• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Lnkn52

Thanks again to this great community.

Once again, thank you Drizz and Xplicit with the huge help to the light house.

<3

OT41 will drag along until E3. If there's some exciting news then it'll be gone before E3 itself. Even if there's no news the speculation will drive a lot of posts.

But until then..... tumbleweeds.

So Discord has stolen the populace. That and I guess general Destiny burnout.

That said, someone send me an invite please. Forgot to join when it was put up during that week 2(?) reveal.

WeTeHa

That said, someone send me an invite please. Forgot to join when it was put up during that week 2(?) reveal.

I have no idea how to invite someone :p

Uncharted 4 will steal me away next week.

NeOak

Holy moly, what happened to OT? 1 hour since post.

something something Discord

This is the first time I've posted in OT41, Discord is where I spend my time now.

All discussion moved to Discord. All that's left in the OT is LFG and brag posts.

ZEwxPwE.gif

:'(

Anyone fancy helping out on VoG normal run?

Taking my young brother and his friends through it, they're pretty bad tho so I'd need 2 people to help do the heavy lifting.

At Templar.

PSN - Souldestroyer199

^edit: damn you posted those quickly! Looking slick. The Lighthouse itself is a really cool idea, and executed well.

To be fair I don't post much in the Discord that I would have otherwise posted here. A few LFG things but most of that would have been done with shitty PSN messaging anyway.

Oh lord, my voice. But that was exiting to re-live.

lol I think everyone (myself included) sounds weird on recordings like this.

brag posts.

Deku pls. They're "celebration posts" like when Lnkn carried me and X to the Lighthouse.

It's HIgh Noon...

Yeah, isn't that the most popular speculation? That fall expansion would include the Mars area / Cabal raid stuff they were rumored to be working on for awhile now? I don't follow the Destiny rumor-mill that closely due to the weak signal:noise ratio.

I skipped last week timekeeper trials map, now i am questioning myself if i should have skipped this week since its asylum -_-

imo Asylum is a very unforgiving map for Trials newcomers. It's so cramped that experienced shotties can run you down easily while experienced snipers will always know the crispiest angles and head glitches on every map. There aren't many viable Asylum strats since top-mid (where capture point spawns) is such a strong position. Timekeeper wasn't the best Trials map but it allowed for relatively more variety than Asylum.

Top Bottom