'm on my way. One buddy asks me if I was sure I was still in the Fireteam. I checked - I was still with them in the Fireteam. I confirm the map was the same as they were on. I then notice that I am in a completely different match as the rest of my fireteam... Has anyone else seen this issue?

But on the bright side - Finally got the Platinum last night. So I gotta get on the board now ;)

Have had happen to someone in my fireteam a few months back.

Shiv47

That's a great image! I'm still missing a 335 class item on both of my characters and a 335 artifact on one. That's all that holding me back. I didn't know CoE dropped 335 items for completing it. I thought you only got rewards from the Sigil. I might have to attempt a solo run tonight.

Also need to farm CoO because I need that artifact, but before I get that I need a Tier 3 rune. At some point, we should get some people together to help everyone out with these things.
You can get class items and the Queen's exotics from post-match CoE runs, so it can farmed if desired. Also happy to help with CoO if you see me online. I have assloads of runes to get rid of.

SheHateMe

Is the next gogoloth challenge the last time to do it for MOT.

August 30th the last week you have to do Golgy.

7/26 - 8/1, 8/16 - 8/22 and 9/6 - 9/12 are the final 3 weeks for Oryx.

8/2 - 8/8, 8/23 - 8/29, and 9/13 - 9/19 are the final 3 weeks for Warpriest.

8/9 - 8/15 and 8/30 - 9/5 are the final 2 weeks for Golgy.

Of course, this is all assuming that Bungie doesn't change the schedule.

What does challenge mode gives? I need to reinstall the game one day
CM gives you a guaranteed piece of gear that drops from the current section(Golgy, Warpriest, or Oryx) that is up to 6 light higher than your max light. You also get an artifact that is up to 6 light higher. You will also get a calcified fragment and an emblem for your first completion of each of the 3 challenges.

Top Bottom