• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Dez_

Need to complete a strike with clan members for the trophy. Anybody else?

Would still like to get that trophy, as well as the one for a raid (or PoE/CoE like you mentioned earlier). If it can't be today, then maybe we can get this knocked out tomorrow.

Shiv47

Thanks for the games kadey and co. Need to finish Shaxx bounties against garbage tier players like myself, cause it'll never happen in a Gaf team.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. Trains last longer towards the end of the week. We only lost one game. Too tired to continue.

chur

Cool. There's a friend of mine looking to get these trophies as well. We can try and make time for tomorrow or later on in the week.
Sounds good. I'll probably be playing NMS but feel free to send me an invite when you guys are ready and I'll hop on.

Need to complete a strike with clan members for the trophy. Anybody else?

Would still like to get that trophy, as well as the one for a raid (or PoE/CoE like you mentioned earlier). If it can't be today, then maybe we can get this knocked out tomorrow.

I'm really close to Guardian Lord and I need those too, I'm in if you've got space and the times line up. PSN: Agent_Of_Atlas

chur

I'm really close to Guardian Lord and I need those too, I'm in if you've got space and the times line up. PSN: Agent_Of_Atlas
Yeah I can run these multiple times if needed. If we can get a 3rd we can run it now and I'll run it again with dez later this week.

Dave_6

Good games everyone. Trains last longer towards the end of the week. We only lost one game. Too tired to continue.

I started out with a bang then slowly descended to the bottom, lol. I hate Crossroads with a passion, such a clusterfuck every game there.

See. Everyone has different answers. I'm looking at just going through the story and not playing against other people. I don't really wanna go through the same beginning three times but I might have to.

It's a really hard question to answer...partly because basically any class is fine and good fun...partly because they do play differently, especially the jumps early on...and partly because the actual classes overlap the concept of what they're meant to be.

As an example the hunter is meant to be sneaky and nimble, but fragile....however a titan with the right perks actually has a higher top speed.

Similarly the titan is meant to be the up close tank, shotgunning people...but a warlock (with the right exotic) actually has the most health.

You cant really get a feel for them until you unlock the jump abilities...which will take a little while on 9 sub classes.

I would pick one based on what super you like the look of. I'd also suggest warlock for solo play because the sunsinger self res can help in harder missions, and the void bomb is great for clearing a room (if you don't hit the doorway).

ValeYard

Could I win over 3-4 of you to do Golgoroth challenge mode this week? I don't need it on hard, I just need the calcified fragment.

My psn is ValeYard13. Message me, and I'll try and find a time we can all do.

deviant1

Could I win over 3-4 of you to do Golgoroth challenge mode this week? I don't need it on hard, I just need the calcified fragment.

My psn is ValeYard13. Message me, and I'll try and find a time we can all do.

It's the last fragment I need for MoT so I'd be down if we can work out timing. I'm EST timezone just FYI and can only do nights most likely.

PSN = Ant78

void666

Banned
The only calcified fragments i still need are the ones from the KF challenge. Can i complete this challenges on normal or it has to be HM?

Trickle is the worst modifier ever. Just makes shit take longer.
It's even more of a slap in the face combining it with solar burn and grenade bonus. It just doesn't work. I've never understood putting trickle with any of the ability bonuses. Why not put it with Precision kills to encourage people even more to use their weapons? I don't get it. It's not a challenge even, it just makes it drag out longer.

Trickle never brings a challenge to anything. It just turns everything into a bore fest.

bitsurugi

PoE this week on paper sounds fine, but in reality, i think it's the worst so far.

What i suggest is that you get all 3 on the fireteam to use bad juju, focus on precision primary kills, pump up that super meter, then chain orbs and do the super kill bonus. When you have a nade ready use it on the adds that come through the door, to kill 2-3 per nade.

Made it to 35k each time that way. It really is a horrible combo of modifiers and bonuses. The solar burn is totally useless, since you need points anyway.

Yeah, fusions are their class reward from the gunsmith quests

I think they just wanted to create interesting guns for the classes with thematic/synergistic perks. I think they were reasonably successful with the Warlock/Hunter sets.

Is the tier 3 COO on rotation or is it a random every week out of the three?

Regular weekly rotation, just like KF challenge mode. Sometimes they skip a week when a patch drops for some strange reason.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Trickle is the culmination of a lot of bad decisions by Bungie.

This game would be so much more fun if Mayhem settings were used across the board. If Bungie wants us to feel powerful, let us use our powers (a lot). Borderlands 2 did this really well and was a better game for it.

Top Bottom