• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

If you look at the RoF on mine, it's almost max.

Yeah, just like all other Paleocontacts, Haakon's Hatchets, Zarineas, Zhalos, Monte Carlos, etc. It's got a rate-of-fire of 88, and an impact of 8. The "bullet hose" ARs have a ROF of 100, and an impact of 2 (Doctrine of Passing, Arminius, and Soulstealer's Claw). Anyway, just pedantry.

Ji66a-Man

Fireteam forming up in the next 10 min for KFx2 from totems.

1) Me (Hunter & Titan)
2) Gutz (Titan & Warlock)
3) Vaalbar (Hunter & Titan)
4) Lnkn52 (Hunter & Titan)
5) Frostburn
6) Boombloxer

Sorry Xeno, I'm trying to get these runs done quick so HM experience is necessary. I'm sure ruthless or driz can get you your 1st HM clear.

1) Me (Hunter & Titan)
5) Frostburn
6) Boombloxer

Sorry Xeno, I'm trying to get these runs done quick so HM experience is necessary. I'm sure ruthless or driz can get you your 1st HM clear.

In orbit now.

XenoRaven

1) Me (Hunter & Titan)
5) Frostburn
6) Boombloxer

No biggie. That's why I asked.

Bit like a broken record at this point but need to get the following done if anyone can assist, even 1 person would make it so much easier:

Chaperone Shield Brothers Strike
Solar Sword Sunless Cell/Alak-Hul Strike

tp_Drewz is my PSN or just post here if willing to help.

GG Frostbite. Wasn't sure we could do it, but I got light upgrades on 3 items so it was definitely worth it.

I added you. Can do a CoE while waiting for the raid to start.

Hey sorry, got your request just as we finished him off with two.

CrudeDiatribe said:
Yeah, just like all other Paleocontacts, Haakon's Hatchets, Zarineas, Zhalos, Monte Carlos, etc. It's got a rate-of-fire of 88, and an impact of 8. The "bullet hose" ARs have a ROF of 100, and an impact of 2 (Doctrine of Passing, Arminius, and Soulstealer's Claw). Anyway, just pedantry.

Ah, I didn't realize there was a literal cutoff at 100. I thought it just meant "really fast." Not sure I'd want something with a lower impact, this is low enough already.

venom2124

Bit like a broken record at this point but need to get the following done if anyone can assist, even 1 person would make it so much easier:

Chaperone Shield Brothers Strike
Solar Sword Sunless Cell/Alak-Hul Strike

tp_Drewz is my PSN or just post here if willing to help.
I'll give you a hand tomorrow night if you still need help. Psn is venom2124. Shoot me an invite when you see me online. I should be on around 8 or 9 east coast time.

The first half fill up in like 5 hours, then the last 8 or so take a week of solid play. Getting those max-each-class trophies almost made me quit the game.

I've been sitting on Voidwalker as final subclass to level for months(I rarely play my Warlock). Finally decided to get it done. Will be a good moment when it's finished.

I'll give you a hand tomorrow night if you still need help. Psn is venom2124. Shoot me an invite when you see me online. I should be on around 8 or 9 east coast time.

Ill add you when I jump back on later, thanks. Might not work out timezone wise though as I am Aussie so I think that'll be monday morning for me when I am back at work but will add anyway in case it does.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Igor likes Naruto.

Actually laughing at Gibb standing still in one spot for like five minutes sniping people.

Random people coming into stream chat to join party.

XenoRaven

Some days you die in this game in ways that make you want to quit the game forever. For klydemable, today was that day. (It's hard to see in the gif, but I killed the same person twice)

e0pcNwar6UfgA.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4EZl_r58mU

Top Bottom