• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Well, took me long enough, but it's finaly done

1jA7jW7m.png

mLZT9xsm.png

I'm going with Modernized Scope, Burst Fire, Hammer Forged, Counterbalance and 900 RPM

Suspect burst fire is always 900rpm, just like pulse rifles (the sustained fire rate on pulses is lower and archetype dependant).

Curious where the semi-auto mode drops it-- like a DIS-47 or a new, even faster scout rifle archetype.

I'm definitely more excited to try this out than getting the Hypehorn back. Looked like the Doctrine as far as rate of fire when it was on 900 rpm.

Doctorine is 900; mid ROF is 600 and slow is 450.

Stability looks to be pretty ass on Exotic Khvostov, might be a lemon.

Demonstrator had none of the stability perks selected; with braced frame and counter balance it is probably similar to the existing fast ROF ones we have now.

Or Fabian Strategy. Mmm.

goldensun

DestinyGAF on Xbox one, I need people to do nightfall and raids with. I'm LL301 and just getting back into the game. I left never having beaten the normal taken king raid and want to play with active GAFfers who are willing to help me and get me up to date on anything.

Please add me, my GT is: g0lden 5un

etta

my hard graphic balls
Is there gonna be a physical and digital Rise of Iron Legendary Edition that includes all previous content?

Its frustrating, i know, I was the same for the longest time. But using 3 characters really helper me overcome this.

Sadly I'm already using 3 characters. I just want that shader. It's the first thing that I really wanted when I came back to Destiny with TTK in february. I thought it was impossible, because KH HM was very hard at the time, and I didn't have a proper raid team. Now it's just me against the RNG.

Hedera

I dismantled mine :(

Didn't realize the Khvostov was so nostalgic. Never had any sort of attachment towards it and I've been playing since launch. The exotic version sounds super neat though!

All right everyone, hands up if you saved your khvostov!

(My hand is raised)

Yup, still have it. Would be cool if you had some kind of bonus for keeping it and upgrading the exotic version with it, like all the bubbles would be instantly filled if you used the original to upgrade it or something.

Applebite

So since TTK was on sale on PSN I decided to give it a go, since it came with an instant level 25 character boost. Problem is, I redeemed everything and the item you're supposed to get at the postmaster for the boost wasn't there. Looked around a bit online and couldn't really find a decent answer on what to do. I just wanted to give the game another go but don't quite have the time to level up - anyone know what to do here? Contact someone on twitter? Reinstall the content? Cry because it's a digital item in a game and there's probably gonna be no way to fix it?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Dorssom and Dave putting in work! No overtime pay though. But free water ice and pretzels.

GAF B team also putting in work!

Xeno scores for the first time and he started crying like he went to heaven.

Top Bottom