• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Anyone got HM Totems CP to share?
Want to do KF HM Totems -> Oryx CM run x3 this weekend since I'm going on vacation next week.
Will be online in ~3hrs.

Nobody posted tower garage sale?

Mk.44 Stand Asides
Bones of Eao
The Ram
The 4th Horseman

Legacy Chest engram

I guess I should buy the armor. All I've gotten are Coins and 3oC since I returned to this game. Someone told me there were Y2 exclusive Exotics, but that was obviously a lie.

WipedOut

Nobody posted tower garage sale?

Mk.44 Stand Asides
Bones of Eao
The Ram
The 4th Horseman

Legacy Chest engram

Where mah helms Bungie.... GRRRR!

Missing
Eternal Warrior
Insurmountable
Knucklehead
Skull of Dire

So close to completing the exotic collection.

Dave_6

Sublime Engrams never drop grrrr

Tell me about it. Been chasing the new Hunter class item one for weeks.

I got two today!

Where did they drop?

Dreadnaught patrol if you want higher chance at sublimes. Get the named chests, skyburners & wormsinger side missions, and court of oryx.

I've done a ton of Dreadnaught patrol lately but never have any luck. Guess I need to do all these chests for the second time. :/

I've done a ton of Dreadnaught patrol lately but never have any luck. Guess I need to do all these chests for the second time. :/

I did the dreadnaught stuff for about 6 weeks after the update and got all the sublimes.

The named chests and side missions give loot only once a week, apart from wormsinger which can give different keys so you can farm that as long as you keep on getting the runes to drop.

Dave_6

I did the dreadnaught stuff for about 6 weeks after the update and got all the sublimes.

The named chests and side missions give loot only once a week, apart from wormsinger which can give different keys so you can farm that as long as you keep on getting the runes to drop.

I've got two different keys on my Warlock and Titan; can I transfer them to my Hunter? I've also got a Skyburners command beacon and deployment codes on my Hunter so I'll use those again. Oh yeah and another charged Agonarch Rune.

SpecX

I need to refill on 3oC but I haven't bought anything from Xur since the Mida Multi-Tool was on sale.

I'm doing this as well. I bought some last week for the first time in who knows how long and started farming Draksis. Trying to get an exotic gauntlet to drop so I can reach 335, but Draksis dropped 1 exotic out of the 10 I used. Did they nerf the drop rate again?

I've got two different keys on my Warlock and Titan; can I transfer them to my Hunter? I've also got a Skyburners command beacon and deployment codes on my Hunter so I'll use those again. Oh yeah and another charged Agonarch Rune.

Never tried transferring keys but you can put them in the vault, so should be transferable.

You can chain Agonarch runes if you have a friend with you and charge up 3x runes with one fully charged rune.

Gong

Pretty much what I did ruthless, was a tiny bit grindy, but worth it as I love the Jovian Guard and Long Tomorrow sets

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
So I can confirm that CoE runs no longer drop legendary gear after you fill out the card after three runs. I ran it twice last night and only got blues at the rewards screen.

Also like how Nightfall still gives out 330 items. Come on bungie.

Not sure why the Strike specific loot is so damn rare either. i have now run 30 heroic strikes since my last drop..... the grasp of malek,

P44

Jeeeez, and I thought we were the salty ones.

gGHJF2S.png

PVE is more important than PVP?

lol get out son

SpecX

Pretty much what I did ruthless, was a tiny bit grindy, but worth it as I love the Jovian Guard and Long Tomorrow sets

Interesting. I was trying to figure out how I got my Jovian chest armor and how to get the rest of the set. Now I see it's from the sublimes. Gonna grind for the rest of the set.

Axoman

Any notice it sounds like they are making CoE more of a pain going forward?

From the update:

Starting August 2nd, after 16 weeks of curation, Challenge of Elders will now have two difficulty Modifiers and one Bonus Multiplier randomly assigned each week. The bosses will also be chosen at random. Things could get crazy.

All of the Sublime Engrams that I've gotten these past couple of weeks have been the older Warlock stuff, and they've all come from The Citadel on Venus. I usually have good luck farming 3 of Coins with the Taken boss in that area.

Xur doesn't have anything worthwhile this week, so my hundreds of strange coins are going to get poured into my factions. I'm hoping to get a The Villainy with a good set of sights.

And finally, I did Court of Oryx for some time last night and helped a bunch of people complete their Tier 3 runes while I was trying to get one to drop for myself. It never happened. I hear you can get them from ranking up Eris Mourn, so I guess I'll do that. I'm hoping to do it this weekend, as the boss is fairly easily with decent group.

EDIT: Also, why is it such a pain to rank up with Variks?

Dave_6

Somehow I have forgotten that I can use coins to level up the factions. I've got 932 so I guess I could spare some for that.

hoggert

Grinding out the Crucible quest line and doing Elimination, I played two matches against a fireteam of two. They constantly teabagged/spammed emotes to the point they lost a few rounds and the first match. Afterwards I get a friendly gg and a compliment for an incredibly lucky environment hazard snipe. So confused lol

Xeroblade

Any notice it sounds like they are making CoE more of a pain going forward?

From the update:

Starting August 2nd, after 16 weeks of curation, Challenge of Elders will now have two difficulty Modifiers and one Bonus Multiplier randomly assigned each week. The bosses will also be chosen at random. Things could get crazy.

Well this sucks.

darthbob

Mine is still sealed. UPS guy that comes to my house really cares for the packages. So the box is basically in pristine condition.

Sorry to hear about your box though :(

Thanks man. I'm working with Sideshow Collectibles to see if they can ship me a replacement box, I'm not super optimistic but at least the Titan itself is undamaged. :)

FyreWulff

And now my DLC codes have arrived to get this show on the road.. snagged it for a song.

I have enough interest over at DBO to run 360 Trials. I wonder how hard it is on there. It's probably all killteams at this point.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Yo DGAF, been a while. Anyone feel like doing the raid? HM. Also, does anyone have the totems checkpoint?

1. Night_Knight
2. Night_Knight's Friend
3. Pandora012
4. SlimySnake/TheNegativeDude

I dont get home until 6:30 EST today so if you guys are doing it before that, you can take my name out.

Top Bottom