• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Lnkn52

Carry me Lnkn!
I got you Deku

cRFxXNJ.jpg

That new Radiohead album, so good.

Deku Tree

That feel when your watching biggys stream and their at final boss with no mercy and Macello pulls the other teams stats and they're total 0.01 k/d scrubs and then the Scrubs win a quick 5-0.

That feel when your watching biggys stream and their at final boss with no mercy and Macello pulls the other teams stats and they're total 0.01 k/d scrubs and then the Scrubs win a quick 5-0.

Cash for carries too OP.

Might not have been one, maybe they just played good.

Jinjo

Looking for two more for triple CM Golgy. If you, or anyone else, have a checkpoint that'd be great.

My psn is JinjoNL

I dismanted two of the subclass specific class items from the quest early on in ttk for marks. Kicking myself ever since. So i decided to kill the titan to make a new one to get them back. Second time i did this in a week.

Killed warlock last weekend.

Now to make matters worse. I forgot uncharted comes out on Tuesday so im noygoing to have a whole lot of time to level her back up

Thanks again to this great community.

Once again, thank you Drizz and Xplicit with the huge help to the light house.

<3

GGs. That was a great card.

Oh lord, my voice. But that was exiting to re-live.

Yeah I hate my voice but this is worse because I'm using my laptop to screen capture so it's recording what it hears through my laptop mic. You can hear some background noise too haha.

(Since Xbox can only record "up to" 5 minutes, I had to capture twitch recording)

Good stuff

Great ending!

That snipe at ~6:50, wow.

Thanks! It feels good when you're in the groove.

Magik

I find pulling Elo/KD stats before a match to be more detrimental. I'd rather not psych myself out knowing my opponents have a higher elo/kd going in.

Magik

And it makes you feel really bad when their elos are lower than yours and you still lose.

I don't care for ELO so that itself doesn't bother me. For me it comes down to how I and my team played. I'd feel bad if the whole team just played terrible when we know we can play better.

I don't care for ELO so that itself doesn't bother me. For me it comes down to how I and my team played. I'd feel bad if the whole team just played terrible when we know we can play better.
Yeah, I always hate it when I make stupid plays and decisions, because I know right after that I shouldn't have done it and it screws the team and we lose the round, trials is all about playing perfectly, one wrong move can lose the round.

So uhh...this is probably a question that got answered a very long time ago, but why do so many people kneel in front of Master Rahool?
Do they think they'll get better stuff when they turn in engrams or something?
Or are they just joking around?
Either way, it's silly.

So uhh...this is probably a question that got answered a very long time ago, but why do so many people kneel in front of Master Rahool?
Either way, it's silly.
YOU SHOW RESPECT OR YOU GET ANOTHER LONG FAR GONE!

WeTeHa

Either way, it's silly.

I always run to the cryptarch and then slide the last couple of meters while I already old square. Guess I'm one of the kneelers?

Trakan

The Y1 special "trick" when turning in a Crucible package has worked for me like 4 out of 5 times but keeps giving me shotguns or fusions. Could be RNG but there's no harm in doing it so I'm going to keep trying.

the_id

I refuse to admit this thread is dead. Will be home in 5 hours time and I want to keep playing trials. If anyone needs a 3rd in 5 hours, hit me up. I need my practice.

Top Bottom