• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

neoism

Jeeeez, and I thought we were the salty ones.

gGHJF2S.png

pve more important than pvp 😂😂😂😂 does he even know what developer he is taking about

SnakeEyes

Banned
I thought we were supposed to get 335 items after finishing CoE? I didn't have enough point for the 30, but I didn't think that mattered.

Thanks again, NegativeDude. We should run it again tomorrow.

Edit: screw it. I'm going to run it again. I didn't want to, but I want some sort of reward. Join on me if you're interested. PSN: GustyGardens
*Up to* 335. If it's capable of being 335, then the gear actually drops at up to a max of 6 LLs from what your current LL is. 335 gear is not guaranteed.

I'm home! The surgery was a success. Thanks to everyone here for all the well wishes. I appreciate them so much!

I'll be around trolling Trials twitch chats while I recover this weekend. I MIGHT try and play some but right now, I just want to rest.

DGAF is best GAF!
Good news. Now rest. No Destiny or you going to give yourself another hernia ☺

l41YpsTaDbHXcbYQM.gif

Double snipes usually are not worth saving by itself since they are mostly lucky timing, but i saved this one because of the score.

They needed 1 kill to win, we needed 2. Outsniped both of them and voila.

Edit: also, just a funny smash fail

26BRIDetbsQ9EUR2g.gif

Jafku

I'm home! The surgery was a success. Thanks to everyone here for all the well wishes. I appreciate them so much!

I'll be around trolling Trials twitch chats while I recover this weekend. I MIGHT try and play some but right now, I just want to rest.

DGAF is best GAF!

Take it easy Ape. Let the Destiny gods handle pvp this weekend

DGAF is best GAF!

Awesome, glad you're on the mend, Ape!

Kyoufu

Weird bug or glitch or whatever, but i just logged in and had TTK CE items waiting for me at the postmaster even thought I never bought the CE...lol

Not related to using my account?

DGAF is best GAF!

Congrats Ape. Good to see it go well. Now for the worst part: post-op recovery :p

Weird bug or glitch or whatever, but i just logged in and had TTK CE items waiting for me at the postmaster even thought I never bought the CE...lol

Not related to using my account?

It happens when you play Destiny on the same console using someone's account who did buy the CE. Has happened to me multiple times now. You can pick the stuff up but won't be able to use it permanently on your own account.

Kyoufu

It happens when you play Destiny on the same console using someone's account who did buy the CE. Has happened to me multiple times now. You can pick the stuff up but won't be able to use it permanently on your own account.

Yeah he's got my account set as primary so that's likely it.

NeOak

Pretty much 3 free exotic shards

Shiv47

Haha... I hate myself so I started farming Hydra kills for the grimoire. I can't imagine working on those Rumble wins. I think I have two or three. Never.
Yeah, I have 1 rumble win in about 25 matches. Never gonna bother with that one. Speaking of grimoire, anyone need or want to run for laughs PoE 32 or 34? I need both cards, but running solo is kinda boring.

Tjamato88

Getting on Destiny now if anyone wants to play with me. I pretty much just need to do stuff to get my LL up. Right now I'm 315 so I can probably do the NF if someone wants to carry me.

My PSN ID is TJ_ Electronica.

Dthomp

Yeah, I have 1 rumble win in about 25 matches. Never gonna bother with that one. Speaking of grimoire, anyone need or want to run for laughs PoE 32 or 34? I need both cards, but running solo is kinda boring.

If you haven't done them, I wouldn't mind hooking up tomorrow night. I've never done them either, same with Skollas

Rehsa

Fuck me, I have to go through 7 more losses of elimination for the Shax quest, ugh

Holy shit I contributed to a win lol
Fuck the same team straight up murdered us 5-0 next game

Was really really hoping to get a quick 30-40 minute session in. But I'm stuck at 0% for the past 15 minutes to download an update! :(

You have to wait for it to verify what you've installed before it begins to download at all.

It doesnt tell you that it's doing this, but it is. Be patient and when it starts downloading, you will see that on screen.

If you interrupt it at all (pause) it starts over.

XenoRaven

Got a sweet Omnigul farm going in solo queue and got a Grasp to drop. As of the writing of this sentence, I have not checked the roll. Moment of truth:

Red Dot-OES/Focus Lens FLS2/Quickdraw IS
Danger Close
Fitted Stock/Reinforced Barrel/Mutiny
Grenadier

Probably going to keep trying, but it was cool to get it to drop!

NeOak

Got a sweet Omnigul farm going in solo queue and got a Grasp to drop. As of the writing of this sentence, I have not checked the roll. Moment of truth:

Red Dot-OES/Focus Lens FLS2/Quickdraw IS
Danger Close
Fitted Stock/Reinforced Barrel/Mutiny
Grenadier

Probably going to keep trying, but it was cool to get it to drop!

Bad roll TBH, but even that can wreck in Crucible.

Good luck!

SpecX

You have to wait for it to verify what you've installed before it begins to download at all.

It doesnt tell you that it's doing this, but it is. Be patient and when it starts downloading, you will see that on screen.

If you interrupt it at all (pause) it starts over.
I wish this would get changed and Bungie or Sony do some thing to imove this piece. It pisses me off to see the status showing preparing to download for as long as it does each time for a small patch.

Owensboro

1) Does anyone have an Oryx Normal Mode checkpoint or something deep in King's Fall?

2) I need that Oryx Challenge Mode triumph and was planning on doing it either tonight or tomorrow. Anyone want to take a crack at it? I definitely already know one other person who needs it.

Top Bottom