• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

todd360

13680757_101545102599ptsdw.jpg

I still haven't decided if I will partake in these great deals or not. The shirt is cool, but I think I might like the iron lords one better.

I still haven't decided if I will partake in these great deals or not. The shirt is cool, but I think I might like the iron lords one better.
This is my first (physical) Bungie Store purchase. Fingers crossed. Too bad they don't have an EU store presence, tho. :/

I really like this design and I'm feeling kinda proud. :) It's the little things.

Toddler

I plan on spending tomorrow after 5 MST doing orxy CM and HM. and if I need to Saturday too. This is the last thing I need for MoT. If want to join up let me know, I don't have a team yet.

Are you in the group chat on PS4? I think there's 3 or 4 of us that need to do both HM and CM for our MoT, but can't until this weekend.

If anyone who still needs it that hasn't been added to the group, or vets who want to help out, I'll try to organize a fireteam for this weekend.

Toddler

You better be quick if you wear a Large. Only shirt I liked in my size was the Cade-6 shirt, which should be waiting at home today!

Dez_

It's been three days and no 335 bond for me. Forever 334 continues.

Gotta say that the CoE this week is really fun. I was scoring nearly 3k points per super use and the final boss has this nice gimmick to it that isnt obtuse like some of the Raid mechanics but still different enough to keep the gameplay interesting.

The post game drops for CoE, are they unlimited or do they max out after three runs? It's my best chance to get a bond. After nearly 30 strikes in the past three days I have given up on getting omnigul or flares to drop a bond or a cloak.
If you can do a HM raid, try fighting the Sisters. Personal anecdote, I know, but they usually drop a class item for me each time I beat that boss.

So, I'm assuming that Varik's doesn't give out his weapons until after the first rank up, just like the other factions? I ranked up to level 2 last night, and I got a couple of motes and some blue engrams. CoE is pretty easy this week, so I might run it a few more times in attempts to rank up House of Judgement.

You can only run one sigil per week, right? I got the Bane of the Taken machine gun, which was an almost identical roll to my Bretomart's Stand, so I switched over to that. I also got the Keeper's Mind helmet, which isn't really my style. Both were 334.

I was using the Monte Carlo for most of the Iron Banner. It's not really my kind of everyday use gun, but it melts through things like butter in the Crucible.

In my experience, Variks doesn't give weapons at all. Just titan mark after titan mark. =(

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
As Shaxx would say "This is Amazing!" Guess I'm farming the Shield Brothers to finally get those Maulers and my 335 gauntlets.

If I get one more guantlet I am deleting the game. I got like 10 from IB (no Primary weapon) and have been getting nothing but exotic guntlets for the past few days.

If you can do a HM raid, try fighting the Sisters. Personal anecdote, I know, but they usually drop a class item for me each time I beat that boss.
Thanks. Hard to find a hard mode raid nowadays.

WeTeHa

I'll be home in like half an hour and can hopefully squeeze in some gaming... Haven't played destiny in a while, anybody want to run nightfall x3?

Hey guys, haven't played Destiny since last November and just picked it back up again. I'm Level 40, light level 289 but haven't got a clue what's going on.

Anything important I've missed/been changed since I've been gone?

WeTeHa

Wait till they fix NF boss drops.

Don't really care about the flayer cloaks as I already have all 3. All i care about is some good old fashioned shoot bang fun and maybe snagging a couple strange coins.

Probably won't have more gaming time before reset, maybe on sunday, lol.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Don't really care about the flayer cloaks as I already have all 3. All i care about is some good old fashioned shoot bang fun and maybe snagging a couple strange coins.

Probably won't have more gaming time before reset, maybe on sunday, lol.

I will run nightfall with you with my alts, but i dont get home for another 3 hours. Though my last three nightfall runs have gotten me strange coins, three of coins and 330 boots so its probably going to be a useless run.

Are your gauntlets 335?

Pretty much all of them are either 334 or 335. My light level is 334 so i dont get anything below that. They are definitely getting better in stats though. The latest one had 61 int and 60 disc which is like 10 points higher than my other 335 gauntlets from earlier in the week.
So, I'm assuming that Varik's doesn't give out his weapons until after the first rank up, just like the other factions? I ranked up to level 2 last night, and I got a couple of motes and some blue engrams. CoE is pretty easy this week, so I might run it a few more times in attempts to rank up House of Judgement.
Yeah, you get nothing for Rank 2, but rank 3 and beyond will get you a 330 item just like Vanguard and Crucible. You can run one sigil per character every week. Had some good rounds with you last night. Hit me up if you see me on. We can just focus on the boss this time and get those post game drops. I saw someone solo all three bosses in 6 minutes.

Marvel

could never
Do you still need a key to open the chest after skolas is dead? Killed him once ages ago but didn't have one.

So no lewt

Hey guys, haven't played Destiny since last November and just picked it back up again. I'm Level 40, light level 289 but haven't got a clue what's going on.

Anything important I've missed/been changed since I've been gone?
Asked the same thing yesterday and didn't get answer either, the image at the top of the page should help in terms of gear.

Marvel

could never
Another quick nooby Q,

Can you infuse Crota raid gear to 335? I've only ever played it once ages, now I want the hunter cape and helm lol.

I'm aware there's never a guarantee with random generators, but does anyone know where one might have a higher chance of acquiring a 335 artifact? That is one of the most elusive pieces of equipment for me ATM.

I'm aware there's never a guarantee with random generators, but does anyone know where one might have a higher chance of acquiring a 335 artifact? That is one of the most elusive pieces of equipment for me ATM.

Court of Oryx tier 3 - must be your rune and must be 330+

King's Fall challenge mode - must be 330+

Trials of Osiris package

I believe it's guaranteed in Tier 3 Court of Oryx. I got mine from Tier 2, but that's quite rare.

SpecX

Previous page has an image with a map on how to obtain gear at 335 ll.

I've had had pretty good luck getting these from King's Fall HM.

Here's a handy infographic that shows where you can get specific items at 335:
X9EB4UU.jpg

Why does the game match solo players up against full fireteams?
The lone wolf playlist (or whatever) is too limited to be a solution. Every PvP game mode should let you choose whether you want to mix and match or not.

I'm home! The surgery was a success. Thanks to everyone here for all the well wishes. I appreciate them so much!

I'll be around trolling Trials twitch chats while I recover this weekend. I MIGHT try and play some but right now, I just want to rest.

DGAF is best GAF!

GutZ31

I'm home! The surgery was a success. Thanks to everyone here for all the well wishes. I appreciate them so much!

I'll be around trolling Trials twitch chats while I recover this weekend. I MIGHT try and play some but right now, I just want to rest.

DGAF is best GAF!

Congrats on a successful surgery, and best wishes on a swift recovery.

SheHateMe

DGAF is best GAF!

I'm super glad you feel better, Ape! Rest up, Guardian; you've done an wonderful job and you deserve it.

Top Bottom