• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

NastyBook

Wife's got a migraine, so I had to go fish her medication out of the car. If you two aren't done yet, I'd like to get re-invited after that match is over.

robo

Of on hols for two weeks but taking ps4 for some mobile thethering!

Works ok for pve when I'm doing patrols, but not for matchmaking.

Still need:

Warlock three calcified for cm bosses for the 50 (mot)
Hm of kf raid (mot)
Flawless raider (platinum)

Hunter, the sisters and oryx to complete the normal raid
Void night blade strike for sword quest
Vog for fwc weapon quest

Titan, kf raid all of it
Vog for fwc quest
23 crucible sword kills to advance to next stage of solar sword quest

Mountaintop quest for mot, hmm still not played any, for ages, need one rift win on hunter to complete that quest stage, so I assume this is the first part of the quest line?

Got a second 335 artefact from balwur so my Titan has one now, hunter has a 334 still.

Where do high level ghosts drop from? Hunter is rocking 320 iron ghost still, it's holding her back big time now.

When I get back from hols I'll make a push for getting them all done, but got no one on friends list still playing, need gaf to rescue me from failure 😭

Psn is gulfwarvet

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Gibb, that is a good example of why randoms is a no no. I can settle with four, three hell no. But the less the better. Having none is perfect.

shermas

Just finished a full Sigil card at 335 and got..... A 334 helmet and 334 heavy. Woot!

Not all bad, though. I ranked up HoJ in the process and got...... A class item. FML.

I wish I could have those 35 minutes back.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games. Something like 15 - 5 isn't too bad of a night.

One of the top trials players on PSN is someone named whyegor. For some reason that makes me laugh.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Could be a lot worse. You could be a Asian nazi trump lover who has five kids playing games he absolutely hates but for some reason knows every single thing about it.

phen0m24

All right everyone, hands up if you saved your khvostov!

(My hand is raised)

Good Show! Next question: Would you dismantle it to get a shiny one?

(My face is wincing)

Dismantled :(

Heathen #1 checking in!

All my friends are heathens
Take it slow

Hopes someone gets twenty one pilots reference

GGS to Tyler, DMH, Wip3d, thirsty, lightsaber - we had a fun pvp run! Enjoyed running around with you guys

I dismantled all my Khvostov, across all 3 guardians.

As soon as a better gun dropped, it was no longer needed, I never felt any nostalgia for it.
Alpha, Beta, Day 1 player, so I've had the gun a fair few times.

Rainmaker

Banned

As soon as a better gun dropped, it was no longer needed, I never felt any nostalgia for it.

Same here. I like the idea of our first gun coming back as a cool exotic though. I was just surprised there was any nostalgia for that thing. I hope ornaments can change the way it looks though because I like my guns to be flashy.

XenoRaven

I've been using Nightstalker pretty much exclusively since it came out and I like it, but I don't think it's meant to be. The realization finally hit me yesterday on this match on Pantheon where I was getting sniped right outside spawn and was too drunk to counter snipe and they were easily sniping me when I tried to get close.

I said screw it and went back to how I played in Y1. Bladedancer with Lucky Raspberry and Arcbolt nade, TLW and Conspiracy Theory. Occasionally I'd switch to MIDA or Nirwen's if I needed range. I feel like I did a lot better after that, even with the slower Blink and decreased shotty range. I might have been too harsh on the Y2 nerfs.

Anyone feel like helping me get either the chaperone strike(shield brothers, I need to damage them both with a shotgun) or sword strike(sunless cell, kill solar dude and Alak-Hul within 30 seconds of each other I think it is) done in about 30 minutes time?

Jinjo

Back in the day with incredibly limited vault space you couldn't even afford to be nostalgic. Atleast I couldn't. Whenever a new DLC hit I ended up deleting a lot of the old stuff. A few weeks into TTK I deleted all my Y1 gear. No regrets, it's not like I'd ever use 99% of that stuff again.

I'm trying to finally finish the Crucible quest for weeklies. I finished the Hand Canon pay part but now it's not telling me to do anything. I went to the tower and there's no one to talk to.

Edit: seems I didn't have to do the last stage of the quest, bounties are accessible now

Hedera

Speaking of Nightstalker, how do you guys use the super for PVP? I'm trying to use something other that my Voidwalker but have a hard time doing anything with that super.

My thinking usually goes: i'm gonna wait till I see a bunch of people to tether them all. I'm quickly realizing this is probably a bad idea since they always end up killing me. For some reason they don't really act like ads in PVE. Hmm, weird... ;p

I think that artifact that takes away your super for extra nades/melee and stat buffs is gonna be my choice for nightstalker. Wombo/combo for days!

