• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

todd360

Did driz need someone to help with carries today? I wouldn't mind helping with that if Igor isn't available.

What map is it this week?

Anyone doing raids or Challenge? Still have a few boosters to use.

I'd like to get my Sunsinger one more level before I leave for a week.

Endgame.

YtAALXi.png

Damn, started fooling around with Destiny after leaving the game last October and I'm hooked back in. Hard.

Just hit 300 light with my day one Titan. Feels good, man. Loving the Chroma armor and the guaranteed max infusion system. Going to be focusing on heroic strikes and crucible for a while. Not to mention cleaning up the 14 active quests I have.

Is anyone still running the special strikes for the exotics? Or any VoG runs for the FWC exotic? I've never completed Kings Fall either...

Add me if you like, PSN: Reluctant-Hero

^ yeah taking a break now for food but I'll be on a bit later for either running another account or "trials sherpa" if people are around that want to play. Igor is gonna be MIA for awhile, but I'm down to play with whoever. Twilight, Biggy and Todd have all offered so it doesn't matter to me.

@Todd: many thanks for the offer. More helpers are always appreciated!

edit: just eating now, I can play again soon.

....you have Tier 12 builds for all three classes? what who what what who why where when how

Did you have to farm CoO for high-roll artifacts or just get crazy lucky or what? That's wild, congrats.

Lnkn52

^ yeah taking a break now for food but I'll be on a bit later for either running another account or "trials sherpa" if people are around that want to play. Igor is gonna be MIA for awhile, but I'm down to play with whoever. Twilight, Biggy and Todd have all offered so it doesn't matter to me.

@Todd: many thanks for the offer. More helpers are always appreciated!

edit: just eating now, I can play again soon.

....you have Tier 12 builds for all three classes? what who what what who why where when how

Did you have to farm CoO for high-roll artifacts or just get crazy lucky or what? That's wild, congrats.
So OP

Damn, started fooling around with Destiny after leaving the game last October and I'm hooked back in. Hard.

Just hit 300 light with my day one Titan. Feels good, man. Loving the Chroma armor and the guaranteed max infusion system. Going to be focusing on heroic strikes and crucible for a while. Not to mention cleaning up the 14 active quests I have.

Is anyone still running the special strikes for the exotics? Or any VoG runs for the FWC exotic? I've never completed Kings Fall either...

Add me if you like, PSN: Reluctant-Hero
Usually if you just ask here about the quest strikes or story missions, you can get people here to help you with those, same thing with kings fall, although that's a bit harder to set up. Every once in awhile people here will do VoG, so look out for those. Also, Hawkian does newbie raids, so if you want to do kings fall, just sign up for those, if you can't find a group.

Deku Tree

If you saved all three artifacts that you got from Eris then your good for Tier 12 I think they had guaranteed high rolls. But nobody knew so who did that?

In PvE being T12 is kind of super meaningless anyway so I'm not chasing it...

ocean

Banned
Wasn't that what you were going for for just one character?
I don't know enough about the system.

What I'd like the most is 2/5/5 with Graviton on my Hunter. It's got 61 Int on my roll, just enough to get me Tier 1 Int. Reaching Tier 2 Int would mean getting an extra 59 Int without having Dis or Str drop below 300, which I honestly don't know is possible.

My Alpha Lupi build is even worse, it's just T10 (2-4-4). That one I can reasonably see going 2-4-5 for a T11 build but again, that's just barely within reach if I changed some stuff up. T12 is like a distant dream.

WeTeHa

I don't know enough about the system.

What I'd like the most is 2/5/5 with Graviton on my Hunter. It's got 61 Int on my roll, just enough to get me Tier 1 Int. Reaching Tier 2 Int would mean getting an extra 59 Int without having Dis or Str drop below 300, which I honestly don't know is possible.

My Alpha Lupi build is even worse, it's just T10 (2-4-4). That one I can reasonably see going 2-4-5 for a T11 build but again, that's just barely within reach if I changed some stuff up. T12 is like a distant dream.

I posted some quick math on the tier 12 graviton build yesterday. Obviously different combinations are possible (like a Int/str graviton and getting a high roll int chestpiece or something to hit 120, but I still think 85 int on graviton+ a ghost/class item with 35 is the easiest way. you don't waste a bunch of statpoints by being over 120 intellect and can focus on disc/str on every other piece of gear.

driz, got any time to run a card?

Are you and Zew playing? How long do you have tonight? Just finished a couple cards so I need to take a food break now but I can play later if you're still up.

Just send me a psn message if you end up needing me. I'll get it on my phone.

If Igor shows back up and there's somebody looking for help then do a run w him. Otherwise we could play some games tomorrow if it gets too late tonight.

Yo! Upload that video!

Lol I think I saved it... maybe? I'll check the archives. Honestly it wasn't the most exciting game, we played well and mostly controlled it start to finish.

Mindlog

Does Unstabie still read this thread?
Time for a new clan name.
"This is Brazil!"
SO much hype!!!

I'm uploading the video now (135 minutes remaining, RIP). G freaking G. I would have screamed so much louder had it not been 5am hahaha but the quietest let's fucking go ever.
If I ever bothered cutting a montage I have a Fusion Rifle montage that puts all the recent pretenders to shame.

Are you and Zew playing? How long do you have tonight? Just finished a couple cards so I need to take a food break now but I can play later if you're still up.

If Igor shows back up and there's somebody looking for help then do a run w him. Otherwise we could play some games tomorrow if it gets too late tonight.

Lol I think I saved it... maybe? I'll check the archives. Honestly it wasn't the most exciting game, we played well and mostly controlled it start to finish.

Here was that ridiculous lucky snipe.

http://guardian.theater/gamertag/DEEVENOM/clip/e822a64a-a369-44c2-addf-b13dcca57cf8

Top Bottom