• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We got the wannabe wicked on the team.

QsAm21G.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. Crucible is pretty much the same I see no difference.

And Shaxx gives me fourth longbow.

Ballistic

What is the thing you speak of? Shaxx thinks I like zombie's or something because tjat's all he gives me! GG's all! Jaf I feel you, those last couple matches were rough.

WipedOut

What is the thing you speak of? Shaxx thinks I like zombie's or something because tjat's all he gives me! GG's all! Jaf I feel you, those last couple matches were rough.
Just sweaty AF. What happened to control. A team of 6 should not be losing to Randos.

Thanks everyone. Got my Titan DO butt towel finally.

So this is how me drizz and twilight matched against a guy with a longbow with shortgaze, last resort, rifled barrel and hidden hand. Some people actually have longbows drop for them.

GunnerZ

The crucible is just not worth playing anymore . It's almost as if you get punished for having a high K/d. Invested so many days into the crucible and this is how they repay me? By making every match extremely sweaty and utterly unenjoyable.

Thank God Uncharted 4 is tomorrow.

Matt Frost

When are we getting the higher LL Crota Raid?

Yeah I forgot about that, it was such a huge disappointment that I erased it from my mind. That site never missed a beat except that time. Me and all my friends were waiting for 5 PST and then nothing happened. Just Iron Banner. Sorry I was confused into that as well (lied upon). That move also killed it for me. All my characters are 335 and have the new Osiris emblem (the cat) and also got the Scarab (on the 10th game that was lucky). Done happy. Osiris and the weekly cubes and thanks all.

The crucible is just not worth playing anymore . It's almost as if you get punished for having a high K/d. Invested so many days into the crucible and this is how they repay me? By making every match extremely sweaty and utterly unenjoyable.

I was doing salvage and control this morning. We won 3 in a row easily and I said to my mate, watch us go up against some mlg pro team and get stomped. My prediction wasn't quite right. We narrowly won but my God was it super sweaty and we only swung it due to some epic super chaining at the end

WipedOut

Got another Longbow from my crucible package with Longview SLR10 Underdog, Injection Mold and Firefly

Don't tell Drizz or Gap, last I heard neither one has gotten one yet.

Stayed up way too late getting that butt towel last night, walking around looking like a zombie today.

E92 M3

I've been enjoying fusion rifles again. Was destroying people with the gunsmith test weapon, even after completing the bounty.

GunnerZ

I was doing salvage and control this morning. We won 3 in a row easily and I said to my mate, watch us go up against some mlg pro team and get stomped. My prediction wasn't quite right. We narrowly won but my God was it super sweaty and we only swung it due to some epic super chaining at the end
Situations like yours are ideal through my eyes, playing a couple of normal matches (casual games win or lose) and then going against sweaties is perfectly fine but playing your hardest from the get go and then having consecutive match after that of the same caliber really drains an individual is just not cool at all.

If you want to slaughter sub 1.0 k/d scrubs I'll happily let you play on my account:p

I am a sub 1.0 k/d scrub:p

Mindlog

I've been enjoying fusion rifles again. Was destroying people with the gunsmith test weapon, even after completing the bounty.
I remember the first week the Gunsmith had that weapon for testing on the first time I played Vertigo because it was the first time I saw the Phantom medal pop.

Fusion Rifles are in a pretty decent place right now and I have a few I've enjoyed using. Still hard to beat a good Thesan roll and still looking for a HH Sniper to go with my 335 Party Crasher.

And Overwatch at the end of the month
Mirror's Edge Catalyst beginning of june
No Man's Sky end of june
New Destiny expansion early september
FFXV end of september

Great gaming time ahead

Battlefield 1 looking kinda cool. Most likely skipping CoD (could careless about MW1 remaster, especially since in time it'll be a digital download. MW2 remaster may have convinced me...).

Top Bottom