• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Owensboro

Anyone got a normal mode Oryx checkpoint? I want to do the Challenge Mode and am thinking of starting a party up. Anything close to him would really help knock it out. Also, does anyone else need it? I think I've got two in the PSN group ready to go.

Also, anyone for a Nightfall?

NeOak

HZfN5BU.png

Best Destiny news in a while!!!!

Style over substance forever!!

I kept my Original vanilla Vanguard cloak for hunter (Ghost Cloak) due to it being affected by Shaders.

It is great to see that coming back.

Rehsa

I did it, guys. I beat Destiny. Ash dropped with Verniers, Tripod, and G & H.

My current loadout consists of god-ish Luna, 1KYS, and Ash rolls. #blessed

RNJesus is real! I have seen the light!
I thought Igor PM'ed Ghaleon...j/k congrats on the god rolls

SpecX

Boom another rumble win. Just pulled that one off too. Guy got ahead and needed 1 kill, got him back with a shoulder as he spawned. 96 to go.

Sadetar

C-6 shirt finally came!

CEVz4YA.jpg
That does look good on you...
Then again with your looks you would look good with anything and also with nothing on.

Never ever kiss during Pantheon.

Train tonight.
Oh and Kadey, I hit you with a friend request some time ago. You might have not noticed. I have been in quite many IB trains with you. Name on PS4 is Taistelumurmeli.

Owensboro

Anyone interested in running a Normal Mode King's Fall tomorrow in order to get the Challenge Mode for Oryx? We're trying to figure out a time. Current idea is around 3pm EST. The other guys are asking their friends, but I thought I'd ask here if anyone is interested.

1. Owensboro
2. ValeYard13
3. guillon1990

I need five minutes of your time on sunday to beat Golgoroth HM. We can also beat the Deathsingers and Oryx if you need to.

Sunday, 3pm EST

1.) The7th-King92
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

I need those damn boots.

FyreWulff

For most of the beta I didn't even know you could inspect guns and look at their nodes. I thought you just compare items with each other.

If I go back and watch some of my footage of stuff it's like "holy crap at some of the stuff i deleted"

vort3x

Not sure where else to post this and at the risk of sounding like a shill but Insert Coin Clothing has a sale today on their Destiny merchandise if you're into that sort of thing.

https://www.insertcoinclothing.com/sale.html

Cheap for UK buyers cause they're based in the UK but shipping to US ain't bad either. Bought an early xmas gift for a friend who's a die hard Destiny nut.

Not sure where else to post this and at the risk of sounding like a shill but Insert Coin Clothing has a sale today on their Destiny merchandise if you're into that sort of thing.

https://www.insertcoinclothing.com/sale.html

Cheap for UK buyers cause they're based in the UK but shipping to US ain't bad either. Bought an early xmas gift for a friend who's a die hard Destiny nut.

Thought of Kadey when I saw this

https://www.insertcoinclothing.com/leggings/pixel-kitty.html

Comms

Neo Member
So does anyone Want to run a vault of glass with some old dgaffers for kicks and history?

1.Comms
2.Deafmedal
3.Phantom
4.UV

We were supposed to be joined by colonel but he has gone AWOL.

PSN: Comms_12389

Bring vault gear!

So does anyone Want to run a vault of glass with some old dgaffers for kicks and history?

1.Comms
2.Deafmedal
3.Phantom
4.UV

We were supposed to be joined by colonel but he has gone AWOL.

PSN: Comms_12389

Bring vault gear!

I'm down, I actually need the eye of aetheon for that quest.

BokehKing

Banned
Did they buff the last word again?
Just came back after a couple months hiatus and getting two shotted from what has to be outside of handgun range, I'm guessing that gun has no drop off damage?

adin75

Probably a bit of a stretch this late in the week but does anyone have a HM Oryx checkpoint they could share? Trying to help a few friends finish their MoT and this would help a lot.

Dthomp

Did they buff the last word again?
Just came back after a couple months hiatus and getting two shotted from what has to be outside of handgun range, I'm guessing that gun has no drop off damage?

No, infact it's been nerfed two straight updates. It's a shell of the gun it used to be, so unless you'd gotten bodied and he finished off with a head shot or two

Top Bottom