• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Eyeron

I just started playing again after a six month hiatus. Got my Titan up to 305 and hit a wall. What should I be doing to get closer to 320? It's been a while. Mostly a PVE guy.

I just started playing again after a six month hiatus. Got my Titan up to 305 and hit a wall. What should I be doing to get closer to 320? It's been a while. Mostly a PVE guy.

Rep packages are key. Equip your highest LL gear before opening packages. Level up factions (including house of judgement, cryptarch, gunsmith etc) as often as possible through bounties and rep boosters.

Tjamato88

CoE, Nightfalls, Vanguard/Crucible/Vendor rewards and you should be good. Also IB when they do it.

Dez_

whats the best grenades to use in CoE this week? Attachable grenades do more damage but i'd like to get multiple kills with each grenade. Filling out the card in 2 runs with Super Bonuses was easy, but multi grenade kills are always a bit of a pain.

Trickle should help though.
Hate to tell you this, but you're confusing trickle with catapult. The recharge rate for grenades and well... everything is going to be significantly slower. Tying that to grenade kill bonus points is just a baffling decision for CoE

Shiv47

Hate to tell you this, but you're confusing trickle with catapult. The recharge rate for grenades and well... everything is going to be significantly slower. Tying that to grenade kill bonus points is just a baffling decision for CoE

Bungie said CoE is completely random modifiers now. The initial 16 weeks they planned out are over. Hence weeks like this.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

Damn. Thanks bungie.

And yes, i totally read this wrong.

Trickle is a difficult modifier for Prison of Elders Arena. It increases the cooldown of all of your abilities (grenades, melee and super).

Lee

Luke Smith did a Q&A on a charity livestream. Someone from reddit made up a summary of what he talked about.

https://www.twitch.tv/stackupdotorg/v/82385280

lol, he thought people would fight Golgoroth with shotguns.

Someone on Reddit made a supercut of the Luke Smith comments/stories from the charity live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wXyQNvXuyg

Still an hour and 20 minutes long though. Listening to it in the background at work right now.

@27:55 - "Shout out to our partners at Sony! ...and our friends at Microsoft."

Summarizes the feeling perfectly. Sucks to be on the Xbox side of things. Also, right after that someone puts up a bubble and Luke's sleeper reflects back to him, his reaction is pretty funny.

robo

Arc warlock perk, melee kill fully charges nade, nade kill charges melee. As long as you can get a kill. You just alternate the kills on the mobs.

For the nf that'll is, bypasses trickle.

darthbob

Someone on Reddit made a supercut of the Luke Smith comments/stories from the charity live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wXyQNvXuyg

Still an hour and 20 minutes long though. Listening to it in the background at work right now.

@27:55 - "Shout out to our partners at Sony! ...and our friends at Microsoft."

Summarizes the feeling perfectly. Sucks to be on the Xbox side of things.
Also, right after that someone puts up a bubble and Luke's sleeper reflects back to him, his reaction is pretty funny.

I kinda got the feeling that the split between MS and Bungie was a sour one. Their relationship is like when you're in high school and you broke up with that one person but you still have to be amicable toward them in class and in the hallways when everyone is watching, but secretly, you don't care for them.

I kinda got the feeling that the split between MS and Bungie was a sour one. Their relationship is like when you're in high school and you broke up with that one person but you still have to be amicable toward them in class and in the hallways when everyone is watching, but secretly, you don't care for them.
and unfortunately Bungie has been punishing Xbox players for 2+ years for it.

Ji66a-Man

Gonna run KF HMx3 starting from Totems CP including this week's CM. Starts whenever this fills up. Sign up only if you have at least 3 hrs of time set aside (1hr per clear).

1) Me
2) Lnkn52
3)
4)
5)
6)

shermas

Gonna run KF HMx3 starting from Totems CP including this week's CM. Starts whenever this fills up. Sign up only if you have at least 3 hrs of time set aside (1hr per clear).

1) Me
2) Lnkn52
3)
4)
5)
6)

This is what I need on the xbone. Tough LFG day for me.

Blazed through the HM raid with my hunter... Until Oryx. I was running relic and two hours later, finally gave up on my team. "Good run, good luck, etc"

A while later, started a new HM with my Titan... Sped to Golgy, then everyone wanted to do CM. An hour later, I had to leave.

*sigh*

Ji66a-Man

This is what I need on the xbone. Tough LFG day for me.

Blazed through the HM raid with my hunter... Until Oryx. I was running relic and two hours later, finally gave up on my team. "Good run, good luck, etc"

A while later, started a new HM with my Titan... Sped to Golgy, then everyone wanted to do CM. An hour later, I had to leave.

*sigh*

My one rule when I run LFG on Xbone: make sure they have at least 5 KF HM clears. That's a pretty good indicator that they know what they're doing.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

1) Me
2) Lnkn52
3)
4)
5)
6)

I can do it, but is 327 too low? I haven't played in a while...
PSN:androo2300

Finally finsihed levelling my final subclass last night. All that is left on my "to do list" before ROI is finish off two exotic swords(both just need to do the final strike) and the Chaperone(also at the final strike).

Hopefully get that done this weekend.

Trakan

I wonder if the Speaker class items will be affected by shaders in RoI; ones that normally never were since Vanilla launch. I'd like to see The Legend of Six Coyotes in black/white/gray.

shermas

My one rule when I run LFG on Xbone: make sure they have at least 5 KF HM clears. That's a pretty good indicator that they know what they're doing.

I know.. I should start checking. I'm too lazy to go to destinystatus for every group. Plus, I've been a part of a HM Oryx kill for some newbs (they were the middle Titans) and their reactions are awesome.

Top Bottom