• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

PVP numbers are definitely getting smaller. Doing daily rumble today and I was getting matched with east coast USA guys, including youtuber mesasean. As the day went on it switched to Japan, Russia and a lot of Italians. Scary thing is I am seeing lots of the same names to the point I know where they go on some maps. Plus unreal lag.

Manp

PVP numbers are definitely getting smaller. Doing daily rumble today and I was getting matched with east coast USA guys, including youtuber mesasean. As the day went on it switched to Japan, Russia and a lot of Italians. Scary thing is I am seeing lots of the same names to the point I know where they go on some maps. Plus unreal lag.

I'm from italy and when i go in solo i barely play people from italy... Usually it's full of german and french people...

Go figure...

I'm from italy and when i go in solo i barely play people from italy... Usually it's full of german and french people...

Go figure...

Oh I get lots of French and German players in some lobbies. But lately it is mainly Italians. Some of whom have awful internet connections.

Another 3 matches of rumble. Each match won by a red bar warrior. One was so bad he teleported every where and his doctrine fired single shots.

Just move to connection based matchmaking! It's not like I am learning anything by these defeats as I am being killed around corners and through walls a lot of the time.

todd360

This wait doe.
SVkYjnY.png

joelseph

Ouch at the 334 pic. I got the game a month or two back and am just now starting to put all the pieces together. Floundering in the 320s but upgrades are coming. Saw the Oryx fight for the first time last night. This game is fucking great.

Toddler

So, here's my plea before I go silently into the next reset:

I've got a few hours to play tonight (between 6-10 CT) and I'd really, reeeeaaaaaaaaly like to get these Oryx triumphs under my belt so I can be done with it.

I was actually able to get a firearm together over the weekend, but connectivity issues kept us from completing the raid.

Figured I might as well make a post asking if anyone would like to help, since this will be my last chance for another 2 weeks.

Ok, so far we've got:

1. Toddler
2. Frostburn
3. Eidelon
4. Another Amen (he even has the checkpoint)

Frostburn

I've got a few hours to play tonight (between 6-10 CT) and I'd really, reeeeaaaaaaaaly like to get these Oryx triumphs under my belt so I can be done with it.

I was actually able to get a firearm together over the weekend, but connectivity issues kept us from completing the raid.

Figured I might as well make a post asking if anyone would like to help, since this will be my last chance for another 2 weeks....

I'm down to play, need the Oryx CM as well.

PSN: US-Frostburn

Eidelon

Figured I might as well make a post asking if anyone would like to help, since this will be my last chance for another 2 weeks....

Is this HM? I need HM Oryx for my last MoT and I'd like to help.

Frostburn

Figured I might as well make a post asking if anyone would like to help, since this will be my last chance for another 2 weeks.

Ok, so far we've got:

1. Toddler
2. Frostburg
3. Eidelon

PSN is US-Frostburn

What time are you hopping on?

BokehKing

Banned
So I played this game for 2 years on ps4, and I started to recently play it on the Xbox one so I can play with my cousin (6 guardians to manage now, this will be rough come September)

With that said I don't remember using the Fabian assault rifle for the Titan.

Is this thing worth wasting an exotic shard on to upgrade? Or should I just stick with the year 2 suros regime as my go to (exotic) assault rifle?

darthbob

Ok, so far we've got:

1. Toddler
2. Frostburn
3. Eidelon

If you have room, I'd love to help. PSN: darthbob100

Still need a HM clear, the Oryx CM fragment and the Golgi fragment. I'm at work right now, 4:28PM PDT, shift ends 2 hours from now, should take me ~45m to get home traffic allowing. Not sure if that'll work with your own timing, but it's the best I can do. :/

Toddler

If you have room, I'd love to help. PSN: darthbob100

Still need a HM clear, the Oryx CM fragment and the Golgi fragment. I'm at work right now, 4:28PM PDT, shift ends 2 hours from now, should take me ~45m to get home traffic allowing. Not sure if that'll work with your own timing, but it's the best I can do. :/

Not sure about everyone else, but I don't have a problem waiting that late if we hop in and knock him out.