Yup. As soon as better gear was available, bye bye white weapons

Speaking of Nightstalker, how do you guys use the super for PVP? I'm trying to use something other that my Voidwalker but have a hard time doing anything with that super.

My thinking usually goes: i'm gonna wait till I see a bunch of people to tether them all. I'm quickly realizing this is probably a bad idea since they always end up killing me. For some reason they don't really act like ads in PVE. Hmm, weird... ;p

I think that artifact that takes away your super for extra nades/melee and stat buffs is gonna be my choice for nightstalker. Wombo/combo for days!
I usually try and deal with a single target wit tether. Usually if I know there's, say, two guys in a room, I'll shoot one down, whip around, then tether the other one. It's mainly an easier way to secure another kill when you are outnumbered.

Comms

Neo Member
I know there is a newbie VoG raid coming up. But does anyone Want to help with a normal VoG run with a newbie now?

It's with a guy I picked up to do the Refer a friend quest with. So I'm just trying to cultivate a good first experience with cool people.

1.Comms
2.Harlan
3.Haydyn

PSN: Comms_12389 add me

Thanks guys

Honestly can't say I remember noticing the Khvostov scope being broken. Two years later and this is new information. Shows how much I pay attention.

FyreWulff

We got up to 270 light now in the 360 run. Somehow, the 360 Court is packed, so we were able to get some nice pile of engrams off that,

Holy crap though, any encounter that summons the 3 wizards drops to 5fps. It did the 3 wizards and the Taken that you have to kill the adds before the main guy becomes vulnerable and it was chugging.

Strangely, PoE 41 doesn't have framerate issues, even with max AI limit encounters.

Also, it feels really weird to not have half my defender nodes and be missing having a Saint-14...

Spoo

I know there is a newbie VoG raid coming up. But does anyone Want to help with a normal VoG run with a newbie now?

It's with a guy I picked up to do the Refer a friend quest with. So I'm just trying to cultivate a good first experience with cool people.

1.Comms
2.Harlan
3.Haydyn

PSN: Comms_12389 add me

Thanks guys

I added you. Willing to go any time!

Midas

I just met players in Trials which were sniping from positions high on top of buildings you normally can't reach. Is this something to report as cheating or is this considered OK? Never seen this behavior earlier.

GutZ31

Flawless Crotas End Raider #3:RE

Starting in about 45 minutes after this post, all are welcome as long as your light level can hang(170+).

1. GutZ31
2. Marvel(Assassio)

I'll be on PSN, so feel free to add me, or message if you have any questions.

Ji66a-Man

Reposting for new page.

Anyone down for KF HM raid including Warpriest CM starting from totems?

1) Me (Warlock)
2) Bob (Titan)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hedera

I usually try and deal with a single target wit tether. Usually if I know there's, say, two guys in a room, I'll shoot one down, whip around, then tether the other one. It's mainly an easier way to secure another kill when you are outnumbered.
I'll try that approach. At least you can try to guarantee a kill (if you aim it right) and other opponents may get trapped afterwards. Only thing is that it's kinda of unsatisfying to have only one kill with a super, but hey, I've thrown so many novas at walls that it kinda doesn't matter.

I just met players in Trials which were sniping from positions high on top of buildings you normally can't reach. Is this something to report as cheating or is this considered OK? Never seen this behavior earlier.

They are known cheesy spots on some maps that you can get on because bungie puts geometry fucking everywhere. Not really cheating unfortunately. The worst and most abused one though is on top of the bridge on frontier.

It wasn't the big building in the middle over tunnel was it, as I'm pretty sure I've been glitched from up there

XenoRaven

Flawless Crotas End Raider #3:RE

Starting in about 45 minutes after this post, all are welcome as long as your light level can hang(170+).

1. GutZ31
2. Marvel(Assassio)

I'll be on PSN, so feel free to add me, or message if you have any questions.
I'm interested, if you haven't started yet and have enough people.

Reposting for new page.

Anyone down for KF HM raid including Warpriest CM starting from totems?

1) Me (Warlock)
2) Bob (Titan)
3)
4)
5)
6)
I'd be down. Haven't played much since before hard mode was even released though. Light level 311, Warlock. PSN same as here. I don't want to be a burden though. Find other people first if you can.

I'm also down for nightfall or prison of Elder if anyone wants to do that.

Dave_6

Dorssom and Dave putting in work! No overtime pay though. But free water ice and pretzels.

GAF B team also putting in work!

Xeno scores for the first time and he started crying like he went to heaven.

I actually had some decent games last night for once. I was surprised at some of the sniper kills I was getting since I suck at sniping. Thanks for the invite!

Top Bottom