Jabronium

So...I'd gotten to ~310 before putting the game down back when challenge mode was coming out. Any advice for doing a little gearing up?

BokehKing

Banned
Another thing, I would play this game a lot more if they had an Xbox elite type controller for the system.

I got some device that allows me to use it on ps4 but afraid of getting banned for doing so.

I have a scuff for ps4
But it only has two paddles for jump and slide/crouch....which I guess I hardly ever use, with button swapping with ps4 will I be able to make L3 (run) defaulted to B (my right paddle)?

NeOak

So...I'd gotten to ~310 before putting the game down back when challenge mode was coming out. Any advice for doing a little gearing up?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+to+335

Strikes, NF, Crucible, Reputation packages

Another thing, I would play this game a lot more if they had an Xbox elite type controller for the system.

I got some device that allows me to use it on ps4 but afraid of getting banned for doing so.

I have a scuff for ps4
But it only has two paddles for jump and slide/crouch....which I guess I hardly ever use, with button swapping with ps4 will I be able to make L3 (run) defaulted to B (my right paddle)?

Is that the Cronus?

You won't get banned.

darthbob

Not sure about everyone else, but I don't have a problem waiting that late if we hop in and knock him out.

Appreciate it. I have a headset so I can communicate, but I've only done Oryx twice and that was on Normal. Just a head's up, but I'll do my best to not fuck up.

Edit: I have an Oryx HM CP as well. If I didn't run through the previous sections this week but we cleared Oryx on HM does that count as an HM completion?

So I played this game for 2 years on ps4, and I started to recently play it on the Xbox one so I can play with my cousin (6 guardians to manage now, this will be rough come September)

With that said I don't remember using the Fabian assault rifle for the Titan.

Is this thing worth wasting an exotic shard on to upgrade? Or should I just stick with the year 2 suros regime as my go to (exotic) assault rifle?
No, not at all. Fabian Strategy is garbage tier. Suros would be ten times better.

Toddler

PSN is US-Frostburn

What time are you hopping on?

I just got done eating... messing around in Crucible till everyone gets together.

Appreciate it. I have a headset so I can communicate, but I've only done Oryx twice and that was on Normal. Just a head's up, but I'll do my best to not fuck up.

Edit: I have an Oryx HM CP as well. If I didn't run through the previous sections this week but we cleared Oryx on HM does that count as an HM completion?

Not sure about that checkpoint, but I think we'll be able to cover it if not.

I've got the NM CP in case everyone just needed the challenge fragment. I'm down to do either one.

darthbob

I just got done eating... messing around in Crucible till everyone gets together.

I've got the NM CP in case everyone just needed the challenge fragment. I'm down to do either one.

I don't mind doing separate instances of either, or just try to knock em out at once. Every little completion helps. :)

I've finally done as much as I can do solo. I only need these trophies to Guardian Lord:

Complete a raid
Complete a raid with a full fire team consisting of only your clan members
Complete a raid on hard difficulty
Complete a raid without anyone on your fire team dying
Complete a strike with a full fire team consisting of only your clan members

I'll join any clan, I don't care. Anyone able to help me out at any point this week? I'll watch videos to learn how to not suck at raids, I swear.

Frostburn

I'm down for either and on now

Navy Bean

If you need someone shoot me a request. PSN is Ferrolla33. I'm newish to Destiny PS4 but I've cleared Oryx 20+ times on Xbox.

Toddler

Ok, so far we've got:

1. Toddler
2. Frostburn
3. Eidelon
4. Darthbob
5. Navy Bean
6. ???

So Another Amen had to drop, we've still got an opening if anyone wants to hop in.

Toddler

I'm gonna have to bail as it is getting late to start this and for some reason while doing some heroic strikes the connections have been really bad.

Understandable. If we don't end up getting it tonight I'm definitely going for it next time it comestarts around.

Top Bottom